PDA

View Full Version : Can't get into game

KasiaH30
08-13-14, 12:53 AM
I'm playing on my android phone and it was working fine and then it keeps popping up I have no Internet connection which I do since I can play my other games. Is there a bug in the game? I tried re installing and that hasn't worked.

donz85
08-13-14, 02:54 AM
I can't get into game either, but all others are working fine. Going to keep trying and hope it works soon :-/

DessertWolf
08-13-14, 11:16 AM
Sorry to hear that. Our games require a stable connection to the internet, so I recommend you reboot your game and try reconnecting to your WiFi and possibly power-cycling it. Please make sure you're also using the most updated version of the game. Hope this helps!

KasiaH30
08-13-14, 01:39 PM
Sorry to hear that. Our games require a stable connection to the internet, so I recommend you reboot your game and try reconnecting to your WiFi and possibly power-cycling it. Please make sure you're also using the most updated version of the game. Hope this helps!

I do have a stable connection I can go into Bakery and Restaurant story on my phone. I'm not the only one having this problem other people are as well.

DessertWolf
08-13-14, 01:50 PM
I see, please try contacting support@teamlava.com so a support agent can take a look at your account.

kooky panda
08-13-14, 02:18 PM
I do have a stable connection I can go into Bakery and Restaurant story on my phone. I'm not the only one having this problem other people are as well.
There was issues, this morning, but they have been fixed. Have your tried restarting your device?

KasiaH30
08-13-14, 03:43 PM
There was issues, this morning, but they have been fixed. Have your tried restarting your device?

I just tried and got in TY!

kooky panda
08-14-14, 08:34 AM
Oh good!!