PDA

View Full Version : Is the Nano Dragon breedable?

benjessie
08-14-14, 08:24 PM
Is it? I really want it and I missed it through the wheel. So, is it breedable?

saghaven
08-14-14, 09:27 PM
It is but it's a hard breed. A metal/yellow/white super rare hybrid. That's a lot of sunrise/winter/mist fails lol.

benjessie
08-14-14, 09:57 PM
Those Sunrise fails must be so painful. But I really want nano, it looks cool and I only got white chocolate and enlightened on the wheel.

saghaven
08-14-14, 10:41 PM
Give it a shot! Can't hurt to try. Well sunrise fails hurt but that could happen in lots of combos :)

Good luck!

buttabdullah99
08-14-14, 11:29 PM
Hey!!! Hold on guys
U can't breed NANO dragon 😬😬 it was tournament winning dragon and nothing else so u cant breed nano 😔😔

benjessie
08-15-14, 12:28 AM
Hey!!! Hold on guys
U can't breed NANO dragon ���� it was tournament winning dragon and nothing else so u cant breed nano ����

Really? I thought u could because it's in the market and doesn't have that non- breedable thing in its description.

buttabdullah99
08-15-14, 01:13 AM
Really? I thought u could because it's in the market and doesn't have that non- breedable thing in its description.
Really I think it's is not why don't u ask kooky about it 

freesiawoods
08-15-14, 05:40 AM
The market does not indicate 'not available through breeding'.

kooky panda
08-15-14, 05:53 AM
I think right now you can only get this dragon by buying with gold, but I will check to make sure.

(Please note, posts discussing third party tools and forums (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links) have been removed.)

knj00
08-15-14, 10:48 AM
This dragon has been breedable for a while now... not sure if it's intended or a glitch but I have got it through breeding and so have other people.

Exeroth
08-16-14, 07:47 PM
I can confirm the nano dragon is in fact breedable. Used light and steampunk dragons and the boosted breeding. Took allot of gold but it's in the nest now. :)

jim23cash
08-16-14, 10:00 PM
I got it through breeding as well.

kooky panda
08-17-14, 02:24 PM
Sorry for the delay but I did get confirmation that you can obtain this dragon from breeding, (IOS)but he is super rare!

cookiefairey
08-29-14, 12:53 PM
Does anyone else have any combos to breed this. ? I was in the hospital and missed it when it was out and really would like to get one. Thank you

benjessie
08-29-14, 05:20 PM
Does anyone else have any combos to breed this. ? I was in the hospital and missed it when it was out and really would like to get one. Thank you

Metal+Sunrise

pattons_friends
08-30-14, 02:29 AM
Can you breed it on android devices too?

cookiefairey
08-30-14, 12:28 PM
Thank you benjessie I will try that.

redstar177
09-02-14, 10:04 AM
Can you breed it on android devices too?

We can't breed it on Android devices at this time because it is not in our market.

Honestly, it makes me really mad. I can handle the fact that we don't get tournament and mining dragons. I can handle the fact that Android gameplay is seriously lacking in comparison to Ios. However, it makes me very angry that Ios has a chance to breed a dragon, but android doesn't (especially considering this is our only way of obtaining dragons, excluding through purchase].

They introduced Ares, Aphrodite, Poseidon, and Lotus to our markets, but we can only buy them, not breed them. And now I find out that Ios can breed a dragon that we can't? It's beyond frustrating.

/rant

pattons_friends
09-03-14, 10:04 AM
We can't breed it on Android devices at this time because it is not in our market.

Honestly, it makes me really mad. I can handle the fact that we don't get tournament and mining dragons. I can handle the fact that Android gameplay is seriously lacking in comparison to Ios. However, it makes me very angry that Ios has a chance to breed a dragon, but android doesn't (especially considering this is our only way of obtaining dragons, excluding through purchase].

They introduced Ares, Aphrodite, Poseidon, and Lotus to our markets, but we can only buy them, not breed them. And now I find out that Ios can breed a dragon that we can't? It's beyond frustrating.

/rant

Thanks for your reply, your rant is worthy :p unlike the rants from those who only won fruit or coins on spin the wheel, Boohoo at least you get to spin the wheel :p

kooky panda
09-03-14, 10:21 AM
Is it? I really want it and I missed it through the wheel. So, is it breedable?

Sorry for the delay but I did get confirmation that you can obtain this dragon from breeding, (IOS)but he is super rare!
Original question has been answered.
Closing thread.

More information on the Nano Dragon here.
(http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60935-Nano-Dragon-Tournament-(IOS)&p=773594&viewfull=1#post773594)