PDA

View Full Version : updates needed: expansions and battles!

flowless
08-09-14, 01:15 AM
Just like the question
I can understand why habits are limited
But why is expansion is limited
We are expected to maximuze every thing like farms and habits
But there is no place to place them
Especially if we would like to decorate a bit

Anyuszko
08-09-14, 01:48 AM
I am full on my island, expanded everywhere, cleared every objects. Since most of my habs are big, i cant buy more hab (now i am at 19/21). With no decorations

hansmolln
08-09-14, 04:05 AM
No more battles to fight, nowhere to expand, no more levels to gain, only 3 animals that I don't have yet, hardly any goals left, one achievenent step left, mining doesn't make any sense because I can't store the ruins: at the moment it feels like I'm close to reaching the end of the game, it will get boring soon. The only thing I have left to do is wait for that unicorn but I'll lose my patience at some point.

my607
08-09-14, 07:02 AM
I'm getting bored so I'm trying to breed the crystal unicorn so far no luck. I have two expansions left and no battlefields to battle. I think I have 2-3 goals left. Hopefully expansions and battles will come soon.

samanthaxrose
08-09-14, 07:17 AM
We are limited on our number of expansions? I've already expanded to the second island..have 4 spots cleared and habitats are taking those spaces..

flowless
08-09-14, 08:24 AM
We are limited on our number of expansions? I've already expanded to the second island..have 4 spots cleared and habitats are taking those spaces..

Yes you can only expand up till the second island (5 spots )
That's it
Thanks mean you have one more spot to clear

samanthaxrose
08-09-14, 08:43 AM
Yes you can only expand up till the second island (5 spots )
That's it
Thanks mean you have one more spot to clear

Thank you! That's a bummer lol..I need more spots for habitats! This game is running out fast..we need more battles for sure and the game itself expanded with a trading post thing possibly for extra creatures that aren't needed..

igames4me
08-09-14, 10:18 AM
We need more expansions .... Don't limit them tl
Then all islands will look the same and be crowded.

Already expanded to all available places

samanthaxrose
08-09-14, 03:27 PM
Just finished all expansions now myself..no good TL!

Edit: can't fit any more habitats at all! I can have two more, but there is no room to put them in!

zenobia42
08-13-14, 08:55 AM
There is no room to build the habitats I am allowed to at my level despite opening up every single available expansion. I know there are MANY people in the same boat. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE open up more areas for expansion.

Chinchillazilla
08-13-14, 06:17 PM
Yup, I'm pretty full. I can't upgrade all my farms without more space.

igames4me
08-13-14, 06:29 PM
Yes bump it up
We need more expansions

zenobia42
08-15-14, 12:41 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

There must be thousands of us now with the levels to build many more habitats than there is space for. And unable to upgrade or farms because of the lack of space to boot.

PLEASE LET US GROW!

Squidlish
08-17-14, 10:53 AM
I am only on level 23, and have only been playing 3 weeks or thereabouts...
I completed all the battles and all expansions. I currently have NO ROOM to add another habitat, and might not even be able to squeeze in any upgrades either.
So... the game is becoming quite boring... all i can do is feed dragons and tap habitats for coins, as I wait the inordinately long breeding and hatching times. I started playing the game to get the gems for CS, but ended up staying past level 15 because I do like the fun of seeing what the different breeding combos will give, and I find the egg and animal graphics quite pretty.

But...it is quite tedious, especially with the low food-growing rates.
The best thing with the battles was that you had the chance to augment your food crops substantially!

So far there have been some updates, but it seems you have only given us new animals to breed. Which is great, but with already maxed habitats, we won't even be able to keep them!

So please game developers - I know this is a new one for you - but you need to give all us new players more to do and soon!

chalupa2030
08-17-14, 10:57 AM
Agreed! I have completed both battles too. I miss them. I can still expand, however, it is getting kinda boring!

55lee55
08-17-14, 11:23 AM
New or old players. We all need somewhere to go and something to do. I am Level 30, have fulfilled all of my Achievements, and even have a Crystal Unicorn mated and since this is new I am looking forward to a four day wait (thankfully!) until my new Crystal Unicorn hatches, so I will be growing food because I suspect she will come out of the egg hungry.

But anything I do besides feed my critters at this point is a loss. I can save no more Runes, and even have mined to fulfill all of the current Achievements, so not only must I sell new duplicates because I have run out of room to place habitats, but I get nothing for a mating, not even a mining credit to save explosives.

I do have five more critters to breed for, but at this point there is not even a consolation prize as there was when I had the Achievements Challenges.

If nothing else, could we have a redo on the old battles to gain some more experience, and give those who would like to have two Yaks or Sloths a chance to get them, and some equitable expansion spaces? That wouldn't require something new for the games, and the second round could simply be stopped in mid progress when the new battles come to be, or possibly a choice even, so that those who want to put off the new battles while honing their battle s****s, would possibly be able to choose, only once, to continue to finish the first battle rerun, or to begin the new battles as soon as the update is put out?

And what about being able to turn in a filled Achievement Card, for the next set? If I was able to fulfill all of the Achievements and have only been playing since FFS showed up as a way to earn some quick gems in CS, I am sure there must be others who have been here much longer who find themselves maxed and unable to move forward from where we are now. If we are to be waiting for some new battles and expansions, how about tossing us a bone to gnaw on, like some extra storage space for more than fifteen explosives or twenty Runes, so that when new lands and battles appear, we are armed and prepared to advance. Right now we are in a stasis from which we cannot even remodel our forests due to the immovable nest issue, and not even temporary storage so we can rearrange the habitats and farms we have. So far all I am running into as a maxed player are limits. Could TL consider loosening the limits on us just a bit while you are working on the next great upgrade?

Thanks!

06hunter
08-17-14, 03:16 PM
Getting tired of this game very quickly. Can't get new animals and can't expand anymore. Very boring!!!!!

my607
08-17-14, 04:05 PM
Join the club bored and tired of same animals

kittkat114
08-18-14, 02:18 PM
I'm definitely getting bored, but I'm trying to channel my boredom into breeding and evolving my guys. I'm trying for Diamond and bringing everyone up to 15. Hopefully they'll release new material when I have some powerful creatures for the battles!

infinitelove19
08-18-14, 09:39 PM
I am quickly losing interest without the ability to expand. Add to that that I can't have anymore expansion permits (or whatever they're called from mining & that I'm maxed out on bombs, too. I just don't get it. :-/

JeannesThinkin
08-19-14, 12:13 AM
Ok. HOW???? Everybody is at the end. I started before most people, and still have a long way to go, breeding wise. Are you guys Tychokinesis masters? And do you have any consideration? TL has other games to worry about too...FFS is just starting. It's only a month old (3 if you include the limited release if I am correct). Do you expect a month old baby grow that fast? And isn't DS's problem is releasing too much in such a short time? I think that the reason why the expansions are limited is because, well, programming a game is not exactly as easy as playing a game.

bluefoxcrystal
08-19-14, 07:44 AM
Ok. HOW???? Everybody is at the end. I started before most people, and still have a long way to go, breeding wise. Are you guys Tychokinesis masters? And do you have any consideration? TL has other games to worry about too...FFS is just starting. It's only a month old (3 if you include the limited release if I am correct). Do you expect a month old baby grow that fast? And isn't DS's problem is releasing too much in such a short time? I think that the reason why the expansions are limited is because, well, programming a game is not exactly as easy as playing a game.

I totally agree! I've been playing this here game since it came out and... Still not done XD Just ppl wait until they start releasing 2-3 animals a week and nowhere to put the poor things D: Btw! You can still mine for food and money! Those are both always nice :) and you won't have a shortage of bombs because of breeding.

Maybe they're thinking of doing another expansion animal down the road?

zenobia42
08-19-14, 08:30 AM

I don't need any new animals. I started when it was released, reached level 30 a couple days ago, and there are still 10 critters I don't have. I am currently breeding my EIGHT firefox (most having been sold for a pitiful 100 coins), with not one ember bear. I'm not even going to say how many times I've put 4 elements in the breeding garden and not gotten a crystal unicorn. I personally do NOT want a new animal every week. One every other week is plenty. But we need space to hold the animals already available. Even MORE animals with no more space will just make the game annoying. NONE until we can expand, please.

I just want to be able to expand. It should not take over a month to open up the rest of the second island at the very least. So that if I ever get those 10, I have room to build a habitat to put them in. The game was made allowing us to hypothetically have 31 habitats. But then made it impossible to place 31 habitats by severely limiting the number of expansions we are allowed to make. And the spots we DO have, many of those few, precious squares are useless because of the awkward location of the immovable Breeding Garden/Tree of Life. Not to mention that the only good farm (the Grand Farm) takes up 16 friggen spaces. The farm sizes need to be reduced.

viridium
08-19-14, 09:16 AM
I played today and then it happened there said the helper that i cant expand anymore ,i do not get this ,because I see also a third big place whch looks like an expanding place.I have not got all cute pets and then this comes no nrw expansion,also the tournament will get new levels ,hopefully .Why ate the developers limiting expansion?
I like this game a bit more than most ios games ,it is easier than ds and try out not to be a sugar candy filled game.

I will wait until the big update for new land

viridium
08-19-14, 09:25 AM
Do not quit playing ,only because the game is so young ,most people had complained over DS the same way when it was born, I guess.There is no existing thread about this anymore but I am sure ,we must give patience to the ios games ,some of them are existing since months and all 2 months is a new update.
In September FFS will get nrw things,as most things : tv gets new seasons of famous shows
New Games comes in Fall.
The summer hole is annoying but do not give up people.In 2 weeks school starts here at home and everything else .
Lets play

igames4me
08-19-14, 03:13 PM
We got new expantions
Next one costs 200,000

igames4me
08-19-14, 03:14 PM
We got new expansions... Now I need 200,000 coins

55lee55
08-20-14, 12:16 AM
And there is another after that! Awesome!

Then there are the rocks and shrubbery that cost to clear.

This is all I asked for TL, except maybe some battles and some decorations and most of all move the nest to a corner, or allow us a temporary storage area so that we can decorate more easily.

But this is great! It will take several days to expand and clear the land, then many more days to earn the money for the habitats.

Plus it appears that the upper limit for the amount of Runes we can store has risen as well, something I have been unable to try out to see just how far they have raised the amount, but that it has been raised is a sign TL is listening!

Now those of us who had hit the end of the game have new areas to explore, and we can think about strategies for where we want to put new habitats, and which ones we want to place where.

Everything doesn't need to happen at once folks, and if it did we would be overwhelmed with too many options.

But we do have some new options! I won't be complaining again for a while, I hope!

Thanks TL. I don't know if any of us have found out yet how far the new options really go, how many Runes the limit has been raised to, and what other surprises, if any, are in store.

But the clearing is not only expensive, but time consuming, and likely only those who have several Crystal animals leveled up fully will be able to afford everything at once. I think that is the point. I am happy with having some options now, and willing to spend the time waiting on things I can see a future with, much easier than when I was as far as I could get until I became extremely lucky, which I recently did, and I was able to finally breed the Crystal baby. But there are a lot of time and money consuming new things to work on now!

Thanks TL!