PDA

View Full Version : No gift button on Farm Story 2

meshellmybell62
08-14-14, 12:01 PM
I have been receiving gifts from neighbors, I want to return favor but didn't know how. Checked faq, it said use gift button, but I have no gift buttons. I am on Android, does Android not have all the features? HELP

KishmishPls
08-14-14, 02:16 PM
Hi there!

To gift your neighbor, try visiting their farm then tapping the purple gift box icon. From there you can send gifts to your friends!

meshellmybell62
08-15-14, 06:05 PM
There are no purple gift boxes showing on my neighbors farms either. If someone sends me a gift, then I can send gifts back, but I have no send gifts page, no gift button on my farm or neighbors. I only have visit and trade. I Uninstaller and reinstalled. Still nothing. :(

AMA0203
08-17-14, 06:17 AM
That is the same for me as well.

kooky panda
08-17-14, 03:24 PM
You can only send three gifts per day. After you have sent your three, you will not see the gift box on your neighbors farms.

barbeegurlz
10-26-14, 06:42 AM
There is no purple gift box in any of my neighbors farms even when I have not gifted via responding to a gift received...are you people sure you have this right?? I have never been able to gift anyone since I started playing this game!! This is very frustrating!! Please respond.

kooky panda
10-26-14, 02:29 PM
Barbeegurtz you should be able to send out three a day. You can send either through your list of received gifts or directly from you neighbors farm.

If you do not see the purple box and you have not sent out any gifts for the day, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.