PDA

View Full Version : A crying prince... Give me a break!

Moover
08-17-14, 08:55 AM
I often play the game in bed, but it's on the edge for our wifi. So quite often the program reaches a timeout and displays a message that i have no internet connection. Illustrated w a crying prince!

He's a monster slayer and a kingdom ruler. So why is he crying like a baby?

I don't know what the intention was when the game started, but it is now aimed at adults; long threads, many dependencies etc. The whole image is a bit naive, but I find that refreshing - not quite so serious, helping friends instead of blowing things up etc. But please, don't make it childish!

(This is close to the thread about the new icon - close but different...)

As a whole, a great game, otherwise I wouldn't bother w details like this one :)

iAyun
08-17-14, 07:37 PM
I often play the game in bed, but it's on the edge for our wifi. So quite often the program reaches a timeout and displays a message that i have no internet connection. Illustrated w a crying prince!

He's a monster slayer and a kingdom ruler. So why is he crying like a baby?

I don't know what the intention was when the game started, but it is now aimed at adults; long threads, many dependencies etc. The whole image is a bit naive, but I find that refreshing - not quite so serious, helping friends instead of blowing things up etc. But please, don't make it childish!

(This is close to the thread about the new icon - close but different...)

As a whole, a great game, otherwise I wouldn't bother w details like this one :)

I always see a loading screen(visit neighbor): the ruler is riding a horse..
But, you know, we have no horse in this castle story... :D :cool:
AFAIK, the closest animal (to ride on) is a deer.. :rolleyes: