PDA

View Full Version : I can't get in to my Nightclub story

mine9701
08-12-14, 10:47 PM
I don't understand. I started Nightclub story and get a message it's not longer supports my phone. Go to appstore. I have a android phone and in Google play it's still there. I couldn't find it in appstore thou, with I was connected to. What's the problem? I love the nightclub story is it not going to be there anymore?

Gypsy_Cat
08-13-14, 07:50 AM
I also can't get into my club. I play on a Kindle HDX and only just started getting the error message last night.

The game was retired months ago, but anyone who already had it could still play. I don't understand what has changed(????)

igames4me
08-13-14, 07:55 AM
I also can't get into my club. I play on a Kindle HDX and only just started getting the error message last night.

The game was retired months ago, but anyone who already had it could still play. I don't understand what has changed(????)
it was retired on ios but not on android
so it being gone on ios is nothing new
the poster above is android and they weren't notified of the games being retired so that's why they want a tl explanation

Gypsy_Cat
08-13-14, 07:57 AM
No, it was retired on android as well. I got the message a long time ago. In any case, this new error message just randomly appeared. It was working fine for me up until last night. I've got drinks being made right now.

kooky panda
08-13-14, 07:59 AM
I will flag this over.

AddictedGamer74
08-13-14, 08:52 AM
This is **** ! BIG HUGE MISTAKE ! You need to bring the game back ! I started playing on iOS made all the drinks was very happy with the game then away it went ! I got an android device saw the game was on their made a new club cause I LOVED THE GAME and now that's gone without any notice or compensation ! WTF ! Bad very bad move by team lava !

Meowmeowbeans
08-13-14, 10:02 AM
I'm sorry for any inconvenience! You should be able to play Nightclub Story again on your Android. You may need to close the game on your device and re-open it to access the game. :)

Gypsy_Cat
08-13-14, 10:11 AM
It's working again, thanks kooky & meow!!

mine9701
08-13-14, 10:33 PM
I'm sorry for any inconvenience! You should be able to play Nightclub Story again on your Android. You may need to close the game on your device and re-open it to access the game. :)

Thx. I can get in to mine again. But shouldn't it still be on android phones thou?

AddictedGamer74
08-14-14, 07:29 PM
Now to get it back on iOS ohhhh yeahhhhhhh ! So happy it works on android again ! ������������������������

mochiecutez
07-05-15, 02:24 AM
My clubstory suddenly closed down. I do not know why, when i reopen it again it will closed again. Anyone can help me to solve this, thanks ...