PDA

View Full Version : Why am I not getting updates?

LaceFace333
08-17-14, 08:23 PM
I never got a plume hive or mad tea party goal. And it just said there was an update, why don't I get them??:mad:

olcastle
08-17-14, 08:28 PM
Do you have the latest version of the game?

SpiritWind00
08-18-14, 05:15 AM
I never got a plume hive or mad tea party goal. And it just said there was an update, why don't I get them??:mad:

There are goals that must be completed before you can start these. Check out the Sticky Thread of the game guide to find out what you still have to do. The update in the App Store is a different type of update. You'll get, for example, the plume hive if you've basically finished every other goal there is as it's the very latest in the core story.

Post more info of where you're up to so we can help you more and give you helpful guidance. :)

kooky panda
08-18-14, 07:21 AM
What level are you on?
What are the names of the current goals showing in your game?

PurpleScorpion76
08-18-14, 09:05 AM
I didn't get either of those updates but some parts of those quests are sitting in my kitchen recipes, forge methods and castle adventures. So I know i be getting those quests at some point in my game.

LaceFace333
08-18-14, 02:52 PM
What level are you on?
What are the names of the current goals showing in your game?

Level 27. These goals,

LaceFace333
08-18-14, 05:34 PM
I didn't get either of those updates but some parts of those quests are sitting in my kitchen recipes, forge methods and castle adventures. So I know i be getting those quests at some point in my game.

Thank you, I'm sure that is what it is. I just read a thread that made it seem like everyone had got it, and they called it an update, but that's not really an update, it's a new goal I guess

LaceFace333
08-18-14, 05:35 PM
Do you have the latest version of the game?

Yes I do