PDA

View Full Version : Pets

bitawirra
08-14-14, 02:07 AM
:)new pets , are there more coming
draft horse ...... Different dogs like Staffy or cavalier King Charles maybe

finaidyoda
08-14-14, 06:07 AM
Unless they come up with a feature to store them having more is not going to help those of us that are max'd out for space.

pundoggity
08-17-14, 10:02 AM
Unless they come up with a feature to store them having more is not going to help those of us that are max'd out for space.

Please up the limit on pets TL then storing wouldn't be needed����
It would be great to have new pets on offer and the ability to have them all on display

mwolverine
08-19-14, 12:07 AM
I agree about being able to store pets. I see lots of players commenting about that in discussions. Some pets are seasonal (Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's) and players don't want them on display year-round. Plus new kinds of pets are released all the time and if players are maxed AND they don't have the ability to store pets they can't get new ones either. PLEASE team lava, increase the max pets or let players put them in storage. THANKS!!! :)

kooky panda
08-19-14, 07:53 AM
TL is currently working on a feature for the game where we can store our pets!

Rynetory2
08-19-14, 10:16 AM
TL is currently working on a feature for the game where we can store our pets!

Can TL increase the pets limits instead of storing? As for storing pets, does it means we can store farm animals as well?

Shellikay
08-22-14, 06:57 PM
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel would be AWESOME! Corgis are not the favorite of everyone. J/S

gigi03833
09-07-14, 10:16 PM
Why do you want to store pets when that is where I get so many gems?

ciarjen
09-08-14, 02:48 AM
Why do you want to store pets when that is where I get so many gems?

Dogs and Cats you can only have 9 each so if a new one comes out, in the past you could not get it. Or if it was a prize it just stayed in your storage.