PDA

View Full Version : Troll Castle upgrades

klb73
08-13-14, 04:43 AM
How do I upgrade my troll castle which requires woven cloth from the workshop when there is no woven cloth option in my workshop??

ShibuyaCloth
08-13-14, 06:47 AM
I had the same issue. Try force closing the game and see if it pop-up then.

PikaSquirrel
08-13-14, 10:45 AM
Please let us know if you're on a Goal to upgrade the Troll Castle that requires Woven Cloth and you do not see an option to craft this. Thanks.

klb73
08-13-14, 02:17 PM
It is part of 'ain't no party like a castle party' one of the four things to collect is woven cloth, still no option in the workshop. Thanks

PikaSquirrel
08-13-14, 02:36 PM
For "Ain't No Party Like A Castle Party!" looks like you need to give Bacon, Breaded Fish, Ivy's Hot Sauce, and Ice Cream. Once you complete this Goal and get to "Unacceptable Condition", you'll see the option to craft Woven Cloth to upgrade your Troll Castle.

yeshayahu
05-11-15, 12:09 PM
Hey, I have the same issue there is no woven cloth in my Workshop

yeshayahu
05-11-15, 12:11 PM
So I just have to do all the other parts first. Okay!

yeshayahu
05-11-15, 12:16 PM
Ah hah! I have everything that needs to be done, is done. There is no woven cloth yet in my workshop!!!!

Meowmeowbeans
05-11-15, 12:33 PM
Ah hah! I have everything that needs to be done, is done. There is no woven cloth yet in my workshop!!!!

You'll need to keep working on the Goals you are currently assigned to continue upgrading your Troll Castle. It looks like you've almost completed the Goal "Ain't No Party Like A Castle Party!" and once you do, you'll be able to create the Woven Cloth. :)

Let us know if you still have questions!