PDA

View Full Version : No more darl seed/plant quests please

poopher
08-15-14, 10:38 AM
As a player who is level 42 but joined later than those with a love shack, I dont have everything maxed out. Been working on quests for a long time now, barely started sister sister and here is another timed quest looking for dark seeds and the "Feed me Seymore" plant. Are you kidding me? Please give some of us a break and stop asking for this stuff for awhile. I know patience is the middle name of this game and I have been and am prepared to continue to be but when you have 3 different quests asking for the same resource it gets frustrating!

Thanks for giving me a place to vent.

poopher
08-15-14, 10:40 AM
Just noticed my spelling mistake. Of course i mean dark seeds/plants

Liloze
08-15-14, 11:14 AM
As a player who is level 42 but joined later than those with a love shack, I dont have everything maxed out. Been working on quests for a long time now, barely started sister sister and here is another timed quest looking for dark seeds and the "Feed me Seymore" plant. Are you kidding me? Please give some of us a break and stop asking for this stuff for awhile. I know patience is the middle name of this game and I have been and am prepared to continue to be but when you have 3 different quests asking for the same resource it gets frustrating!

Thanks for giving me a place to vent.

Yep, just finished Sister sister before the festival started, and I am dry.

I am level 50 btw, joined in March after the Love Shack event, and still lack dark seed, since the glimmer shards and glimmer fragments are very rare, and hard to get!

You are not alone in getting sick and tired of any goal that has dark seed and/or grow dark seed in it :)

Griselda Festival tent is my last goal to get sun stones,( aside from the pesky tent ) and I need 6 plants to get rid of it lol. But now I have under 5 of each glimmer shards/ fragments, and at the rate we are getting the latters ...don't think I will make it, especially with the random plants we are getting, so not holding my breath!

Hang in there for sister sister it will be finished, it will take time, but I do understand how vexatious it is that TL is asking for the same material in consecutive goals.
Good luck :)

room27
08-17-14, 01:33 PM
Yikes! Yes, sister, sister was the most tedious, mind-numbing goal ever! And I was one of those who had turned them in as I went, so when the one with 5 inscriptions came along, had to wait (forever) to complete that goal as well. But it is doable. Tedious, but doable. After how much everyone complained about it, to request those plants a third time...yuck! However, on the plus side, if you can, try to push through on Greselda's tent. At the end there is a 3 gem reward that makes the 10 plants feel worth it.

One thing that helped was the new hive plume (or is it plume hive?) adventure. I did get two of those random drops of the glimmer rock formation. It's not a guarantee that you'll get one, but it's dropping other things we'll be needing soon, and if you're lucky, maybe a rock formation, too.