PDA

View Full Version : You guys must be joking...

jjooker
08-15-14, 04:50 AM
What a heck !!! i need to install and play cupcake mania to enable examine the note in case 3 ??? this game is not even available in my country and now what !!! i cant progress the game what a way to treat your players !!! why you guys dont say this in the store page . i prefer to be charged like what 7 bucks then being made a clown like this...

cfitzy84
08-15-14, 05:10 AM
No you do not have to download another game to examine anything you just need to earn another star. I hope this helps.

kooky panda
08-15-14, 06:09 AM
Make sure your device's region matches the region you are on in the App Store. If these are different, you may get promotions for apps you're not able to download.

jjooker
08-15-14, 09:27 AM
No you do not have to download another game to examine anything you just need to earn another star. I hope this helps.

No this dont help anything !!! dont say about things you dont know smartass and whats this in the photo my imagination ?

But i found a way to fix this, its only happen in Crime Scene Rio, i installed the original Crime scene and dont appear this mesage, i can unlock it like i normally do with a star ,next time dont be an smartass ciftzy, whats that a disease name ?

FrozenTurtle
08-15-14, 01:16 PM
I'm glad you were able to continue! As a reminder, these are not requirements nor rewards, but simply offers to try another game. You can also proceed if you just continue playing some of the earlier levels to earn another star.