PDA

View Full Version : Posts threatening peoples lives on bakery walls!

traceestegall
08-12-14, 09:29 PM
SI'm VERY CONCERNED ABOUT SEEING THREATS ON PEOPLES LIVES ON SOME BAKERY WALLS I was just on! People threatoning to **** family members of game players! Discribing where they were & who they were related to, and saying that these people " would be sorry & regret the things that were being said" That their fathers were men that would & could have the players whole family ****ed!

kooky panda
08-13-14, 08:12 AM
Oh No! If you can, please take some screenshots of the walls and forward these to support@teamlava.com so TL can investigate this activity.
If you know any of the storm ID's involved, please provide this information in your email to support.

Closing thread because discussing in game harassment /threats is not forum appropriate.

If you have any additional concerns, please click on my name and send me a private message.

Due to the nature of these threats I will also report this over to the community managers.

Thanks

DessertWolf
08-13-14, 10:31 AM
Sorry to hear that. TeamLava takes these threats very seriously. As with what kooky mentioned, please contact support@teamlava.com regarding this issue and provide the Storm8 ID of the offender (if possible) as well as the person receiving these comments. Screenshots of the comments will be helpful as well. Once you submit your report, please PM me your report ticket number. Thanks, and hope this helps!