PDA

View Full Version : forum suggestion - please help!

WorldOfMakeBelieve
08-17-14, 07:42 AM
Isn't the discussions forum supposed to be about "How best to rule and grow your kingdom"?
Isn't there a place for postings about bugs & issues?
Isn't there a way to monitor the forums so that postings regarding issues do not end up in the discussions forum?

please help!

katbtodd
08-17-14, 08:42 AM
I'm afraid if,they keep it up in the part of the forum they will shut it down , and we will not have a place to go when we need help,,,

WorldOfMakeBelieve
08-17-14, 08:54 AM
I have the same concern. Also I generally really enjoy the forum. There was another thread started today in the discussions form about the negativity. If enough of us post on these threads asking for relief from the negativity, maybe we can make something good happen.

katbtodd
08-17-14, 09:10 AM
Yes my friend,,, text me,,,and wanted me to proof read what she wrote,,,, and I said it sounded wonderful but she should start a new thread,,but she thought ,,she would cuz more problems and negatively and I thought , it would be a good thing,,, I just called her, land told her what a wonderful message ., you wrote ,,, yes we need to start some thing ,, and make,the forum a happy and informative place again,, it seems a certain some one,,, sure knows how to stir pot in there . And I want to thank you too ,,,, yes Castle a wonderful game,, so I'm glad,you started a thread too

tcgms17
08-17-14, 09:24 AM
Thank you so much for your great, positive comments in the thread I started in discussions forum. I don't post much in the forum and asked my friend to read what I wrote and she suggested stating a new thread (as she noted above). I love this game, it's the only one I play constantly. I must say it brings so many hours of enjoyment & has helped me greatly when adjusting recently to retired life.

I'm not sure what we can do to turn this around, but hopefully some positive threads like these will help! I know I don't want the forum shut down, it's such a wonderful source of information and has been a place to reach out for support when struggling with something in the game or just for a pat on the back for an accomplishment.

katbtodd
08-17-14, 09:34 AM
Tcgms17,gets all credit her post.. I just know how the mods get when we get off topic

meme1098
08-17-14, 11:24 AM
Usually on Sundays there aren't any mods or TL staff on the forums. Otherwise, many warnings would have already been posted.

WorldOfMakeBelieve
08-17-14, 11:42 AM
Usually on Sundays there aren't any mods or TL staff on the forums. Otherwise, many warnings would have already been posted.

Well - we learn something new everyday!

katbtodd
08-17-14, 11:42 AM
I was thinking ... Where are they I know in the past,, I have seen many time,,," your getting off topic"

kooky panda
08-17-14, 03:10 PM
Isn't the discussions forum supposed to be about "How best to rule and grow your kingdom"?
Isn't there a place for postings about bugs & issues?
Isn't there a way to monitor the forums so that postings regarding issues do not end up in the discussions forum?

please help!

To report bugs and issues, you can use this forum:

Castle Story | Bugs & Issues (http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?109-Castle-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues)

The community managers and moderators try to move threads that have been started in the wrong forum.
If you see a thread you think may be in the wrong forum, you can send a message to one of us to review.

View Forum Leaders (http://forums.storm8.com/showgroups.php)