PDA

View Full Version : Fish Market - worth it?

cloudsail
08-12-14, 11:33 AM
Glimmergate's update thread today reminded me that I never bought a fish market. I have just enough gems to get one. For those of you who have it, what do you guys think? Like it, don't like it? For reference, I have most of the gem stuff, the only ones I don't have are some decorations and the mithril dragon.

cloudsail
08-12-14, 11:35 AM
Oh, and I don't have living tree, magic fruit tree and the hedge, but not really interested in getting those right now.

Gabi2111
08-12-14, 11:50 AM
My fish market stays mostly in storage ...even it might drop every now and then a sandwich or baked fish.
Because I need often enough water, I collect already enough fish. The few times I need more fish, I pull the market out of storage.
It's not that I dislike it, it's just that I don't use it most of the time.

The mithril dragon is by far more useful then the fish market. But cost also more.

Castloninian
08-12-14, 01:29 PM
Does the fish market drop all three types of fish? I.e. butterfish, catfish and the normal orange fish? And how many does it tend to drop? I never bought the fish market but can always use more orange fish (and at the moment also butterfish) and with rare drops of fish dishes it may now be worthwhile... Not bought a new building for a while I think!

Gabi2111
08-12-14, 03:57 PM
Working from memory...it drops most times more then one item. All kind of fish, sometimes baked fish or fish soup.
It's not bad, I just pulled it back out bc I'm a bit low on fish. It's just that I normally am maxed out on fish bc I collect water

Edit to add...if you have enough gems to spare...go for it. It's kinda cute looking and it's handy at times.

Liloze
08-13-14, 04:52 AM
Glimmergate added the Backed Fish Sandwich as a rare drop to it as well!

maguar
08-13-14, 02:53 PM
Drops include: fish, butterfish, catfish, baked butterfish, catfish soup, fish sandwiches and mercury feasts. The cooked dishes (especially the feast) are rarer drops but the chance of them is enough to keep me collecting.

cloudsail
08-13-14, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone! I've decided to buy one :)

Castloninian
08-13-14, 10:31 PM
I just bought one too, thanks everyone for the advice. I hope it lives up to expectations. Was very dismayed it took 50 fish to build though; I am in need of receiving fish, not giving them!

shambalaya
08-13-14, 10:42 PM
I wish it would drop more regular orange fish, which I need all the time, instead of catfish and butterfish that I've been maxed on ever since I cooked my 30th mercury feast and decided I wanted to do something else with my kitchen. Love the rare drops from it, but I really want a new fishy exchange. Maybe 25 catfish, 25 butterfish and some mermaid scales in exchange for energy?

Liloze
08-14-14, 07:01 AM
I wish it would drop more regular orange fish, which I need all the time, instead of catfish and butterfish that I've been maxed on ever since I cooked my 30th mercury feast and decided I wanted to do something else with my kitchen. Love the rare drops from it, but I really want a new fishy exchange. Maybe 25 catfish, 25 butterfish and some mermaid scales in exchange for energy?

Great idea :D Hopefully TL would consider this :) Am too maxed out on the other kinds of fish and need more red !