PDA

View Full Version : Kaz's Five

StarThrower2
08-12-14, 05:34 PM
The Kaz's Five quest requires you to do 5 battles at the tournament arena. However, whenever I collect (battle) at the arena, it doesn't register or subtract the battle from the 5 battles required. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks!

BastianBalthazar
08-12-14, 06:16 PM
The Kaz's Five quest requires you to do 5 battles at the tournament arena. However, whenever I collect (battle) at the arena, it doesn't register or subtract the battle from the 5 battles required. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks!

Hello StarThrower2! For this Goal, you will need to **** off Glimmer Trolls from the Jousting Arena, collecting from the Jousting Arena will not help you progress in the game.

As only one beast can spawn in your Kingdom at any given time, you will not be able to proceed with the battles until all other Beasts have been removed. Please be sure to search your Kingdom for the Fang Beast and defeat it first! Once your Kingdom is free of all other pests, you'll be able to fight the Glimmer Trolls that come out of the Jousting Arena.

Swale2010
09-29-14, 07:52 AM
I am pretty sure that I have collected from the Jousting Arena several times and there were no other beasts in my kingdom....I have collected at least 3 times, if not more, and I am still at 0 out of the 5 needed. Do the Glimmer Trolls come out when you collect from the Jousting Arena each time you collect or is it random?

PurpleScorpion76
09-29-14, 08:50 AM
I have just done this quest (finished this morning) and at each collection a troll appeared and I needed to battle it. All 5 registered with no issues.

kooky panda
09-29-14, 10:39 AM
I am pretty sure that I have collected from the Jousting Arena several times and there were no other beasts in my kingdom....I have collected at least 3 times, if not more, and I am still at 0 out of the 5 needed. Do the Glimmer Trolls come out when you collect from the Jousting Arena each time you collect or is it random?
Turn your sound on when you play. The music changes when you have a beast hiding somewhere.
I also got all of my 5 in a row.

If you are still having issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.