PDA

View Full Version : Tiny update to some rare quest item droprates

glimmergate
08-12-14, 10:55 AM
Hey folks, I've made some small changes to the following items:

Doubled Golden Fleece, Large Diamonds, and Burning Ember droprates for folks who are on the Raw Materials quest.
Raised the droprate of Blades and Hilts of Light and Darkness for the Greselda questline.
Doubled the droprate of Queen Ivinea's Statue for the Faerie Respite.
Raised the chance of successfully crafting the Garnet Trinket for the Goddess Tree.

...and added Fish Sandwiches to the Fish Market for players LV 30+ (rare drop) :)

meme1098
08-12-14, 10:59 AM
Although I'm done with all those quests, Glimmergate, you rock! I'm sure all the players stuck on those quests are very happy to hear this. :D

8hat
08-12-14, 11:04 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I did finally get the Burning Ember and got the Fleece a while back so, Come On Large Diamond!!!

:) :) :)

kooky panda
08-12-14, 11:05 AM
Thank-you Glimmergate!!

vizbiz11
08-12-14, 11:20 AM
Fish sandwiches! Yay! I'll have to get my fish market out of storage. :D

dragon2046
08-12-14, 11:22 AM
Thank u ! I hope it get the fish sandwiches soon. :)

Gabi2111
08-12-14, 11:30 AM
That's very nice of you :)

reliquary
08-12-14, 12:00 PM
Yayyyyy! I've been doing g. Gate quests for almost 2 weeks and no hilt...same time wishing for deep mine diamond. I was sooo stuck...this is awesome! Thank you
But at least all the waiting time was perfect to focus on chopping rocks:p
And out comes my fishy market:)

dng1234
08-12-14, 12:08 PM
Is this a drop rate that will also help those that have already finished those quests? Some of us have extra dragon eggs sitting in our inventory that needs a rare item to hatch it.

vednir
08-12-14, 12:44 PM
It looks like investing in 2 fish markets was worth it after all.

zoeee87
08-12-14, 12:53 PM
Is this a drop rate that will also help those that have already finished those quests? Some of us have extra dragon eggs sitting in our inventory that needs a rare item to hatch it.

I was wondering the same thingz I have a dragon egg that I've had in my inventory for the last year. Hopefully this will help!

tigarlilyvol
08-12-14, 01:02 PM
I have a dragon egg also, just sent knights on desert sands hoping for ember.

glimmergate
08-12-14, 01:08 PM
The Burning Ember droprate increase is only for the Raw Materials quest - this is to help people who don't have any dragons get their first one so that they can keep playing late game content.

zoeee87
08-12-14, 01:47 PM
The Burning Ember droprate increase is only for the Raw Materials quest - this is to help people who don't have any dragons get their first one so that they can keep playing late game content.

Thanks for the quick response!

gunnysmum
08-12-14, 02:23 PM
This makes me want to keep playing. Thank you for making changes.....now about a pink winged......I had to. I want one so bad. But really. Thanks for hearing us

zenobia42
08-12-14, 02:26 PM

Doubled Golden Fleece, Large Diamonds, and Burning Ember droprates for folks who are on the Raw Materials quest.
Raised the droprate of Blades and Hilts of Light and Darkness for the Greselda questline.
Raised the chance of successfully crafting the Garnet Trinket for the Goddess Tree.

...and added Fish Sandwiches to the Fish Market for players LV 30+ (rare drop) :)

This. Is. AWESOME.

I actually even got the burning ember yesterday and the blade of darkness today! Still waiting on the large diamond and the hilt but I actually have genuine hope now that the months of waiting and waiting will soon be over! THANK YOU, glimmergate and team!!! :D :D :D

kumkibaby
08-12-14, 03:59 PM
Thanks a lot. Last week I got the Statue from the ancient vault quest and before checking for the availability of silver ore due to connectivity problem the game restarted on its own. But .... the items from quest were once again loaded and there was not statue ! I am sending the knights to Ancient vault repeatedly but no statue till now. Hope I will get it sooooon !! Thank u so much Glimmergate !

jptheripper
08-12-14, 07:51 PM
a very nice and generous update

transberry
08-12-14, 07:52 PM
Got the ailcorn wing, here's hoping for the horn or columns soon

reliquary
08-12-14, 09:28 PM
I just now got my diamond! yaY!

Beleriand
08-13-14, 04:54 AM
Those are great updates, thank you Glimmergate.

8hat
08-13-14, 06:15 AM
OMG...one day after update, two collections after update...Large Diamond! Yesss! I didn't think it would happen so quickly! Thanks again :)

AuntyRose32
08-13-14, 08:02 AM
Thanks Glimmergate, this is great news and very appreciated. I might succeed in getting my long awaited burning ember now!

senshin
08-13-14, 09:58 AM
hello, I love you! I've been waiting and waiting for that large diamond, voila there it was on my first deep mine click this morning! thank you @Glimmergate!

glimmergate
08-13-14, 01:06 PM
Awesome, I'm glad to hear it. Contrary to popular belief we do want people to have fun in this game :D

I'll continue to keep an eye out for common "stuck" areas to make sure that folks are progressing through the game at a reasonable pace. Thanks everyone :)

jim23cash
08-13-14, 03:33 PM
Thank you! ;)

Queenzod
08-13-14, 03:39 PM
Awesome, I'm glad to hear it. Contrary to popular belief we do want people to have fun in this game :D)

I think we *do* have fun. But we also like to whinge. Whinging is fun, too. But thanks so much for looking out for us, even if we are unappreciative slobs. ;)

dragon2046
08-13-14, 04:05 PM
Thank u Love this game. I try to keep my whining to a minimum. Lol

serenitygrandma
08-13-14, 06:32 PM
I don't whine because I have wine when I play CS. Lol

Castloninian
08-13-14, 10:26 PM
even if we are unappreciative slobs. ;)

Oi! I hope that's the royal we!

Queenzod
08-13-14, 11:49 PM
Oi! I hope that's the royal we!

No, that's me projecting, lol!

Beleriand
08-14-14, 05:43 AM
I think we *do* have fun. But we also like to whinge. Whinging is fun, too. But thanks so much for looking out for us, even if we are unappreciative slobs. ;)

Whinging......did you mean to say whining? And who is an unappreciative slob? Speak for yourself please.

Queenzod
08-14-14, 07:38 AM
Whinging......did you mean to say whining? And who is an unappreciative slob? Speak for yourself please.

No, I meant whinging. And there was a smiley face after the second part.

AuntyRose32
08-14-14, 08:09 AM
So I sent my knights out to traverse the desert sands yesterday, first adventure since Glimmergate made the changes and they came back with my BURNING EMBER AND SACRED WING!!! I nearly fell off my chair, I had to keep checking that I really got them. I'm so excited, can't believe I'm finally gonna have a white Alicorn in my kingdom....yay. Long coming comes at last :)

Thanks again Glimmergate, it felt like Christmas at my house this morning.

tanbi1
08-14-14, 01:47 PM

How about an Alicorn part for me?

kooky panda
08-14-14, 02:29 PM
So I sent my knights out to traverse the desert sands yesterday, first adventure since Glimmergate made the changes and they came back with my BURNING EMBER AND SACRED WING!!! I nearly fell off my chair, I had to keep checking that I really got them. I'm so excited, can't believe I'm finally gonna have a white Alicorn in my kingdom....yay. Long coming comes at last :)

Thanks again Glimmergate, it felt like Christmas at my house this morning.

Yeah!! A well deserved Happy Dance for you!!

http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu167/naturalpets/happydance.gif

Beleriand
08-14-14, 02:32 PM
Yeah!! A well deserved Happy Dance for you!!

http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu167/naturalpets/happydance.gif

HAHAHAHA........now that is funny!

perry5
08-14-14, 06:04 PM

Thx for these. But can anyone answer why the pink unicorn doesn't drop sunstones in the current festival? It IS a mythical beast. And is SUPPOSEDLY the "the most popular" Castle Story creature...AND is our new icon (one week since forced upgrade and still no change)...but NO sunstones from this critter? Why not???

CottageRose
08-14-14, 07:07 PM
Thx for these. But can anyone answer why the pink unicorn doesn't drop sunstones in the current festival? It IS a mythical beast. And is SUPPOSEDLY the "the most popular" Castle Story creature...AND is our new icon (one week since forced upgrade and still no change)...but NO sunstones from this critter? Why not???
Laughing ... Just too true and funny!

fari85
08-15-14, 10:59 PM
Hi .....before the pyre dragons event I had already acquired a large diamond for raw materials quest ....then I used it for bijou dragon I suppose

Now I hv got the burning ember but without a diamond I m not able to craft a noble nest.....and it's been so long I'm not getting another diamond
I figured out tht since it shows tick for finding a diamond my mines are not programmed to drop one for me....plz help

iAyun
08-16-14, 12:01 AM
How about:
-> raise the droprate of Glimmer Shard to be equal with Glimmer Fragments for the Sister Sister questline?
-> raise the droprate of Glimmer Pitcher Plant for the Sister Sister questline?
;)

WindermereBakery
08-16-14, 07:05 AM
What if you don't have an "open" quest for large diamonds? I have the bijou dragon still sitting in my inventory because I have never received a large diamond and I need five! I haven't got the "raw materials" quest yet either so that's not open.

Will this increase my drop rate so I can get the five large diamonds?

Thank you so much for the update because these things are very frustrating.

zenobia42
08-16-14, 08:25 AM
I wish there were a magic forge transmutation to make a large diamond. Even after the increased drop rate, unlike everyone else, I can NOT convince my deep mines to drop one. I have, however, managed to get a FOURTH completely useless big ruby (from the troll pit, I think). I wish I could use a couple (or, heck, all of them!) rubies or other precious but utterly and completely useless gems to make a large diamond, since my deep mines are such a fail.

I DID get the Lady Finverra statue, though, which is nice. So once the sun stones event is over and I re-collect 50 jewels, I can upgrade my Faerie Respite to 4. But my Greselda and dragon quest lines are still in suspended animation awaiting the stupid diamond. :(

senshin
08-16-14, 01:36 PM
hang in there @zenobia42, it's got to drop soon! In the meantime unless you have a stock pile, you may want to start making the 10 lumen essences you're going to need right afterward for the dragon quest.

transberry
08-17-14, 09:05 AM
Still no columns sent out 3 more times to dark caves, no columns ugh

zenobia42
08-17-14, 01:37 PM
hang in there @zenobia42, it's got to drop soon! In the meantime unless you have a stock pile, you may want to start making the 10 lumen essences you're going to need right afterward for the dragon quest.

I got it! I got it! I'm SO excited!

Now I just need to wait until the sun stones event is over so I can get up to 50 jewels again to make the 2-day thing with the diamond in the forge. :)

meme1098
08-17-14, 01:52 PM
That's fantastic, zenobia42! Congrats!

Brigadere_General
08-17-14, 02:00 PM
What if you don't have an "open" quest for large diamonds? I have the bijou dragon still sitting in my inventory because I have never received a large diamond and I need five! I haven't got the "raw materials" quest yet either so that's not open.

Will this increase my drop rate so I can get the five large diamonds?

Thank you so much for the update because these things are very frustrating.

I have received a few more precious gems like that, and I am not in that quest anymore. I wish there was a way to go back and quest for those dragon eggs again. TL did compensate a drop in inventory for a glitch at the time, but I would have liked to complete the dragon collection.

WindermereBakery
08-17-14, 08:51 PM
General, If it makes you feel any better, I did spend gems on that dragon because it didn't drop for me just doing the adventure. I might as well have thrown out 200 gems though because I don't think I will ever get any large diamonds.

Sorry you didn't get a dragon to not hatch too though LOL
:)

freesiawoods
08-17-14, 09:43 PM
This is really interesting. I have hatched three dragons thus far but always manage to have two extra burning ember in my inventory. And I hardly ever do the sweet feast quest because it is too hard on my kitchens. Maybe once a month at most. Randomness.

Now if I had a bijou egg I guess I would be asking about large diamonds but alas i don't.

CLOVERKAITO
08-17-14, 11:16 PM
How about:
-> raise the droprate of Glimmer Shard to be equal with Glimmer Fragments for the Sister Sister questline?
;)

Seconded! I'm already getting fed up with that quest line and I only have 7 inscriptions right now. This is a very painful quest line =(

55lee55
08-18-14, 03:31 AM
I am way past the areas where this update would help me, but then I had no long waits or problems with these things to begin with, so it wouldn't have made a difference one way or the other to me.

But I am thrilled about this because there were a substantial number of people whose games seemed to have been stuck in limbo for waiting for these items to drop. Thanks TL for finally listening to those who who were stuck.

Oh, and do I have a defective pink Alicorn? Last time I collected from my two, one of them dropped a stone. Was that a fluke or have the pink animals started dropping the occasional sun stone?

I am not actively trying to collect the things, so maybe that is why they are popping up all over for me.

mafruha
08-18-14, 06:14 AM
What about the horn n wings in quest of " mystic alicorn" quest?? I m stuck fir ages.. Can u increase the droprate of these 2 things??

senshin
08-18-14, 07:17 AM
@zenobia42 congrats, how exciting! do you have a second jeweler? Adding a second one really upped my jewel number ;)

fes1186
08-18-14, 10:20 AM
I've been waiting 3 months for a golden apple. How about upping those rates???

brandonu
08-18-14, 10:45 AM
How about:
;)
You get more fragments than shards? My shard count is always 30-40 higher than my fragment count.

glimmergate
08-18-14, 11:19 AM
General, If it makes you feel any better, I did spend gems on that dragon because it didn't drop for me just doing the adventure. I might as well have thrown out 200 gems though because I don't think I will ever get any large diamonds.

Sorry you didn't get a dragon to not hatch too though LOL
:)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you're still on the "Jewel Absorber" quest. You won't get any Large Diamond drops until you're on the quest that specifically asks you to get Large Diamonds.

glimmergate
08-18-14, 11:22 AM
Seconded! I'm already getting fed up with that quest line and I only have 7 inscriptions right now. This is a very painful quest line =(

There is no content being blocked right now by the Sister, Sister questline, so we're leaving this alone for now. However, making plants, shards, and fragments easier to get is on our list and will be implemented by the time that we continue that storyline.

WindermereBakery
08-18-14, 06:57 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you're still on the "Jewel Absorber" quest. You won't get any Large Diamond drops until you're on the quest that specifically asks you to get Large Diamonds.

What?!
So I've been waiting all this time for nothing? :(
I assumed on that quest line that everything was timed once you started it so I was trying to get everything beforehand. I tried to ask about it in the pyre caverns thread but no one answered me.

Well thank you for letting me know, some things in the game aren't very clear to me, so I appreciate the heads up.

zenobia42
08-18-14, 08:02 PM
@zenobia42 congrats, how exciting! do you have a second jeweler? Adding a second one really upped my jewel number ;)
I actually added a second jeweler 2 days ago! Great minds think alike! ;)

And how is THIS for crazy? I now have THREE large diamonds. LOL!

CLOVERKAITO
08-18-14, 09:43 PM
You get more fragments than shards? My shard count is always 30-40 higher than my fragment count.

Same here. My shards count is sitting at 32 while my fragments count is sitting at 0......

There is no content being blocked right now by the Sister, Sister questline, so we're leaving this alone for now. However, making plants, shards, and fragments easier to get is on our list and will be implemented by the time that we continue that storyline.

Thanks for responding glimmergate. Yes, there is no content being block by it though having that goal sitting around during the whole summer was a bit annoying. I was hoping I could get this goal done before school starts since I won't be able to tap on the ipad every 2 hours like I'm doing this whole week :p (sadly I work on-call and I barely get any calls lately so I've been sitting home collecting dust on myself). Anyhow thanks for taking this into consideration and look forward to better drop rates for the fragments and seeds in future ;) I still do enjoy the game mostly :o

iAyun
08-18-14, 10:17 PM
Correct... My droprate: Shards:Fragments == 4:6.
Currently on my storage 4 : 34...

iAyun
08-18-14, 10:24 PM

Thank you for your update.. ;)
This is a good news.. I can relax/pause Sister Sister questline, and focus on sun stone..

glimmergate
08-19-14, 10:10 AM
What?!
So I've been waiting all this time for nothing? :(
I assumed on that quest line that everything was timed once you started it so I was trying to get everything beforehand. I tried to ask about it in the pyre caverns thread but no one answered me.

Well thank you for letting me know, some things in the game aren't very clear to me, so I appreciate the heads up.

Think of it this way.. would a player who does not read the forums, know to wait on Large Diamond drops? Nah, they'd just go on through. The Dragon Egg questlines are pretty resilient - even if you miss the limited time sections, you won't be stuck forever, it'll just take a bit longer. So for things like special quest item drops, it's best to assume you can't get them til you need them :)

iAyun
08-19-14, 10:25 AM
Think of it this way.. would a player who does not read the forums, know to wait on Large Diamond drops? Nah, they'd just go on through. The Dragon Egg questlines are pretty resilient - even if you miss the limited time sections, you won't be stuck forever, it'll just take a bit longer. So for things like special quest item drops, it's best to assume you can't get them til you need them :)

I have 1 question: Do you know how many players who do not read the forums?

IMHO, CS is an online game, it is very normal and easy if player try to look info about the game through forum or other sites.
Especially when the player is stuck.. :D

glimmergate
08-19-14, 10:50 AM
I have 1 question: Do you know how many players who do not read the forums?

IMHO, CS is an online game, it is very normal and easy if player try to look info about the game through forum or other sites.
Especially when the player is stuck.. :D

The vast majority of our players never actually come and see the forums. Most don't even know they exist!

brandonu
08-19-14, 10:57 AM
Correct... My droprate: Shards:Fragments == 4:6.
Currently on my storage 4 : 34...

That's interesting. It's unfortunate that our experience is wildly different because it means there is nothing to actual fix and it is truly random.

I currently have 46 shards and 3 fragments. I grow dark seeds every time I hit 5 fragments.

iAyun
08-19-14, 11:09 AM
That's interesting. It's unfortunate that our experience is wildly different because it means there is nothing to actual fix and it is truly random.

I currently have 46 shards and 3 fragments. I grow dark seeds every time I hit 5 fragments.
Wooaa!!
I think, the problem has simple solutions:
1. still make it random, but make it equal (#boo -> I am boo-ing my own solution :P).
2. add the shards and fragments as item to give to neighbours (someone already suggested this, I forgot who)..

Sweet_Poison
08-19-14, 11:17 AM
If I buy the Kingdom Inn, what do I need to build it? Could you change the amount of presents We can sent per day? I always feel bad that I can sent only 3 back :(.
To Farm Story 2, I would love if you could add a neighbor chat!
To everybody that is always complaining: look at all the Z...a games, they are overpriced, basically everything costs money that looks descent and they are broken!
Wanted to say thank you, I love the games!!!

Sweet_Poison
08-19-14, 11:19 AM
I get those Fragments only from the Glimmergate- nowhere else!

glimmergate
08-19-14, 12:12 PM
Wooaa!!
I think, the problem has simple solutions:
1. still make it random, but make it equal (#boo -> I am boo-ing my own solution :P).
2. add the shards and fragments as item to give to neighbours (someone already suggested this, I forgot who)..

It actually IS equal right now... >_<

Our solution will involve something a little different, but it should be satisfying for everyone.

iAyun
08-19-14, 07:59 PM
Now I understand.. So the droprate maybe was not equal from the start, but now is equal..
That is why currently the different between shard and fragment stable/fixed at 30 (in my story).. :p

Our solution will involve something a little different, but it should be satisfying for everyone.
I hope soo.. Nice! Thank you!! :D

gewms
08-20-14, 06:33 AM
How about the horn for the alicorn. I have bring trying every day since February.

glimmergate
08-20-14, 09:53 AM
Now I understand.. So the droprate maybe was not equal from the start, but now is equal..
That is why currently the different between shard and fragment stable/fixed at 30 (in my story).. :p

...It's always been equal, haha.

iAyun
08-20-14, 08:55 PM
Wow... I'm speechless.... :)

fari85
08-20-14, 10:26 PM
I get those Fragments only from the Glimmergate- nowhere else!

You get them from greseldas garden, and greseldas castle as well

arikasi
08-27-14, 04:18 PM
I have three dragon eggs sitting in my inventory. And the irony is that the only extra ember I ever got (for a 4th egg) was from the Bat habitat quests last Halloween.

They aren't necessary for the game to progress, but it is rather disappointing to not find any embers. Realistically I can only send one to two Desert Sands adventures per week so they could be sitting there a very long time, odds are there will be more of them in the future :P

So my question what is the drop rate for embers?

Mikachernova
08-27-14, 07:04 PM
I am playing since middle of may and still have only 3 poisonous venoms and for Enchanted minerals I need 8. It will take another 3 months to get 3 more? Are you sure the drop rate is just right here? Also I am waiting for a Key Scroll -have sent 5 adventures to the dark caves -still no result. At the same moment I am waiting for 10 bestiaries in How clean is your library so game is becoming even boring I can say. Doing my expansions now.... Maybe you can revise these places also?))

rar745
08-30-14, 04:11 PM

I think you meant to type...
"Doubled the droprate of THE STATUE OF LADY FINVERRA for the Faerie Respite."

That is unless Queen Ivinea owns it, or she once WAS Lady Finverra (spoiler?).
You have also referred to it as the "Lady Finverra statue", which is shorter, but a little more confusing in this case.

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/CS%20december%202012%20update/chain%2021%20Faeries/c2114LadyFinverra-Copy.jpg

EBJW
08-30-14, 10:04 PM

Not for me and many others!
Right now I have 78 shards and 2 fragments...

A well, IRL equal isn't always equal as well.... :rolleyes:

hugpete
08-30-14, 10:50 PM
Not for me and many others!
Right now I have 78 shards and 2 fragments...

A well, IRL equal isn't always equal as well.... :rolleyes:

The drop rate being equal doesn't mean that you will end up with the same amount of each. It means both have the same chance to drop. The fact that some people have more fragments and others have more shards is indicative of this. :)

Draxana
08-31-14, 06:59 AM
The drop rate being equal doesn't mean that you will end up with the same amount of each. It means both have the same chance to drop. The fact that some people have more fragments and others have more shards is indicative of this. :)

You are correct.:)

All this talk about random drops (an equal chance of dropping a shard versus a fragment) brings back memories of my statistics class in college. In an experiment to determine whether I had E.S.P., I had to guess heads or tails for a coin tossed 50 times by another person. A coin toss, just like the shards and fragment drops, has an equal chance of being heads or tails each time.

My results, statistically speaking, were less than 1% due to chance. Did I that mean, then, that I had proved that my E.S.P. abilities had affected the outcome of all those coin toss guesses?

No. You see, I had guessed the coin toss 48 out of 50 times wrong. My experiment demonstrated that I have a statistically significant amount of negative E.S.P. Or at least, that's how my professor laughingly interpreted it!

I do wonder when I read these posts, about people who have a billion shards and no fragments, etc. Do they have that same ability I do? ;)

iAyun
08-31-14, 10:45 PM
I exploited The Glimmer Rock fortune in the weekend :p
and I just realize that the drop rate is balancing itself.. :D

SpiritWind00
09-01-14, 12:16 AM
I exploited The Glimmer Rock fortune in the weekend :p
and I just realize that the drop rate is balancing itself.. :D

I thought that, but you just don't get the black message to say your are full of fragments if you are full of wood. Well, that's what happened to me anyhow... :)

Seriously700
09-01-14, 06:18 AM
I'll continue to keep an eye out for common "stuck" areas to make sure that folks are progressing through the game at a reasonable pace. Thanks everyone :)

I'm not sure how common it is, but I've been stuck on Ivy's hungry tummy in the fortune teller tent since before the pyre event. I've lost count how many trades I've done with belladonna - maybe 14 or 15 plus another 5 of the dark plants trades.

I planted so much wheat and sugar during the pyre event to attract skunkupines for both the sunstones and the rat tails. I ended up with over 60 flour and sugar cubes. But still no skunku-pies.

I didn't expect a fortune to be so stressful and resource-draining.

Ajuty
09-01-14, 07:57 AM

Happy Anniversary and thanks for the game :)

I'm still waiting for Burning Ember and Blade of Darkness, so i appreciate this update.

Not sure if everything works correctly now: I got 7 Hilts of Darkness in a row (and the message that i can't hold them) but no Blade.
If it is rare drop - why i get Hilt of Darkness from every Glimmergate adventure? and why no single Blade...

I have a question about Mysterious Venom also.
I understand that i can get it from Manti, Magic Garden and Trolls. My Manti gave me plenty of fures, many Whiskers and maybe 2 Venoms. Don't remember if I got any from the Magic Garden, but maybe yes a long time ago ;) The problem is that i finished all 5 parts of Troll Tribes so no Trolls for me :( only Dire Boars. Could you add Mysterious Venom to the any Troll's structure? or maybe Dire Boars could drop them when we have no trolls...

edit:
Power of posting? :D I got my Blade this morning
*fingers crossed for Burning Ember and Venoms*

katbtodd
09-01-14, 10:54 AM

How long do we have to wait....I would love to finsh sister sister ,,, never get the right flower I need,,,

Mikachernova
09-05-14, 07:58 PM
And what about the Key Scroll? I have sent about 10 adventures to the Dark caves but still nothing. Also problem with Venom it is more rare then mithril. I got about 32 mithrils in game and only 8 venoms. Is it ok?

HistoryGirl7
09-07-14, 08:00 AM
Wish we could buy some of the decorations from plume hive adventure

fish63
09-12-14, 06:55 AM
Have two fish markets and have never received a fish sandwich! Why?

katbtodd
09-12-14, 08:02 AM
It's a rare drop, So far I gotten 3 of the new fish sandwich,

hugpete
09-12-14, 12:03 PM
You are correct.:)

All this talk about random drops (an equal chance of dropping a shard versus a fragment) brings back memories of my statistics class in college. In an experiment to determine whether I had E.S.P., I had to guess heads or tails for a coin tossed 50 times by another person. A coin toss, just like the shards and fragment drops, has an equal chance of being heads or tails each time.

My results, statistically speaking, were less than 1% due to chance. Did I that mean, then, that I had proved that my E.S.P. abilities had affected the outcome of all those coin toss guesses?

No. You see, I had guessed the coin toss 48 out of 50 times wrong. My experiment demonstrated that I have a statistically significant amount of negative E.S.P. Or at least, that's how my professor laughingly interpreted it!

I do wonder when I read these posts, about people who have a billion shards and no fragments, etc. Do they have that same ability I do? ;)

Interesting! :) I would've just guessed the same thing every time. If I guessed heads each time, then I'd get close to 50% right... statistically anyway. ;)

Tuftybunny
09-13-14, 12:02 AM
I cannot complete enchanted minerals quest as never get faire jars and mysterious venom drops?

PurpleScorpion76
09-13-14, 01:24 AM
Faerie jars come from crops, magic garden and sometimes Ivy's hut, and mysterious venom from manticores, I believe I've got mine from ****ing a monster, magic garden, crops, pond and one other not 100% sure on where exactly. I don't have my manti yet.

Tuftybunny
09-13-14, 08:01 AM
Faerie jars come from crops, magic garden and sometimes Ivy's hut, and mysterious venom from manticores, I believe I've got mine from ****ing a monster, magic garden, crops, pond and one other not 100% sure on where exactly. I don't have my manti yet.

I have all these but not giving me any of either! My manticore only ever gives whiskers!

kahleesi61
09-14-14, 07:22 AM
How about:
;)

I agree! Been working on this sister sister for at least three months and still have 7 more inscriptions to get. It's getting old!

katbtodd
09-14-14, 12:49 PM
I agree! Been working on this sister sister for at least three months and still have 7 more inscriptions to get. It's getting old!

Sister sister is taken forever, when we first got it I was thinking I would have it done by end Oct. Now I'm thinking by Christmas the drops are just not there

zenobia42
09-25-14, 12:20 PM
So after being stalled with zero movement for so long, then a wonderfully fun flurry of activity, I am stalled again... and once again, dragons are at fault. For Greselda's maze, I grew enough dark seeds and dark plants to have those ready to upgrade the garden weeks ago. But my dragon, AND the mithril dragon I bought, are dropping SO few scales... often I will go 2 days in a row in which dragon: 0, mithril dragon: 0... and to make it even worse, my Little Manty who used to drop whiskers at LEAST once a day now doesn't want to drop those either. So I am stalled for weeks waiting for the scales and whiskers to make mythic essences... DESPITE having spent a ton of gems on a mithril dragon. Between Agnes and Greselda, SO MANY mythic essences are are needed. :(

elaur
09-25-14, 06:08 PM
I've had a dragon egg (I do already have one dragon) for months and months and months. I've gone on a ton of the quest. I've given up on ever getting another burning ember.

Liloze
09-26-14, 07:28 AM
It's been a year since my Forgotten Roost dropped anything at all.
Last drop was a Dragon egg which needs Burning Ember, which in turn is not dropping from Across the Desert Sand after a whole year and Nth times ...
Well...lucky me lol

SpiritWind00
09-26-14, 07:58 AM
It's been a year since my Forgotten Roost dropped anything at all.
Last drop was a Dragon egg which needs Burning Ember, which in turn is not dropping from Across the Desert Sand after a whole year and Nth times ...
Well...lucky me lol

Same, but I've had one egg drop (recently) but no ember ever except that once for the goal. I did buy an ember with gems ages and ages ago. It's a ridiculously rare item though that's for sure! I think my Knights are lazy or blind or something similar.

Liloze
09-26-14, 09:59 AM
Same, but I've had one egg drop (recently) but no ember ever except that once for the goal. I did buy an ember with gems ages and ages ago. It's a ridiculously rare item though that's for sure! I think my Knights are lazy or blind or something similar.

Yep, the Ember I got was for the goal, since then nothing.
No no the knights aren'tblind or lazy, poor things are over-worked lol especially with the new Faeries' demands lol

CoalCountry
09-26-14, 12:41 PM
It would be GREAT if you raised the drop rate (and amount) of items needed for the "A Little Persuasion" (GET some of Belladonna's inscriptions) and "Sister Sister" (GIVE some of Belladonna's inscriptions)! At this rate, it's gonna be next summer before I get them finished! PLEASE!

meme1098
09-26-14, 12:51 PM
It would be GREAT if you raised the drop rate (and amount) of items needed for the "A Little Persuasion" (GET some of Belladonna's inscriptions) and "Sister Sister" (GIVE some of Belladonna's inscriptions)! At this rate, it's gonna be next summer before I get them finished! PLEASE!

Hopefully you're not giving them to sinister sister before you accumulate the 5 you need for the persuasion goal! Finish A Little Persuasion, then give those 5 to Sinister Sister.

lyrasfarm
09-29-14, 07:12 PM
I've been waiting 3 months for a golden apple. How about upping those rates???

Yes! I have the same problem. I've been collecting from an apple tree and the magic garden for months now and have never gotten a golden apple. I don't think I will ever get Sir Pigglesworth.