PDA

View Full Version : Power Pears

Petasos
08-14-14, 08:59 AM
I really hate Power Pears, that's pretty much all I have to say on the topic.

SANDSCApe
08-14-14, 01:50 PM
I really hate Power Pears, that's pretty much all I have to say on the topic.

If you hate those power pears, don't eat them. They are for the hungry forest creatures anyway.
(Rumor has it that you just can't handle the power.) LOL

Petasos
08-14-14, 01:55 PM
Hah, I do not mind what they do or how helpful they are. I find myself grinding them out in mass quantities which is the source of my dislike. I would like something in the middle of 3 minutes and an hour. I am making some good coin now but I still cannot bring myself to buy Charm Cherries yet.

SANDSCApe
08-14-14, 01:58 PM
Power Pears aren't half bad, but the cherries! OMG, you have GOT to grow some Charm Cherries every hour. Your creatures will gobble them up and burp a red fruity sludge onto your jeans. I'm loving the Charm Cherries.

Petasos
08-14-14, 02:15 PM
Saving up 900k for the big dark cove. Spending 156k on cherries does not seem smart at the moment...

zenobia42
08-14-14, 03:08 PM
Hah, I do not mind what they do or how helpful they are. I find myself grinding them out in mass quantities which is the source of my dislike. I would like something in the middle of 3 minutes and an hour. I am making some good coin now but I still cannot bring myself to buy Charm Cherries yet.

I'm with you on that. A good 20 or 30 minute fruit option would be much appreciated here as well.