PDA

View Full Version : Egyptian desert hounds problem

bozit
08-14-14, 01:11 AM
I haven't read of anyone else having this particular problem but there do seem to be a lot of glytches with this theme.
Bought two desert hounds as per the goal request but it is only showing 1. Worried that if I buy any more it still isn't going to show them. I have tried putting them both back in store and getting them out again but no change, have also uninstalled, cleared cache and reinstalled. No change. Can anyone help me please?

jim23cash
08-14-14, 09:24 AM
I swear it told me to buy hounds the first time, and cats the second! Make sure you are purchasing correct animal. Cats have short ears. Try closing and restarting. I had lots of glitches with this part before it unlocked the recipe! Good luck! ;)

[S8] Walt
08-15-14, 10:31 AM
I haven't read of anyone else having this particular problem but there do seem to be a lot of glytches with this theme.
Bought two desert hounds as per the goal request but it is only showing 1. Worried that if I buy any more it still isn't going to show them. I have tried putting them both back in store and getting them out again but no change, have also uninstalled, cleared cache and reinstalled. No change. Can anyone help me please?

It looks like you were able to complete this Goal. Sorry for the confusion! As a reminder, these Goals may not be retroactive, so the Goal will need to be active in order to get credit for the purchase.