PDA

View Full Version : I know this will probably never happen, but...

brdwybaby
08-14-14, 07:57 PM
Is there a way we could possibly get a "turn off animal animation" option in our settings? The flying animation of the Alicorn(s), dragon(s), and manticores are highly annoying to me. Every time I visit someone's kingdom, my eye is drawn immediately to their hyper hopping. I find it outrageously distracting, so much so that if it weren't for the resources they give me I'd put them in storage. I wish I could just turn it off.

chalupa2030
08-14-14, 08:08 PM
I thought I was the only one that felt this way! Only I am annoyed by the "hyper hopping" in Fantasy Forrest!

The constant fluttering of the wings drive me nuts!. If they were all slower.

brdwybaby
08-14-14, 08:30 PM
I thought I was the only one that felt this way! Only I am annoyed by the "hyper hopping" in Fantasy Forrest!

The constant fluttering of the wings drive me nuts!. If they were all slower.

Okay, at least I'm not alone! That's good to know. :)

Queenzod
08-14-14, 09:02 PM
I know there's a number of people like myself who don't have the observatory for this very reason. And I had to put away my glimmerbat 'cos the fluttering was so bothersome. So, yes, you're not alone and I think your suggestion is brilliant!

Liloze
08-15-14, 07:22 AM
I try not to look at them really, they are annoying lol but we need them, what I really want to put in storage is the observatory it is ugly and its "tentacles" turning around makes me dizzy!

PurpleScorpion76
08-19-14, 04:55 AM
I can't stand the jumping either. I've started to ignore my observatory. When I get dragons manticores and am Allicorn I would like to be able to turn off that feature.

brdwybaby
08-19-14, 05:38 AM
I can't stand the jumping either. I've started to ignore my observatory. When I get dragons manticores and am Allicorn I would like to be able to turn off that feature.

Exactly! Unfortunately it gets on my nerves so much that after the Pyre Festival is over I fully intend on putting them in storage. I'm maxed out on the items they drop anyway. The only thing I'll be losing is the energy every once in a while.

hugpete
08-19-14, 07:17 PM
I'd like this feature too.

kudukuda
08-20-14, 10:33 PM
Me too please. Put away batcave and no observatory because when i see them i have an irrisistable erge to throw my ipad across the room

tentalen
08-26-14, 06:15 AM
I know there's a number of people like myself who don't have the observatory for this very reason. And I had to put away my glimmerbat 'cos the fluttering was so bothersome. So, yes, you're not alone and I think your suggestion is brilliant!

Me too please. Stop the hopping beasties n maybe TL could quest a new re designed observatory or offer new like they did with fortune Tent

cghost2
08-28-14, 12:51 AM

Oh dear, after I saw how annoying the observatory was in others kingdom, I told myself there is no way I'll buy it. I even find windmill annoying as well. Sitting in storage now!

Moover
09-01-14, 06:53 AM
I agree. I don't have the observatory and the bat thing because they are annoying! I'm building a windmill, its animation is tolerable. All these buildings would be ok if the movements were slow and smooth, even enjoyable. But to be able to turn these animations off would be an improvement.

Actually I would like to be able to turn off the animation of all these arrows, watering cans etc that bob up and down as well.

All in all it's a great game, otherwise I wouldn't be here on the forum. The animations were cute the first couple of months, now they are just annoying!

jptheripper
09-01-14, 06:55 AM
how long do you sit and stare at the screen

Moover
09-01-14, 02:57 PM
Ok, I admit, i got carried away. The animations are normally not annoying.
And i don't just sit and stare at the screen. But sometimes i just try to figure out what can go where and then the animations are a distraction. Sometimes (not always) it would be nice to turn them off.

I checked the windmill, and it's quite nice. But i don't have the observatory 'cause i don't like the spinning tower. No sarcasm will change that.

tentalen
09-05-14, 07:13 AM
I agree. I don't have the observatory and the bat thing because they are annoying! I'm building a windmill, its animation is tolerable. All these buildings would be ok if the movements were slow and smooth, even enjoyable. But to be able to turn these animations off would be an improvement.

Actually I would like to be able to turn off the animation of all these arrows, watering cans etc that bob up and down as well.

All in all it's a great game, otherwise I wouldn't be here on the forum. The animations were cute the first couple of months, now they are just annoying!

Funny I love the wind mill. My favourite thing about is it's sign ( shaft of wheat) how it sways in the breeze of my perfect season in my kingdom. Chuckle