PDA

View Full Version : Is all we are going to get from the sun stone collect-a-thon decorations?

mcwrapper
08-14-14, 04:10 PM
I was working really hard to get enough stones to get all the unlock able stuff when some occurred to me. All of the unlockables are worthless decorations.

In a map which is too small. Why other then for fun would someone put down an item that didn't payout something? I don't have room for pointless decorations. I have stables, dark mazes, and other limited time items that give me stuff.

Is there going to be one useful item that if we get all of the sun stones will make it worth our time. If the final item is a farrie decoration that does nothing. You can keep it. I will not bother with this festival anymore. I will upgrade my tent and finish the quests. However I hear the tent will be basically a decoration too after the event is over so why should we care?

tuskmage
08-14-14, 04:22 PM
I was working really hard to get enough stones to get all the unlock able stuff when some occurred to me. All of the unlockables are worthless decorations.

In a map which is too small. Why other then for fun would someone put down an item that didn't payout something? I don't have room for pointless decorations. I have stables, dark mazes, and other limited time items that give me stuff.

Is there going to be one useful item that if we get all of the sun stones will make it worth our time. If the final item is a farrie decoration that does nothing. You can keep it. I will not bother with this festival anymore. I will upgrade my tent and finish the quests. However I hear the tent will be basically a decoration too after the event is over so why should we care?

Decoration play a big part of CS, so those items are not totally usless. :)

mcwrapper
08-14-14, 05:36 PM
Decoration play a big part of CS, so those items are not totally usless. :)
If the town was bigger I would agree. However to keep all of the useful workshops/materal buildings plus all the special buildings. It would look too cluddered to have too many decerations up.

CottageRose
08-14-14, 05:40 PM
True, but it's nice to have a storage shed full of items I can switch out with, when we get a new building that needs something different, or just for a fresh look from time to time. :)

tuskmage
08-14-14, 05:46 PM
If the town was bigger I would agree. However to keep all of the useful workshops/materal buildings plus all the special buildings. It would look too cluddered to have too many decerations up.

The best part about CS is we could put anything in the storage, so we could do some seasonal decorations or swap any items in and out as we prefer :p I hope you are not one of those player who likes to put everything out on the limited land that we have :)

zenobia42
08-14-14, 06:44 PM
I am enjoying the new decorations. I do wish my kingdom were larger and I didn't have to have so much gathering dust in storage... but that's my own fault - too busy making other stuff and not enough wisp lanterns lol. I have a lot of expansions left to make.

mcwrapper
08-14-14, 07:29 PM
The best part about CS is we could put anything in the storage, so we could do some seasonal decorations or swap any items in and out as we prefer :p I hope you are not one of those player who likes to put everything out on the limited land that we have :)

I try to only have out useful buildings and items. I don't have one deceration up.

jimboser
08-15-14, 06:45 AM
I'm with mcwrapper, my kingdom is primarily useful buildings that drop useful items. There are a few decorations I still have displayed, the Baron's golden obelisk being the primary one taking up a nice corner of the kingdom, surrounded by the yellow acer trees (I think that's the right name) and some yellow banners. There are a few other minor ones here and there, but at some point those others will likely to be moved when I need the space for productive items.

It's hard enough breaking up the different items to keep some space between them to keep from tapping the wrong items or falling into gem traps, without having more space to put things.