PDA

View Full Version : Ok. I think I am getting MAYBE addicted! But....

chalupa2030
08-12-14, 06:56 PM
This game is hard for me to figure out on what to do next! I'm just running around with my head chopped off:(

I love my dragons but getting a little bored over at DS. Do you guys have tips for beginners? Do you spend a lot of real money or can one go far into the game without spending?

I just got one neighbor and a request for pigeon poop. I think it was....really?

I'm going to have a kazillion questions!

DrP4ever
08-12-14, 07:48 PM
I don't care for any of the other games. I will send you a neighbor request. Don't stress just do the quests as they come and have fun! Oh and I have spent $0 and am a high level player. Welcome to Castle Story!

DrP4ever
08-12-14, 07:51 PM
You can read more about the game here

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59861-Castle-Story-Game-Guide

chalupa2030
08-12-14, 08:01 PM
I don't care for any of the other games. I will send you a neighbor request. Don't stress just do the quests as they come and have fun! Oh and I have spent $0 and am a high level player. Welcome to Castle Story!

I think I just visited you! It was amazing!! Beautiful! You have this flying creature I have not seen anywhere before. I want it.:)

And you have this castle I want that I have not seen elsewhere. I took a picture ~

I will be back. Oh. How does one increase their crown royal points. If I'm saying that right. I'm thinking 3 is not a good thing. I can't stop visiting people! So beautiful. So inspiring!

Periwinkle is my favorite color ~ all those castles!

Thank you!

chalupa2030
08-12-14, 08:07 PM

Good to know! You are my second neighbor!

cloudsail
08-12-14, 09:16 PM
I haven't spent any money on this game and I have most of the gem items. But I started playing this game soon after it was released. I think the old players did get some perks, like the ability to craft alicorns. Some of the limited time events will be hard for you until you reach a higher level. Prepare to be patient :)

PurpleScorpion76
08-13-14, 02:54 AM
And when you get requests to play other games play them to get the gems to buy the gem items. Aim for the wizard school first! Or the red trillium. Then you always be able to get red petals!

chalupa2030
08-13-14, 06:37 AM
Thank you guys so much! Red petals. Yes. Why do I need them?

chalupa2030
08-13-14, 06:38 AM
I Prepare to be patient :)

Patience? Oh dear.:)

EBJW
08-13-14, 06:52 AM
I can imagine you have and will have lots of questions. So do all beginners. A lot of them have been asked before. This forum is full of it. A little bit of searching and researching will help you much further :)

chalupa2030
08-13-14, 07:19 AM
Agreed! I have been reading and reading! I also have a good friend and co-worker, who posts here and whom I blame for this. This addiction!

So I pick her brain a lot.

I have a question....can we craft more than one thing at a time?

EBJW
08-13-14, 07:23 AM
I have a question....can we craft more than one thing at a time?

When you have more crafting buildings you can.
1 per building.

kooky panda
08-13-14, 07:31 AM
You can read more about the game here

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59861-Castle-Story-Game-Guide

There are a lot of ongoing threads that you can ask questions on. The above game guide gives links to some of the threads.

Update threads are a great place for information . We normally try to keep all important information in post 1 but you can always ask a question on the exisiting thread .

Maguar's reference guide (http://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSU EE) is also a good place to search .

You can also use search option to find threads on specific things.