PDA

View Full Version : Fairie Elexir

Moover
08-16-14, 08:38 PM
What's the point w the greenhouse and the fairie elexir? It gives you 20 energies, but you need to spend at least 100 energies to make it!

dragon2046
08-16-14, 10:33 PM
What's the point w the greenhouse and the fairie elexir? It gives you 20 energies, but you need to spend at least 100 energies to make it!

I find myself maxed on the items flowers, living wood etc and I make the elexir to use up some of my items then cash in the energy for only waiting two minutes on update days. :). I thought the same thing at first but then realized it actually is useful the futher u are along in the game.

PurpleScorpion76
08-17-14, 05:12 AM
I agree. It's been very useful especially this week as i'd started to stock up on the items needed. When I get maxed on living wood (which I do a lot) another vital extract gets made. 20 energy is a whole rock cropping!

roguebee
08-17-14, 06:41 AM
I find the vital elixir useful for using up some stock when near maxed. Also you will need some to craft allergy potions when you reach the point of going on the Plume Hive adventure.

ShibuyaCloth
08-17-14, 08:16 AM
As state, useful for high level players. This is a good way to offload the inventory a little. I can make 10 in a couple of minutes, that gives me a stock of 200 energy in case of high need. So prepare the ingredients during low time, use them during high times.

Moover
08-17-14, 09:48 AM
Ok, thanks, I see what you all mean.
I said 'at least 100', because that's just counting the petals, and they rarely come for free, like the living wood (chopping down trees etc). And low times, when i have energy to spare to pick petals for the future... Maybe it will come, for instance i just have one academy, lvl 2. But several high level players complain about the lack of energy on the forum. But ok, i'll pick a petal now and then, stow the greenhouse away until needed. Thanks again.

Squidlish
08-17-14, 10:39 AM
Ok, thanks, I see what you all mean.
I said 'at least 100', because that's just counting the petals, and they rarely come for free, like the living wood (chopping down trees etc). And low times, when i have energy to spare to pick petals for the future... Maybe it will come, for instance i just have one academy, lvl 2. But several high level players complain about the lack of energy on the forum. But ok, i'll pick a petal now and then, stow the greenhouse away until needed. Thanks again.

keep in mind as well - the higher level you get - the easier the petals come. The faeries respite for example drops petals, and if you are madly chopping logs to find glimmer shards and fragments, petals and mushrooms come as a bonus. So the faerie elixir can be made as a bonus item in low times. I think its great personally. Also - if you are able to - I highly recommend getting the multi-coloured hedge (i think it is around 40 gems?). I bought 1, then a few weeks ago had one drop from an adventure! I like any items that give multiple items for one chop or energy or whatever.

Hope these tips help!

Moover
08-17-14, 01:40 PM
Thanks!
Over and out