PDA

View Full Version : Answered Planting food bug

Rockinkitten
08-13-14, 12:50 AM
A lot of the time it won't let me scroll to the next tab for the last two fruits.

[S8] Regina
08-13-14, 11:58 AM
A lot of the time it won't let me scroll to the next tab for the last two fruits.

Sorry about that! If you are playing on an older device, I recommend force-closing down all background apps to ensure there is enough memory and resources to run the game.

If you continue to experience this issue, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance with your account. Thank you! :)

Rockinkitten
08-13-14, 12:39 PM
Very new device and lots of memory and I never have anything running in the background.

kooky panda
08-13-14, 12:48 PM
Sometimes I will not see the little sign to scroll, but I can tap the edge and scroll over.
Have you tried that?

Rockinkitten
08-23-14, 06:21 AM
I see the thing to tap but when I do, nothing happens. Still an issue but not all the time. About 1/3 of the time now.

[S8] Regina
08-25-14, 05:06 PM
I see the thing to tap but when I do, nothing happens. Still an issue but not all the time. About 1/3 of the time now.

We forwarded this to the team for more investigation! Thank you!

Rockinkitten
08-25-14, 11:22 PM
My game is right back at the beginning again, like last time I posted about this! Is this because my game is being looked into again?

[S8] Regina
08-26-14, 01:40 AM
My game is right back at the beginning again, like last time I posted about this! Is this because my game is being looked into again?

Looks like your account is already back on a device, please force-close the game and check again. Thank you!