PDA

View Full Version : Answered Buildings

serafym
08-17-14, 11:01 AM
Hello, I'm new at this forum, but I play for 2 years the Dragon Story. I entered here wishing to get help.
I play on 2 phones: on one I'm at level 87, at the other, I installed the game recently, so I'm at level 18. I have a problem and I thought I could solve it by reinstalling the game: on neither the devices I don't have some of the bulidings (the portal house for exemple), or, at a higher level, like 87, I don't have The Batlle Arena, the Ice Age thing etc. Please tell me how can I resolve that? Thanks a lot!

VenomDragon1
08-17-14, 11:20 AM
Those buildings are only available on iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod) devices.

serafym
08-17-14, 12:03 PM
Those buildings are only available on iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod) devices.
Thanks for the answer!
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and a Samsung Xperia Tipo.
On these devices I can't have nothing? Not Battle Arena or other things like Ice Age?

SaTy22
08-17-14, 12:42 PM
nope, no battle arena, no dragon album, no mines, no arctic isle, no events, no fun.
just breeding.
sorry.

But you can play with your main account on both devices. So you can breed and collect, when you are on the run and at home, you can habe all the "fun-features".
That's the way I do :)

serafym
08-17-14, 12:53 PM
nope, no battle arena, no dragon album, no mines, no arctic isle, no events, no fun.
just breeding.
sorry.

But you can play with your main account on both devices. So you can breed and collect, when you are on the run and at home, you can habe all the "fun-features".
That's the way I do :)
Thanks a bunch!
I just hoped I could playsome of the other things that u mentioned...
But I found another site who explained that only on the iOS devices these featuresc works... So, I'll play like I always have.
Thanks everyone for ur answers and help!

kooky panda
08-17-14, 03:02 PM
As others have stated, these are features are only offered to IOS devices at this time.