PDA

View Full Version : World event: is third community prize achievable?

EBJW
08-17-14, 10:05 PM
I wonder:
we're more than half way on the world event: now 7 days and 13 hours left.
We have the first community prize, but the second isn't even halfway yellow. We'll make it, of course, but if this continues I don't see how we can complete the third prize in time....!
:confused:

PurpleScorpion76
08-18-14, 01:23 AM
I have wondered this myself but I have to believe that TL wouldn't have made this unachievable, but then they probably didn't bank on a few people leaving because if the upgrade.

I also know that we're still trying to get level 7 on the tent, maybe they expected a whole bunch to level up by now using gems? That will increase our sunstones.

hugpete
08-18-14, 01:32 AM

ETA: durn small pic. It says "Outlook not so good"

PurpleScorpion76
08-18-14, 03:54 AM
Plus I suppose it won't help that the items won't drop anything after. A bunch of people seem to have stopped or slowed down because if this and after getting their individual items.

PurpleScorpion76
08-21-14, 12:22 PM
Looking even more bleak now there isn't an update today. Unless there is a surprise later on?!?

PurpleScorpion76
08-21-14, 01:46 PM
Scratch that. The figure on community number for 3rd prize seems considerably less than the previous ones! So yes it's doable!

Guardian452
08-21-14, 02:17 PM
Stormie seems to spend lots of "pay-for-play currency" to speed things up in the other games in the last few days of community events. :)

PurpleScorpion76
08-21-14, 02:21 PM
Stormie seems to spend lots of "pay-for-play currency" to speed things up in the other games in the last few days of community events. :)

Do you mean the buy Energy, Sunstones and Dark Cave Formation deal?

hugpete
08-21-14, 02:47 PM
Scratch that. The figure on community number for 3rd prize seems considerably less than the previous ones! So yes it's doable!

It really does. Interesting that.

vednir
08-21-14, 02:52 PM
Since the community thresholds were never released TL could very well have decided to lower the threshold after seeing the projections of how fast stones were being actually mined during the event. It's likely they've now pegged it to the point where it's potentially attainable assuming people do not drop off significantly after reaching their individual goals to reduce the chance of a mass outcry. After all, how many people would go ahead and buy these new stone packages if they saw that 500 million stones were needed for the final community prize? It's bad for business.

Queenzod
08-21-14, 04:48 PM
We're collecting about a million stones per hour, and we have 4 days left, so 4x24= 100 million. We might just squeak thru, but we can't give up!