PDA

View Full Version : Backing Up Farm Story 2

Dabst01
08-15-14, 01:01 AM
I have Farm Story 2 on my iPad Air.

I regularly backup the device through iTunes.

Is this enough to be able to ensure that if my iPad completely broke I could restore the game to a new device to the point I had attained ?

I?d hate to have to start again from the beginning after playing it for so long.

I have a Facebook account ? how does this interact with Farm Story 2.

kooky panda
08-15-14, 06:14 AM
Your game data is not saved on your device, it is saved on Team Lava's servers.

If you ever lose your game, device, etc, you can retrieve your storm ID and games back by using the login feature.

Make sure you have set up a storm ID and password. (under menu-help in your game).
[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

mamareader02
08-15-14, 06:15 AM
You don't even need to do that much-since you post of forum,you have a storm 8 ID and password,and if you ever need to put all TL games on another device,all you need to do when you another device is first load restaurant or bakery story(even if you don't play them),play that game until you can get into "social",then all you would have to do is use the "log in" feature in social,remember ,do not a new ID or password,use the username/password you are currently using,and poof! Any Teamlava game you now download will be your "old" game.hope that helps

mamareader02
08-15-14, 06:15 AM
Lol,and once again while I'm taking my sweet time,kooky swoops in:)