PDA

View Full Version : Dragon tournament Avenging dragon- 8-12-14 (IOS)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

AwesomeChefDad
08-15-14, 01:17 PM
I am on round 27 and it has been very reasonable unlike the last two tournaments. I lose on tough opponents but the number of losses is more reasonable. I am not losing 10 times on an opponent I expect to lose 3 times.

cheriesrealm
08-15-14, 01:40 PM
Well .. I gave Soccer one last chance fresh out of the spa .. and then on my last chance I used my ULT button - oh well ! So I am heading towards Round21 now !

I have a feeling this is going to be me too. I've tried three times with my lvl 9 Soccer now, plus various other dragons in between) I feel like I'm going to be ultimating every round from 20-30. Can't afford that! :(

Carbuck
08-15-14, 01:44 PM
BIG CONGRATS!!!time to relax and enjoying wacthing your egg ready to hatch.. :)

Thanks. I just put the baby in a habitat with Amazon.

You should be done by now.

jjblueyes
08-15-14, 01:47 PM
Done! Well before the end. Good tourney even with fighting a few tough rounds- still got through without gold loss. I have a nice line at the spa but that's typical! Good luck all & congrats to all who are done! Thanks for all the support and advice...this forum is wonderful ;)

1- Fireflash beat by epic emerald knight (Bb)
2- Trojan beat by epic emerald knight (B)
3- Olympus beat by epic big bad (B)
4- mischief beat by epic medal (B)
5- cerebus best by epic ninja (B)
6- Pegasus beat by epic glass (bmb)
7- Viking beat by epic emerald knight (Bm)
8- oracle beat by epic bronzetalon (Bmb)
9- Celtic beat by epic dynasty (bmb)
10- Scylla beat by epic metal (bM)
11- medusa beat by epic ninja (B)
12- Hera was beat by epic quartz with one big bash! (B)
13- nano beat by epic aether (bmb)
14- iridescent beat by epic quart with one bash! (B)
15- angelfire beat by epic diamond (bmb) after losing diamond, soccer, and passion
16- Pride beat by epic angelfire (bmb)
17- nightlight beat by epic pyramid
18- penumbra beat by epic metal after He first destroyed my pyramid, spring & mermaid (all epic)
19- Horizon beat by epic black knight with one hit (B)
20- Emerald knight beat by soccer after taking out pyramid & diamond both epic
21- Gold beat by epic prism 1st try (bM) I was expecting a long battle
22- mercury beat by epic quetzal first try and with one bash (B)
23- Enlightened beat by epic immortal one hit (B)
24- Helios took out everything I threw at him. After a day I used an ultimate bah!
25- Immortal beat by epic Goodwitch (bmb)
26- Dionysus beat by epic black knight (bM) lost emerald knight
27- Aphrodite beat by epic immortal (bmb) lost
28- Dark angel beat by epic quetzal (bM)
29- Black diamond beat by epic quetzal (Bb) lost epic crusader prior to winning
30- avenging beat by epic glass -Lost my soccer & metal both epic

Zummat
08-15-14, 01:57 PM
Hello everyone. TGIF! Here's my last two rounds. Finally able to sit down and take a breather.

Rd 20) Emerald Knight 16 < Comet 7 bmb (Losses Mythic 7, Goodwitch 10)
Rd 21) Gold 12 < Black Diamond 9 mbm

This time what worked for me in previous tournaments against Emerald Knight didn't work this time. So I pulled out Comet and surprised myself. I don't know why it is but I rarely use my champion dragons in tournaments. But on the other hand, I'm very glad I have the diamonds to put into battle.

Good luck everyone. :)

Carbuck
08-15-14, 01:59 PM
Congrats, Lipsand5kids and everyone else! I'm still reading the posts; but I finished the tournament about 45 minutes ago at lunch!!!

30) Avenging (20) defeated by Posiedon (7) b+++m

Congrats to all who have finished and good luck to those still battling! :)

Woohooo!!! A big congrats to you. I am still trying to catch up on the postings here also. Lots of activity and good results.

Way to go everybody!

Carbuck
08-15-14, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=jjblueyes;950047]Done! Well before the end. Good tourney even with fighting a few tough rounds- still got through without gold loss. I have a nice line at the spa but that's typical! Good luck all & congrats to all who are done! Thanks for all the support and advice...this forum is wonderful ;)

Congratulations! It's good to see Glass is in the mix helping win battles like these. Enjoy your new champion.

maizee0404
08-15-14, 02:06 PM
Soccer sent back tothe spa a 2nd time lost light aswell :(

brandonu
08-15-14, 02:12 PM
30) Level 20 Avenging defeated by Epic Diamond

Woot! Good luck everyone, plenty of time left.

Carbuck
08-15-14, 02:33 PM

Awesome! Congrats brandonu.

saghaven
08-15-14, 02:43 PM
Not faring well against EK. 6 losses so far. Looks like this will be a long fight.

tuffyjkitten
08-15-14, 02:44 PM
Congrats to everyone who is finished. I've been in meetings all day and I'm sorry I'm not reading the last 13 pages of the thred to acknowledge you by name. :)

It's been a lousy last 2 days battling with very little time and even less winning.

23) Enlightened defeated by Bronzetalon 9 mB (lost Jade 4 and Immortal 9)
24) Helios defeated by Diamond 9 M (lost Diamond 9 twice, Crusader 6, Quetzal 9, Acrobat 6, Avatar 6)

Still battling Immortal in round 25. Have lost Metal, Soccer, and Warden so far. :(

cheriesrealm
08-15-14, 02:46 PM
Not faring well against EK. 6 losses so far. Looks like this will be a long fight.

I'm right there with you, saghaven. 8 losses so far. :(

Zummat
08-15-14, 03:00 PM
Congrats to everyone who is finished. I've been in meetings all day and I'm sorry I'm not reading the last 13 pages of the thred to acknowledge you by name. :)

It's been a lousy last 2 days battling with very little time and even less winning.

24) Helios defeated by Diamond 9 M (lost Diamond 9 twice, Crusader 6, Quetzal 9, Acrobat 6, Avatar 6)

Still battling Immortal in round 25. Have lost Metal, Soccer, and Warden so far. :(

Thought I was reading something I posted for a second there. Lol! Been a very tough week for me as well and haven't been able to keep up with the posts. You're ahead of me in the tournament. :)

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:04 PM
Stuck on horizon, any advice/suggestions guys?

Hi Victoria - wondered where you were :) my little daughter is stuck on him. I got him down with lightning, but angelfire should be good too. Also Marshmallow and Arcane.
My daughter has been trying with Ares and Fairy and Daisy which only have 25% chance and has had no luck ... hope you get him and let me know :)

I am still on R21 - lost diamond and Quetzal .. am going to try non diamonds as I will need them for the next one so will try Fluffles as he has got Gold down in the past - also will try Forest thanks for the tip DA>
how are you doing Maizee ?
Any luck Lips - well done for BD :)

Zummat
08-15-14, 03:05 PM
Rd 22) Mercury 14 < Gold 10 Mb

Another one down. Very happy because in the last tournament it took Gold three tries to finally take out Mercury.

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:06 PM

24) Helios defeated by Diamond 9 M (lost Diamond 9 twice, Crusader 6, Quetzal 9, Acrobat 6, Avatar 6)ar

TUFFY :) so pleased to hear from you .. I have had a horrid time today on EK ALL day .. ultimated in the end as I was fed up.
Sorry to hear you have had a hard time too - it is a nasty tournament. Have you tried water and winter whislt the others are healing ? DA said he thought they were doing better against immortal in this one.

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:07 PM
saghave and cheriesrealm - I am totally with you - EK has been a total pig this tournament - I had to ult in the end I was so fed up after 11 rounds lost.
Have you tried Metal ? my daughter got him down with her metal when she was just about to give up !! Others have been very successful with soccer.

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:08 PM
Rd 22) Mercury 14 < Gold 10 Mb

Another one down. Very happy because in the last tournament it took Gold three tries to finally take out Mercury.

yay Zummat - well done. I am one behind you having spent all day on EK :)

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:08 PM
dont give up babe .. you and cheries can do it .. honestly :)

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:10 PM
Soccer sent back tothe spa a 2nd time lost light aswell :(

nooo .. never mind .. try some water based - DA said immortal seemed to do worse against these. use your atlantis or winter or just a plain water xx you can do it sweetie *hug*

Zummat
08-15-14, 03:11 PM
yay Zummat - well done. I am one behind you having spent all day on EK :)

Thanks. EK went down with Comet for me. I tried Mythic and Goodwitch first because they both beat EK in previous tournments but neither one were up to it this time.

Good luck to you!

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:11 PM
BTW congrats to DA and all of those who have finished .. :) spare a thought for us still slogging it out :)

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:14 PM
I am on round 27 and it has been very reasonable unlike the last two tournaments. I lose on tough opponents but the number of losses is more reasonable. I am not losing 10 times on an opponent I expect to lose 3 times.

good to hear someone is finding it easy .. I know you have had some tough ones in the past so pleased for you :)

maizee0404
08-15-14, 03:15 PM
nooo .. never mind .. try some water based - DA said immortal seemed to do worse against these. use your atlantis or winter or just a plain water xx you can do it sweetie *hug*

Iv my atlantis healing he will he ready soon :) hope your doing ok hun

Lipand5kids
08-15-14, 03:19 PM
R29. Dark Diamond 20< Hynotic 20 mB

saghaven
08-15-14, 03:20 PM
Thanks for all the support, everyone! I know we all can get through these tough opponents.

I've tried my Soccer 7 twice now. Pyramid 10 didn't work either. Came close with my Aphrodite 3. She's in the spa right now so I'll try again when she's healed

Victoria185
08-15-14, 03:20 PM
Hi Victoria - wondered where you were :) my little daughter is stuck on him. I got him down with lightning, but angelfire should be good too. Also Marshmallow and Arcane.
My daughter has been trying with Ares and Fairy and Daisy which only have 25% chance and has had no luck ... hope you get him and let me know :)

I am still on R21 - lost diamond and Quetzal .. am going to try non diamonds as I will need them for the next one so will try Fluffles as he has got Gold down in the past - also will try Forest thanks for the tip DA>

I don't have Angelfire or arcane, I've tried lighting and marshmallow. But I'll keep going, I'll let you know how it goes. Fingers crossed for your daughter too. It's back to the same old issue of no diamonds making it near impossible to win the tournament without spending loads of gold. Which I'm trying to save for a diamond, eerrrrgggghhhh catch 22!
Lol, hope you get through your round soon :-)

Lipand5kids
08-15-14, 03:23 PM

Have you Goblin? Good luck and may all your dragons win!

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:25 PM

woohoooo - go Lips - this is your finest hour :) last one now !

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:26 PM
Thanks for all the support, everyone! I know we all can get through these tough opponents.

I've tried my Soccer 7 twice now. Pyramid 10 didn't work either. Came close with my Aphrodite 3. She's in the spa right now so I'll try again when she's healed
ok if you came close with her try either another olympus or another pink based one, like virtue, kitsune or black swan or naga ?
or even Cleopatra if you have one ?

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:27 PM
I don't have Angelfire or arcane, I've tried lighting and marshmallow. But I'll keep going, I'll let you know how it goes. Fingers crossed for your daughter too. It's back to the same old issue of no diamonds making it near impossible to win the tournament without spending loads of gold. Which I'm trying to save for a diamond, eerrrrgggghhhh catch 22!

but you have your other champ - Bronzetalon ? that has a good chance too ! How about a guardian ? do you have that crafted yet ?
Good luck sweetie .. I know how you feel ! even with diamonds its hard this time round :)

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:28 PM
Iv my atlantis healing he will he ready soon :) hope your doing ok hun

lol I have just heard language like no other from my older daughter. She just lost her unicorn and her diamond to Gold :D
I am about to try gold for 3rd time soon :) Good luck sweetie xx

kklben
08-15-14, 03:30 PM

I got gold with a level 8 air after losing with all my best fighters.

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:31 PM
I got gold with a level 8 air after losing with all my best fighters.

If i dont get him down with fluffles I will use my air thanks kklben :)

cazcats
08-15-14, 03:33 PM
My round 22 winner is epic Honeybee (yellow/red). Bash, magic, bash!

Lost with epic Marshmallow, Coral & Trickster.

On this forum, I noted these winners for round 22: Quetzal, Trickster, Diamond, Sentinal, Passion, Mercury, Gold & Infinity. I only had one of these!

Good luck everyone - I am doing a happy dance with you all when you win a battle :)

kklben
08-15-14, 03:35 PM
Hi Victoria, I don't have a diamond either and have been relying heavily on soccer, sentinel and guardian this tourney. I am hoping to breed a diamond soon :). At least I don't have many dragons yet, so most of my fails are useful!

clarity625
08-15-14, 03:43 PM
20 After 8 or 10 of loses to Emerald Knight I finally went ultimate.
21 Baby fire beat Gold (12).
22 Mercury has been a pain in the butt.

Looking ahead I see that it might be a good idea to speed up my diamond dragon that has 17 hour and 35 min to go before it hatches.
I think I'll wait 6:34 hours before I speed it up, because I am also waiting for the Wretch Rock to go away, so I can place a diamond habitat. This way I don't have to speed it up as well.

kklben
08-15-14, 03:43 PM
I can't remember where I updated to last, so will start with yesterday.

R20. Emerald Knight < soccer 8 (sentinel lost)
R21. Gold < air 8 (losses by sentinel, raven, honeybee, clockwork and scarecrow)
R22. Mercury < sentinel 8 (losses by Atlantis, air, guardian, Aphrodite and ares)
R23. Enlightened < sentinel 8
R24. Helios < sentinel 8
R25. Immortal < soccer 8 (losses by soccer, guardian x2, Atlantis, good witch and sentinel)
R26. Dionysus < guardian 9 ( losses by guardian and sentinel)
R27. Aphrodite < guardian 9 ( losses by soccer and sentinel)
R28. Dark angel < soccer 8 (losses by guardian, soccer and sentinel)
R29 black diamond < ?

3 of my last four wins have been by dragons fresh out of the spa!

maizee0404
08-15-14, 03:48 PM

Wuhooo go lip :) well done hun next round and your done :)

trauma46
08-15-14, 03:54 PM

Looking ahead I see that it might be a good idea to speed up my diamond dragon that has 17 hour and 35 min to go before it hatches.
I think I'll wait 6:34 hours before I speed it up, because I am also waiting for the Wretch Rock to go away, so I can place a diamond habitat. This way I don't have to speed it up as well.

congrats to you and kklben and Lips - you show how it can be done without diamonds :)

cdbabe
08-15-14, 04:03 PM
BIG CONGRATS to all who finished thier tournament..

round 30 next :)

Victoria185
08-15-14, 04:14 PM
but you have your other champ - Bronzetalon ? that has a good chance too ! How about a guardian ? do you have that crafted yet ?
Good luck sweetie .. I know how you feel ! even with diamonds its hard this time round :)

Bronzetalon list too, I'll heal and go back with him. No guardian dragon, which ones that?
I could probably give your daughter a run for her money in the language department right now ;-)

Victoria185
08-15-14, 04:17 PM
Hi Victoria, I don't have a diamond either and have been relying heavily on soccer, sentinel and guardian this tourney. I am hoping to breed a diamond soon :). At least I don't have many dragons yet, so most of my fails are useful!

No sentinel or guardian dragon for me:-( I'm hoping against hope for diamond but hundreds of fruitful, firestorm, and every other common dragon instead. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have more success hun

clarity625
08-15-14, 04:36 PM
congrats to you and kklben and Lips - you show how it can be done without diamonds :)

Thanks, Trauma. That baby fire was your idea, actually.

Congratulations to those who finished and good luck to those fighting a good fight!

Lipand5kids
08-15-14, 04:47 PM
woohoooo - go Lips - this is your finest hour :) last one now !

Ty and real tough. You kicking butt and taking names?

Lipand5kids
08-15-14, 04:50 PM
Wuhooo go lip :) well done hun next round and your done :)

Ty I never had this much luck, ever! Here have some and knock them dragons out! :)

maizee0404
08-15-14, 04:51 PM
Atlantis went down :( that darn immortal grrrrrrr!!

maizee0404
08-15-14, 04:52 PM

Im stuck on immortal huni....iv got every battle wrote down :)

RLTD31
08-15-14, 04:53 PM
Congrats to everyone who has finished! Got stuck on Gold grr! Results so far....
1. Fireflash 1- Marshmallow 10 Bb
2. Trojan1 - Lily 9 bM
3. Olympus1 - Aether 9 bmm
4. Mischief 2 - Jade 9 B
5. Cerberus 2 - Warden 9 B
6. Pegasus 3 - USA 4 bmm
7. Viking 4 - Marshmallow 10 bmm
8. Oracle 5 - Aether 9 Bb
9. Celtic 6 - Warden 9 bmm
10. Scylla 10 - Clockwork 9 B
11. Medusa 8 - Acrobat 7 bM
12. Hera 9 - Clockwork 9 bM lost Acrobat 7
13. Nano 10 - Marshmallow 10 bMm
14. Iridescent 10 - Marshmallow mB
15. Angelfire 11 - Soccer 9 bmm
16. Pride 10 - Warden 9 B
17. Nightlight 10 - Morning Glory 6 M, lost Marshmallow 10 & Warden 9
18. Penumbra 12 - Marshmallow 10 bM
19. Horizon 12 - Marshmallow 10 bM, lost Warden 9
20. Emerald Knight 16 - Quetzal 10 mMb, lost Quetzal 10 and Soccer 9
21. Gold 12 - Angelfire 7, lost Quetzal 10 x2

buttabdullah99
08-15-14, 05:11 PM
Hello everyone BIG CONGRATS TO ALL OF U
I went out of town that's why I am now on round 30 anyways

Round 29 black diamond < diamond MB
😍😍😍

trauma46
08-15-14, 05:40 PM

nope .. this tournament hates me. I am now stuck on Gold :)
daughter is through but she has a unicorn so she is laughing !

trauma46
08-15-14, 05:41 PM
No sentinel or guardian dragon for me:-( I'm hoping against hope for diamond but hundreds of fruitful, firestorm, and every other common dragon instead. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have more success hun

But you do have a bronzetalon .. make him work :)

trauma46
08-15-14, 05:42 PM
Bronzetalon list too, I'll heal and go back with him. No guardian dragon, which ones that?
I could probably give your daughter a run for her money in the language department right now ;-)

ROFL .. she was laughing at me before she went to bed - she got Gold down 3rd try and I am still stuck :D

trauma46
08-15-14, 05:43 PM
Im stuck on immortal huni....iv got every battle wrote down :)

ROFL .. I know the feeling .. have you tried water based - ie winter, water, mercury even ?

trauma46
08-15-14, 05:44 PM
Hello everyone BIG CONGRATS TO ALL OF U
I went out of town that's why I am now on round 30 anyways

Round 29 black diamond < diamond MB
������

congrats :)

trauma46
08-15-14, 05:46 PM
BIG CONGRATS to all who finished thier tournament..

round 30 next :)

well done .. :)

trauma46
08-15-14, 05:47 PM
nn all .. this is not my day today so am going to bed and seeing if tomorrow gets better :) good luck to all of you .. and see you tomorrow xx

Carbuck
08-15-14, 05:49 PM

Do you have Goodwitch? It's what I used to take down Immortal.

Good luck to you.

DarkAther
08-15-14, 05:50 PM
Congratulations DA! A lunch time well spent :)

Thanks, kklben!!!

Carbuck
08-15-14, 05:52 PM
nn all .. this is not my day today so am going to bed and seeing if tomorrow gets better :) good luck to all of you .. and see you tomorrow xx

You'll wake up with new energy. You will get through the last round.

I'm off to bed as well. Goodnight!

Zummat
08-15-14, 05:52 PM
Rd 23) Enlightened 16 < Jade 7 Bm

Got one more under my belt.

DarkAther
08-15-14, 05:55 PM
Woohooo!!! A big congrats to you. I am still trying to catch up on the postings here also. Lots of activity and good results.

Way to go everybody!

Thanks, Carbuck!!!
Congrats jjblueyes on finishing! :)

DarkAther
08-15-14, 05:57 PM

Congrats, brandonu! :)

maizee0404
08-15-14, 05:57 PM
Wuhoooooooooo i got past immortal with winter thanks trauma :)
Lost angelfire now on nxt round i wont panic it yet cant belive im past the last round!! Any suggestions????x

Zummat
08-15-14, 06:00 PM

If you are still on Mercury I won with Amber in a mini tournament. Or you could try another yellow/green dragon.

DarkAther
08-15-14, 06:03 PM
BTW congrats to DA and all of those who have finished .. :) spare a thought for us still slogging it out :)

Thanks, Trauma! I'm still thinking about all of you! Good luck!!
And by the way, I'm a she! ;)

DarkAther
08-15-14, 06:04 PM

Congrats!!!

DarkAther
08-15-14, 06:15 PM
Lost angelfire now on nxt round i wont panic it yet cant belive im past the last round!! Any suggestions????x

Yay, Maizee!!! That's how you do it! :)

DarkAther
08-15-14, 06:16 PM
Congrats, on your progress so far! :)

cheriesrealm
08-15-14, 06:18 PM
saghave and cheriesrealm - I am totally with you - EK has been a total pig this tournament - I had to ult in the end I was so fed up after 11 rounds lost.
Have you tried Metal ? my daughter got him down with her metal when she was just about to give up !! Others have been very successful with soccer.

I've tried Soccer three times, but will keep trying. I have been throwing babies in there in between. Unfortunately, I don't have a metal dragon.

DarkAther
08-15-14, 06:20 PM
A lot of people have beaten Dionysus with Champions, but I beat it with Amber. On one of Sumercarefree's accounts, he said he beat it with Leo.

DarkAther
08-15-14, 06:24 PM
I've tried Soccer three times, but will keep trying. I have been throwing babies in there in between. Unfortunately, I don't have a metal dragon.

Hang in there, cheriesrealm. Emerald Knight is a champion. They're plain ridiculous to figure out sometimes. Do you have on that has come close? If so use it again or try same cOlor combo. Anything has a chance. Good luck!

cazcats
08-15-14, 06:41 PM
My round 23 winner is epic Emerald Knight (champion) with one bash.

I lost with epic Bronzetalon & epic Razorback. Usually I will lose with all 3 of my champs so happy with result.

The winners for round 23 listed in this forum include Valkyrie, Immortal, Black Knight, Paladin, Bladewing, Warden, Angelfire, Ruby, Bronzetalon, Sentinel & Jade. Good luck :)

sophiensissi
08-15-14, 06:58 PM

I got him with soccer Mbb.

Zummat
08-15-14, 07:00 PM
Rd 24) Helios 16 < Angel 9 M

One bites the dust.

RLTD31
08-15-14, 07:42 PM

One bites the dust.

Congrats Zummat!

RLTD31
08-15-14, 07:44 PM
2. Trojan1 - Lily 9 bM
4. Mischief 2 - Jade 9 B
6. Pegasus 3 - USA 4 bmm
22. Mercury 14 - Marshmallow 10 bmm, lost Quetzal 10, Griffin 6, Ares 1

kklben
08-15-14, 07:45 PM
Good luck to you in the am! I will be hoping to read about positive progress when I catch up in the morning.

kklben
08-15-14, 07:47 PM

I got him with guardian.

kklben
08-15-14, 07:48 PM
2. Trojan1 - Lily 9 bM
4. Mischief 2 - Jade 9 B
6. Pegasus 3 - USA 4 bmm
Great progress!

kklben
08-15-14, 07:48 PM

One bites the dust.
Good luck in the next round.

cheriesrealm
08-15-14, 08:14 PM
I got him with soccer Mbb.

Thanks, sophiensissi. I will try with my Soccer 9 again in a moment. I usually do mbb too, and was wondering if it matters. LOL!

saghaven
08-15-14, 08:44 PM
I ended up using ultimate on EK. Ridiculous. 10 losses and was looking at 11 before I just decided to ultimate.

20. Diamond 6 > Emerald Knight 16 mmUltimate (lost Pyramid 10 2x, Soccer 7 2x, Aphrodite 3, Quetzal 2, Sunstone 3, Metal 8, Dynasty 9, Ares 3)

cazcats
08-15-14, 08:45 PM
My round 24 winner is epic Lightning. I used magic 3 times (after 2nd time, the bar went low red).

I lost with Aphrodite 4.

Other forum round 24 winners include: Diamond, Angel, Crusader, Mercury, Aphrodite, Aurora & Sentinel. I only have Aurora from this group. I have beaten Helios in previous tournaments with Kitsune (level 9) & Easter Egg (level 7). I probably would have tried them next. Good luck with your battles :)

cheriesrealm
08-15-14, 08:51 PM
Yay! Finally got Emerald Knight with my Soccer lvl 9 after losing 10 times and having used Soccer two times previously! On to round 21. Thanks all for your help and support! :)

AwesomeChefDad
08-15-14, 09:12 PM
Have you Goblin? Good luck and may all your dragons win!

No I dont have a Goblin yet, I have been stuck breeding for Royal it seems forever.

:rolleyes:

IceToad93
08-15-14, 09:33 PM
I beat Dionysus with Fairy lvl 9.:rolleyes:

RLTD31
08-15-14, 10:22 PM
Great progress!

Thanks kk

tuffyjkitten
08-15-14, 10:34 PM
Finally having some good luck...

25) Immortal 20 defeated by Immortal 9 Mmm (lost Metal 6, Soccer 6, Warden 9, Celestial 6, USA 5, and Bronzetalon 9)
26) Dionysus 18 defeated by Cerberus 6 bMm (lost Immortal 9)
27) Aphrodite 18 defeated by Jade 6 mB

So far have lost Quetzal to Dark Angel....good luck in the final rounds everyone!

bakerystoe
08-15-14, 10:45 PM
Pass 15 and head to 16:) at least the tournament give me 5 golds

RLTD31
08-15-14, 10:52 PM
Calling it a night, will attack Helios again in Am!
2. Trojan1 - Lily 9 bM
4. Mischief 2 - Jade 9 B
6. Pegasus 3 - USA 4 bmm
23. Enlightened 16 - Jade 9 Mm
24. Helios 16 - lost Quetzal 10, Aphrodite 1, Angel 6, Diamond 6, Easter Egg 7, Amazon 8,

Lipand5kids
08-15-14, 10:53 PM
No I dont have a Goblin yet, I have been stuck breeding for Royal it seems forever.

:rolleyes:

Maybe some blacks might work? I've been busy trying to get a Diamond but nothing yet so far. I feel y on the forever part, lol.

Lipand5kids
08-15-14, 10:54 PM
Pass 15 and head to 16:) at least the tournament give me 5 golds

Good going and I too love the extra 5 gold. Good luck on bringing #16 down.

Lipand5kids
08-15-14, 10:56 PM
Calling it a night, will attack Helios again in Am!
2. Trojan1 - Lily 9 bM
4. Mischief 2 - Jade 9 B
6. Pegasus 3 - USA 4 bmm
24. Helios 16 - lost Quetzal 10, Aphrodite 1, Angel 6, Diamond 6, Easter Egg 7, Amazon 8,

Looks like you're doing very well. Keep it up and I know you can get Helios down!

laraelyn
08-15-14, 11:00 PM
I haven't had a chance to catch up on here yet, hope everyone is doing good I had no real problems until rd 25 Immortal
Here is a recap on my last few rounds
Rd 20 emerald knight defeated by infinity lost diamond, Kitsune, soccer (7)
Rd 21 Gold defeated by angel B+++
Rd 22 mercury deafeted by crusader bM
Rd 23 enlightened defeated by emerald knight lost jade (9)
Rd 24 Helios defeated by angel
Rd 25 immortal has so far defeated light (10) angel (10) emerald knight(10) white rose (10) baby light, baby winter Pegasus (10) infinity (10)
Will try again tomorrow will spend some time reading thru these pages to get some tips

Lipand5kids
08-15-14, 11:02 PM

Have a goodnight Hun and hope everything works for you. Now you give them dragons a pep talk and let them know they are strong and tough dragons and can bring any dragon they are up against down!

freesiawoods
08-15-14, 11:04 PM
Folks I am so sick I don't even remember how but I finally got Mr Immortal this morning, I think it was Bluemoon. Then Dionysis with Aphrodite.

Lipand5kids
08-15-14, 11:04 PM
I haven't had a chance to catch up on here yet, hope everyone is doing good I had no real problems until rd 25 Immortal
Here is a recap on my last few rounds
Rd 20 emerald knight defeated by infinity lost diamond, Kitsune, soccer (7)
Rd 21 Gold defeated by angel B+++
Rd 22 mercury deafeted by crusader bM
Rd 23 enlightened defeated by emerald knight lost jade (9)
Rd 24 Helios defeated by angel
Rd 25 immortal has so far defeated light (10) angel (10) emerald knight(10) white rose (10) baby light, baby winter Pegasus (10) infinity (10)
Will try again tomorrow will spend some time reading thru these pages to get some tips

Looks like you're doing very well and getting almost done. Have you tried Soccer? Have a goodnight and hope everything looks better and your dragons fight better in the morning.

Lipand5kids
08-15-14, 11:05 PM
Folks I am so sick I don't even remember how but I finally got Mr Immortal this morning, I think it was Bluemoon. Then Dionysis with Aphrodite.

Feel better soon and you're almost done! Yay! :)

Carbuck
08-16-14, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=tuffyjkitten;950313]Finally having some good luck...

25) Immortal 20 defeated by Immortal 9 Mmm (lost Metal 6, Soccer 6, Warden 9, Celestial 6, USA 5, and Bronzetalon 9)
26) Dionysus 18 defeated by Cerberus 6 bMm (lost Immortal 9)
27) Aphrodite 18 defeated by Jade 6 mB

Fantastic!!

AJImmer
08-16-14, 12:44 AM
Almost there... through 29 rounds I've won 29 battles and lost 21. I got really lucky on Rounds 25, 28 and 29 where I got past the opponents in a single battle. It would be nice if the luck continued but I'm expecting a string of losses in Round 30 against Avenging. Congratulations to all the early finishers and good luck to everyone who will battling throughout the weekend.

Here are my wins and losses through Round 29. I nearly always used bash (repeated as needed).

R1 Fireflash 1 beaten by Lightning 10
R2 Trojan 1 beaten by Hypnotic 10
R3 Olympus 1 beaten by Atlantis 10; defeated Amethyst 10
R4 Mischief 2 beaten by Kite 10; defeated Quartz 8
R5 Cerberus 2 beaten by Lily 10; defeated White Rose 10
R6 Pegasus 3 beaten by Germany 10
R7 Viking 4 beaten by Marshmallow 10
R8 Oracle 5 beaten by Bubble 10; defeated Spellthorn 8
R9 Celtic 6 beaten by Angelfire 10
R10 Scylla 7 beaten by Athletic 10
R11 Medusa 8 beaten by Acrobat 9
R12 Hera 9 beaten by Athletic 10
R13 Nano 10 beaten by Lacewing 10
R14 Iridescent beaten by Daisy 10; defeated Spring 10 & Marshmallow 10
R15 Angelfire 11 beaten by Pyramid 10
R16 Pride 10 beaten by Bronzetalon 10
R17 Nightlight 10 beaten by Hibiscus 10
R18 Penumbra 12 beaten by Spring 10
R19 Horizon 12 beaten by Lightning 10
R20 Emerald Knight 16 beaten by Pyramid 10; defeated Pyramid 10, Diamond 10 & Infinity 10
R21 Gold 12 beaten by Quetzal 10; defeated Quetzal 10
R22 Mercury 14 beaten by Gold 10
R23 Enlightened 16 beaten by Warden 10; defeated Jade9 (twice)
R24 Helios 16 beaten by Mercury 10; defeated Crusader 10, Diamond 10, & Gold 10
R25 Immortal 20 beaten by Iridescent 3
R26 Dionysus 18 beaten by Kitsune 9; defeated Jade 9 (twice), Kitsune 9, Angelfire 10, Guardian 10, Razorback 10
R27 Aphrodite 18 beaten by England 9; defeated Big Bad 8
R28 Dark Angel 20 beaten by Quetzal 10
R29 Black Diamond 20 beaten by Quetzal 10
R30 Avenging 20 beaten by ??; defeated Sunrise 3

Final update: My little Level 3 Iridescent is a monster in the arena. It defeated the Level 20 Immortal in Round 25 and just now beat the Level 20 Avenging in Round 30.

IceToad93
08-16-14, 01:11 AM
Emerald beat Aphrodite. Bm. 3 to go.:cool:

freesiawoods
08-16-14, 01:43 AM
Emerald Knight beat Aphrodite. Lost night elf.

Baby account beat Gold after one whole day. Used Forestfire on its second try.

Zummat
08-16-14, 01:44 AM
Almost there... through 29 rounds I've won 29 battles and lost 21. I got really lucky on Rounds 25, 28 and 29 where I got past the opponents in a single battle. It would be nice if the luck continued but I'm expecting a string of losses in Round 30 against Avenging. Congratulations to all the early finishers and good luck to everyone who will battling throughout the weekend.

Here are my wins and losses through Round 29. I nearly always used bash (repeated as needed).

R20 Emerald Knight 16 beaten by Pyramid 10; defeated Pyramid 10, Diamond 10 & Infinity 10
R26 Dionysus 18 beaten by Kitsune 9; defeated Jade 9 (twice), Kitsune 9, Angelfire 10, Guardian 10, Razorback 10

Final update: My little Level 3 Iridescent is a monster in the arena. It defeated the Level 20 Immortal in Round 25 and just now beat the Level 20 Avenging in Round 30.

Congratulations AJImmer! :):)

freesiawoods
08-16-14, 01:48 AM
AJimmer, congrats and you know what, my Iridescent 8 just beat Mercury in my baby account! I thought I was in for another long fight!

MakJulos
08-16-14, 01:49 AM
Stuck on Avenging dragon, as expected - anyhing i send in has a really low crit chance so i'll just chip in whatever crappy dragon i have laying around - still a while left of the event so i won't get all stressed up and use Ultimate.

Party tonight will definetly affect chances that i remember to play even lol, but if i miss out on it it's still just another Rare Champ, so i can't lose...sort of...not so much anyway! :)

maizee0404
08-16-14, 01:55 AM
Morning guys how you all doing??? Same as yesterday i got lucky withy 1st battle with dionysus germny kicked her right out of the arena :)
Congrats to all that have finshed and good luck to all still trying :)
Hope my luck stays today! :)

laurelsail
08-16-14, 02:30 AM
Dionysus is killing! My champs aren't touching him, Any suggestions? Thanks!

Victoria185
08-16-14, 02:31 AM
ROFL .. she was laughing at me before she went to bed - she got Gold down 3rd try and I am still stuck :D

I woke up to a determined Marshmallow, she knocked Horizon into next week! Hurrah

Good luck on Gold. Well done to everyone that's already finished :-D

maizee0404
08-16-14, 03:17 AM

I used germany :)

cazcats
08-16-14, 03:27 AM

I am keeping notes. So far, winners for round 26 listed on this forum are Bladewing, Black Knight, Amber, Emerald Knight, Gilded, Leo, Valkyrie, Guardian, Fairy, Cerberus, Aphrodite, Kitsune & Germany. Is there a few there that you could try next? I have 7 of those so I'm hoping I pick the right winner fast.

I am still on round 25-still got a few to try :)

MakJulos
08-16-14, 03:27 AM
Dynasty 10 was the one who got lucky and managed to beat Avenging dragon - nice to have it over with so i can concentrate on not concentrating at all, yay! Overall a very smooth lottery for me, i think only 3 rounds has taken more than 2 attempts, and no Ultimate used...this is extra good since Avenging really isn't a dragon i had much of a need for.

Gratz to everyone else who also has finished, and the best of luck to you who still struggle towards finish! :)

maizee0404
08-16-14, 03:28 AM
Dynasty 10 was the one who got lucky and managed to beat Avenging dragon - nice to have it over with so i can concentrate on not concentrating at all, yay! Overall a very smooth lottery for me, i think only 3 rounds has taken more than 2 attempts, and no Ultimate used...this is extra good since Avenging really isn't a dragon i had much of a need for.

Gratz to everyone else who also has finished, and the best of luck to you who still struggle towards finish! :)
Congrats :) iv just lost big bad to aphrodite :(

freesiawoods
08-16-14, 03:31 AM

Congrats on finishing so well! The second half of this one has been much harder than the last tourny for me. Looks like I will be preoccupied the whole weekend, unlike you:)

buttabdullah99
08-16-14, 03:31 AM
OMG!!!! The final round was terrible for me I had lost about 30 battles but thank God I won 💃💃

Round 30 Avenging < lvl6 soccer 😍😍😍
Yay!!! I am soo happy

maizee0404
08-16-14, 03:41 AM
OMG!!!! The final round was terrible for me I had lost about 30 battles but thank God I won ����

Round 30 Avenging < lvl6 soccer ������
Yay!!! I am soo happy

Yaaaay well done ;) im not looking forward to it!

RLTD31
08-16-14, 04:04 AM
Looks like you're doing very well. Keep it up and I know you can get Helios down!

Thanks Lips!

freesiawoods
08-16-14, 04:08 AM
Spellthorn takes down Immortal on daughter's account (many losses).

Landworm takes down Enlightened on baby account (Forestfire lost).

trauma46
08-16-14, 04:25 AM

Wow awesome well done maizee .. I am now on Helios so hope I wont be there for too long !!

trauma46
08-16-14, 04:26 AM
OMG!!!! The final round was terrible for me I had lost about 30 battles but thank God I won ����

Round 30 Avenging < lvl6 soccer ������
Yay!!! I am soo happy

OMG .. that is pretty good .. I would have ultimated ages before :) I think 17 is my highest ever. Well done and enjoy your new dragon ?

trauma46
08-16-14, 04:29 AM
Congrats on finishing so well! The second half of this one has been much harder than the last tourny for me. Looks like I will be preoccupied the whole weekend, unlike you:)

Yup you and me both Freesia .. I have just lost Helios .. big daughter is on immortal and small daughter is on EK .. what a fun saturday !!

trauma46
08-16-14, 04:39 AM
I woke up to a determined Marshmallow, she knocked Horizon into next week! H
urrah

Good luck on Gold. Well done to everyone that's already finished :-D

yay go Victoria !!
My marshmallow is a ferocious lion in the arena :) Fluffles is the best !

Congrats to all of you who have finished .. it seems too far away for me to even contemplate at the moment !

trauma46
08-16-14, 04:44 AM
Congrats to AJImmer and Makjulos and all of you who have finished so far !!

Keep going those of you who are still battling - did Lips get her avenging ?

Maizee where are you ? Still on Aphrodite ?

maizee0404
08-16-14, 04:47 AM
Wow awesome well done maizee .. I am now on Helios so hope I wont be there for too long !!

Wow steaming ahead there hun i hope he doesnt give you too much trouble :) big hugs :)

maizee0404
08-16-14, 04:49 AM
Congrats to AJImmer and Makjulos and all of you who have finished so far !!

Keep going those of you who are still battling - did Lips get her avenging ?

Maizee where are you ? Still on Aphrodite ?
Yep still...england going in next after losing big bad and angelfire :(

maizee0404
08-16-14, 04:49 AM
Yep lip finshed i think :)

gnomerztribe
08-16-14, 04:57 AM
Hey there mate! I am a newbie here on the forum...wanted to ask u what combo did u used to beat immortal? What level is ur winter dragon.

maizee0404
08-16-14, 04:58 AM
Ohhh noooo! England is down!!

maizee0404
08-16-14, 04:59 AM
Hey there mate! I am a newbie here on the forum...wanted to ask u what combo did u used to beat immortal? What level is ur winter dragon.

Hiya :) mines epic winter.....just put it in you never know :)

gnomerztribe
08-16-14, 05:05 AM
Hiya :) mines epic winter.....just put it in you never know :)

Thanks maizee.i just used lvl 9 winter using bmm but didnt work.....but its so close.you think it deserves a 2nd chance with different attack?

maizee0404
08-16-14, 05:13 AM
Thanks maizee.i just used lvl 9 winter using bmm but didnt work.....but its so close.you think it deserves a 2nd chance with different attack?

Most defo heal and throw it back in...sometimes they stronger coming out of the spa good look hun :)

freesiawoods
08-16-14, 05:16 AM

Winter didn't work for me, while healing you could try other whites and/ or blues. Spellthorn worked on one account for me.

maizee0404
08-16-14, 05:22 AM
Winter didn't work for me, while healing you could try other whites and/ or blues. Spellthorn worked on one account for me.

Hey freesia how you getting on??

gnomerztribe
08-16-14, 05:24 AM
Dont have spellthorn but had blue moon lvl7 and gorgoyle lvl 3

trauma46
08-16-14, 05:48 AM
Ohhh noooo! England is down!!

:( have you got USA or Troll or Yin Yang ? they have a better chance than others too !
And your champs are the best option .. although I think Lips got her down with Ares.

trauma46
08-16-14, 05:50 AM
If something is very close, then either use another dragon with the same colours and rarity - ie blue moon would be good as its a higher rarity.

Good luck .. keep at it you will make it :)

maizee0404
08-16-14, 05:57 AM
:( have you got USA or Troll or Yin Yang ? they have a better chance than others too !
And your champs are the best option .. although I think Lips got her down with Ares.

I have usa and yin yang...angelfire lost amd my gaurdian is healing :) thanks for the suggestions hun

gnomerztribe
08-16-14, 05:58 AM
If something is very close, then either use another dragon with the same colours and rarity - ie blue moon would be good as its a higher rarity.

Good luck .. keep at it you will make it :)

Thanks.ill try blue moon then hope it will work.

maizee0404
08-16-14, 06:01 AM
Ares didnt work for me not even close ha....ill try the others in a while hate the waiting times haha

freesiawoods
08-16-14, 06:19 AM
Hey freesia how you getting on??

Maizee dear, I am at Black Diamond. Lost little Quetzal twice and rehealing it :)

Best of luck with Aphrodite, these Olympus types are a big mystery and I wish TL would just tell us what their weakness is. My daughter's account is on Dionysus

gnomerztribe
08-16-14, 06:28 AM
Blue moon went down as well...oh no...

trauma46
08-16-14, 06:33 AM
Ares didnt work for me not even close ha....ill try the others in a while hate the waiting times haha

me too .. I have lost diamond, mercury and my gold 3 on helios so far ... will try Crusader next then aphrodite then go back to the beginning.

And I stil have immortal :(

trauma46
08-16-14, 06:33 AM
Maizee dear, I am at Black Diamond. Lost little Quetzal twice and rehealing it :)

Best of luck with Aphrodite, these Olympus types are a big mystery and I wish TL would just tell us what their weakness is. My daughter's account is on Dionysus

ooh there you are sweetie :) good luck at BD. I am on Helios :( big daughter is still battling Immortal and small one is stil on EK

trauma46
08-16-14, 06:34 AM
Blue moon went down as well...oh no...

well I would reheal and retry - Immortal is a very tough one as are all the champs :) dont give up .. just grit your teeth and have hope !

trauma46
08-16-14, 06:35 AM
Have you seen dot or knuffel at all ? or have i missed them - did tuffy make it ?

trauma46
08-16-14, 06:38 AM
I am keeping notes. So far, winners for round 26 listed on this forum are Bladewing, Black Knight, Amber, Emerald Knight, Gilded, Leo, Valkyrie, Guardian, Fairy, Cerberus, Aphrodite, Kitsune & Germany. Is there a few there that you could try next? I have 7 of those so I'm hoping I pick the right winner fast.

I am still on round 25-still got a few to try :)

how are you doing cazcats ? thanks for keeping notes on these .. do you have the helos ones ? My notes are useless as I have only ever downed him with a diamond

trauma46
08-16-14, 06:39 AM
ooh just noticed I have been promoted on the forums to Fashion designer ! I am no longer a Rhino keeper .. small daughter will be impressed !

gnomerztribe
08-16-14, 06:49 AM
ooh there you are sweetie :) good luck at BD. I am on Helios :( big daughter is still battling Immortal and small one is stil on EK

Got helios down with lightning 9 mM.

laraelyn
08-16-14, 06:49 AM
ooh just noticed I have been promoted on the forums to Fashion designer ! I am no longer a Rhino keeper .. small daughter will be impressed !
Congratulations on your fashion designer title

laraelyn
08-16-14, 06:56 AM
Well I am still stuck on immortal so far have lost 11 times. light, angel, emerald knight, white rose, baby light, baby winter, Pegasus, infinity, scarecrow, baby fuzzy, guardian.
The sad thing is not any of these dragons even came close, so hard to tell what color is working better
Reading through the lists and will give spellthorn, iridescent, Atlantis, and soccer a try in between babies

maizee0404
08-16-14, 06:57 AM

Poor quetzal :( hope you get him down hun good luck :) its a tough few rounds at the end aint it

gnomerztribe
08-16-14, 06:57 AM
Metal epic went down again.immortal is really tough, he refuse to go down.any suggestions?my spa now is a mile long...

maizee0404
08-16-14, 06:58 AM
me too .. I have lost diamond, mercury and my gold 3 on helios so far ... will try Crusader next then aphrodite then go back to the beginning.

And I stil have immortal :(

I dont like helios haha hes not nice in the arena! Sending lots of luck :)
Yin yang just lost to aphrodite tough lil cookie aint she :P

maizee0404
08-16-14, 06:59 AM

Same here haha...think we abit addicted to these forums ha :)

maizee0404
08-16-14, 07:02 AM

Yaaay well done :)

kklben
08-16-14, 07:15 AM

Congrats AJ!

maizee0404
08-16-14, 07:17 AM
Update lost parakeet fairy and lightning....darn aphrodite!

kklben
08-16-14, 07:18 AM

Congrats MakJulos, now you can just have fun at your party :)

trauma46
08-16-14, 07:20 AM

Woohoo well done see :)
I am still stuck ... lost all my diamonds .. will try aphrodite next go.

trauma46
08-16-14, 07:20 AM
Congratulations on your fashion designer title

hi laraelyn :))) great to see you I was wondering what was happening to you !

kklben
08-16-14, 07:26 AM
Metal epic went down again.immortal is really tough, he refuse to go down.any suggestions?my spa now is a mile long...

I got immortal down with soccer!

kklben
08-16-14, 07:27 AM

I am on black diamond as well. About to start round 12 - fingers crossed :)

trauma46
08-16-14, 07:29 AM
Update lost parakeet fairy and lightning....darn aphrodite!

I am with you there babe ... just lost again :(

What is wrong with us this time around !!!

big daughter just lost to immortal again and is promising to ult next round (I think she is a little peeved at the moment) :D

kklben
08-16-14, 07:30 AM
Woohoo well done see :)
I am still stuck ... lost all my diamonds .. will try aphrodite next go.

You are getting close Trauma. Good luck.

cazcats
08-16-14, 07:31 AM
how are you doing cazcats ? thanks for keeping notes on these .. do you have the helos ones ? My notes are useless as I have only ever downed him with a diamond

Congratulations on the promotion! Happy to be moved from hostess...

The round 24 winners as those mentioned on this forum are: Diamond, Angel, Crusader, Mercury, Aphrodite, Aurora, Sentinel & Lightning (my winner).

I hope you pass soon. I am still battling Immortal...

jjblueyes
08-16-14, 07:32 AM

I got it down with black knight - 2nd try... It looks like dragons seem stronger once they have healed in spa....I've seen many a post where a dragon was beat up & then went on to win fresh out of the spa. 😬Worth a shot if you are in the trenches! Good luck friends.

trauma46
08-16-14, 07:33 AM

So sorry :( my daughter is also having similar issues, What I do to keep my spa q down when it gets too long is hatch a fire or forest or use some level 1 babies i have lying around and then sell them if they fail .. I have got a R25 champ down with a level 1 fire before :) good luck sweetie ..

trauma46
08-16-14, 07:34 AM
I got it down with black knight - 2nd try... It looks like dragons seem stronger once they have healed in spa....I've seen many a post where a dragon was beat up & then went on to win fresh out of the spa. ��Worth a shot if you are in the trenches! Good luck friends.
thanks jj - dont have black knight - my diamond will be out of the spa in time for the next round :)

MFAcct
Just lost for the 3rd time to Emerald Knight, threw a fire baby at him but he stomped my baby out

maizee0404
I am with you there babe ... just lost again :(

What is wrong with us this time around !!!

big daughter just lost to immortal again and is promising to ult next round (I think she is a little peeved at the moment) :D
I feel for your daughter im gettin annoyed too haha! Not having much luck are we! Angelfire will be ready soon so im gma try her again england next in line for the spa...think the babys are gna be coming out...my q is a mile long now!

cazcats
08-16-14, 07:45 AM

Hi gnomer. The list of round 25 winners from this forum include: Soccer, Atlantis, Goodwitch, Guardian, Magic, Iridescent, Kitsune, Winter, Immortal & Spellthorn. I think JJ confirmed Black Knight. I do not have all of these so I will go through what I have & I have a couple of ideas from my neighbour's walls. Those ideas are: Pyramid, Poseidon, Island, Lightning, Peacock, Fruitful, Fire & Storm. For example, if you were close with Winter, either try Winter again or use Goodwitch.

I thought I was close with Winter the first time, but second time I was worse. It's challenging. I look forward in writing down your winner for round 25. The team here know I rarely go past this round :(

laraelyn
08-16-14, 07:48 AM
hi laraelyn :))) great to see you I was wondering what was happening to you !
Work and weddings, and limited Internet, but after reading through these pages I thought I would try iridescent (7) against immortal in 2 hits immortal went down yeah, glad to see everyone doing so well,

saghaven
08-16-14, 07:58 AM
Healed my Diamond overnight and took out Gold with one shot

21. Diamond 8 > Gold 12 b+++ (lost Diamond 8)

gnomerztribe
08-16-14, 08:13 AM
Thanks cazcats for the info.ive tried soccer epic 2x, iridescent, fruitful, metal, guardian, royal, winter and bluemoon but nothing came close except winter 9.last tourney my baby soccer have defeated all champs except warden but now that he is in its epic form, hes not winning in this tourney so far.

gnomerztribe
08-16-14, 08:15 AM
Wish i could bring back my soccer to lvl 3.sigh....

trauma46
08-16-14, 08:56 AM
Work and weddings, and limited Internet, but after reading through these pages I thought I would try iridescent (7) against immortal in 2 hits immortal went down yeah, glad to see everyone doing so well,

brilliant .. well done for getting him down !
I will tell my daughter .. I think she is going to ult next round though. After the marathon we had yesterday with EK i dont blame her.
i am still on helios :(

trauma46
08-16-14, 08:57 AM
Healed my Diamond overnight and took out Gold with one shot

21. Diamond 8 > Gold 12 b+++ (lost Diamond 8)

well done :) good going

trauma46
08-16-14, 08:58 AM

dont despair ... every tournament is different - last time i got R20 down easily .. this time I ultimated after 11 rounds ..:) he will go down if you have the time then keep going !

trauma46
08-16-14, 08:59 AM
Congratulations on the promotion! Happy to be moved from hostess...

The round 24 winners as those mentioned on this forum are: Diamond, Angel, Crusader, Mercury, Aphrodite, Aurora, Sentinel & Lightning (my winner).

I hope you pass soon. I am still battling Immortal...

thanks sweetie .. my diamond just failed again. I will try aphrodite while mercury is in spa ..

jackie2006
08-16-14, 09:20 AM
lost so many dragons at below combats, here are my winning dragons
lvl 25. Immortal < peacock 10 Bb
lvl 26: Dionysus < Crusader 10 Bbb
lvl 27: Aphrodite < Olympus 7 bMb ...lost so many dragons
lvl 28: dark angel < mercury 10 bmb
lvl 29: black diamond < fresh Quetzal 10 bMb ....lost so many: angel, diamond, 2 crusaders, 2 quetzals,
lvl 30: Avenging < Quetzal 10 bMb

good luck everyone!!!!

Lipand5kids
08-16-14, 09:21 AM
Yep lip finshed i think :)

No still battling Avenging, lol.

Lipand5kids
08-16-14, 09:25 AM
Maizee have you got a Goblin? My second go at Aphrodite and she went down mB. Good luck sweety!

freesiawoods
08-16-14, 09:43 AM
Dionysus beaten by Quartz, why didn't I think of quartz before!

And Quetzal gets Black Diamond on his third try. Lost Diamond and Lily.

Ultimated evil Immortal on my second account. Had to be done.

And it is good night from me, eep only a day and half left to finish! Good luck friends!

freesiawoods
08-16-14, 09:48 AM
thanks sweetie .. my diamond just failed again. I will try aphrodite while mercury is in spa ..

Helios is a beast isn't he? My baby account is stuck on him. Honeybee, lightning came close but no go. Keep trying your diamond I think it has the best chance.

maizee0404
08-16-14, 09:50 AM
Maizee have you got a Goblin? My second go at Aphrodite and she went down mB. Good luck sweety!

Hey huni.....sorry to hear your havinh a tough time so close tho :) keep going good luck....aphrodite went down with lotus yippeeeee!!
Quetzal lost to dark angel hes going into the spa next...dont no what to try in the mean time iv been so unlucky in this tourney get one down and get stuck on the next ha

maizee0404
08-16-14, 09:51 AM
Dionysus beaten by Quartz, why didn't I think of quartz before!

And Quetzal gets Black Diamond on his third try. Lost Diamond and Lily.

Ultimated evil Immortal on my second account. Had to be done.

And it is good night from me, eep only a day and half left to finish! Good luck friends!
Well done hun :) night :)

maizee0404
08-16-14, 09:57 AM
lvl 29: black diamond < fresh Quetzal 10 bMb ....lost so many: angel, diamond, 2 crusaders, 2 quetzals,

good luck everyone!!!!
Well done jackie enjoy your new dragon ;)

laraelyn
08-16-14, 10:10 AM
brilliant .. well done for getting him down !
I will tell my daughter .. I think she is going to ult next round though. After the marathon we had yesterday with EK i dont blame her.
i am still on helios :(
Did your daughter beat immortal yet?

laraelyn
08-16-14, 10:12 AM

good luck everyone!!!!
Great job

laraelyn
08-16-14, 10:13 AM
Poor soccer I'm sure he will win again

sophiensissi
08-16-14, 11:19 AM

good luck everyone!!!!

Congratulations! I'm on 30 now and lost Aphrodite and cleopatra so will try quetzal. Thanks!!! Love the free boosted breeding until Tuesday! Thanks TL!!!!

AwesomeChefDad
08-16-14, 11:22 AM
Funny, I made a positive comment yesterday about how the tourney seemed more fair and all..right after that I have been stuck on RD 29 for like 10 turns..I have the diamonds to battle so that isnt the issue, and none are even getting close. Crusader, Mercury, Quetzal, Gold..none.

Good thing I have two days.

laraelyn
08-16-14, 11:36 AM
Funny, I made a positive comment yesterday about how the tourney seemed more fair and all..right after that I have been stuck on RD 29 for like 10 turns..I have the diamonds to battle so that isnt the issue, and none are even getting close. Crusader, Mercury, Quetzal, Gold..none.

I thought the same thing for the first 24 rounds, not thinking that anymore, still stuck on rd 26 and rd 25 was no picnic either

AwesomeChefDad
08-16-14, 11:56 AM
I thought the same thing for the first 24 rounds, not thinking that anymore, still stuck on rd 26 and rd 25 was no picnic either

I agree..there were a few battles that I won and was shocked about winning..two times those 10-15% chance opponents I won either first or second time..so this is payback I guess..

lol

kklben
08-16-14, 12:43 PM
Yippee, just finished the tourney. First time for me after only making it to round 20 in my first 2 tourneys.

R29. Won by Brazil 7 after 12 losses
R30. Won by soccer 8 after 2 losses

Good luck to everyone still battling! Now I can go and focus on trying to breed a diamond :)

trauma46
08-16-14, 12:43 PM

noooo poor you :( well I am STILLL stuck at Helios - lost my 9th round about 25 minutes ago. It is actually getting silly now .
Daughter has nearly thrown her phone at the wall having lost 10 times to Immortal - I think we are going to have to ult :( I am so far behind now.

Keep going sweetie .. you can do it :)

kklben
08-16-14, 12:45 PM

I kept getting close with soccer, so tried Brazil and was successful. Good luck.

trauma46
08-16-14, 12:45 PM
Helios is a beast isn't he? My baby account is stuck on him. Honeybee, lightning came close but no go. Keep trying your diamond I think it has the best chance.

Good night freesia .. thanks I have just lost both diamond and mercury again .. just interested to see how far this will go !
and yes .. my daughter is going to ult immortal next go .. she has had enough !

trauma46
08-16-14, 12:46 PM
Yippee, just finished the tourney. First time for me after only making it to round 20 in my first 2 tourneys.

R29. Won by Brazil 7 after 12 losses
R30. Won by soccer 8 after 2 losses

Good luck to everyone still battling! Now I can go and focus on trying to breed a diamond :)
congrats babe ...

kklben
08-16-14, 12:46 PM

I just got avenging with soccer. Round 29 was my tough one of the tourney.

trauma46
08-16-14, 12:47 PM

Yup I am the same .. apart from it NOT being a fair tournament for me ;) But I have now been on Helios all day and none of mine have come close either .. this 35% lark just isnt happening !!

trauma46
08-16-14, 12:48 PM
Congratulations! I'm on 30 now and lost Aphrodite and cleopatra so will try quetzal. Thanks!!! Love the free boosted breeding until Tuesday! Thanks TL!!!!

congrats jackie2006

go sophie :))

RLTD31
08-16-14, 01:48 PM
Been a busy day....
2. Trojan1 - Lily 9 bM
4. Mischief 2 - Jade 9 B
6. Pegasus 3 - USA 4 bmm
24. Helios 16 - Angel 8 bbb, lost Quetzal 10, Aphrodite 1, Angel 6, Diamond 6, Easter Egg 7, Amazon 8
25. Immortal 20 - Atlantis 4 bMm, lost Irridescent 3, blue moon 3, Soccer 9
26. Dionysus 18 - Amazon 8 B, lost Warden 9, Jade 9, Germany 3
27. Aphrodite 18 - Jade 9 B
28. Dark Angel 20 - lost Angel 9

maizee0404
08-16-14, 02:04 PM
noooo poor you :( well I am STILLL stuck at Helios - lost my 9th round about 25 minutes ago. It is actually getting silly now .
Daughter has nearly thrown her phone at the wall having lost 10 times to Immortal - I think we are going to have to ult :( I am so far behind now.

My friend has just kicked his butt with celestial mB couldnt belive my eyes when i seen her do it!

cdbabe
08-16-14, 02:14 PM
i cant believe im still fighting round 30 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im f** king annoyed now

this not funny anymore

Lipand5kids
08-16-14, 02:33 PM
I agree..there were a few battles that I won and was shocked about winning..two times those 10-15% chance opponents I won either first or second time..so this is payback I guess..

lol

I feel ya and now been battling and throwing everyone I can think of that may have a chance. Tried Soccer, Champions, some pinks and even my newly hatch Arcane, lol. Good luck and we finally bring down Avenging.

Lipand5kids
08-16-14, 02:35 PM

Awe I'm sorry you're still stuck on. Helios. I know you can do it keep doing what you're doing! Have you tried the many Olympus dragons?

Lipand5kids
08-16-14, 02:37 PM
Hey huni.....sorry to hear your havinh a tough time so close tho :) keep going good luck....aphrodite went down with lotus yippeeeee!!
Quetzal lost to dark angel hes going into the spa next...dont no what to try in the mean time iv been so unlucky in this tourney get one down and get stuck on the next ha

With the darks I've been lucky with Light dragons, White Chocolate, Fuzzy, Laserlight and Hpynotic. Good luck and you're getting so close!

Lipand5kids
08-16-14, 02:37 PM
I just got avenging with soccer. Round 29 was my tough one of the tourney.

I just lost Soccer he came close, so going to try the other Soccer dragons. Ty :)

maizee0404
08-16-14, 02:39 PM
With the darks I've been lucky with Light dragons, White Chocolate, Fuzzy, Laserlight and Hpynotic. Good luck and you're getting so close!
Thanks lip im now stuck on black diamond any suggestions iv lost quetzal twice..diamond and infinity??

deucedeuce22
08-16-14, 02:39 PM
i cant believe im still fighting round 30 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im f** king annoyed now

this not funny anymore

Join the frustrated club, I was on Black diamond for a day and now Avenging for half of today...remember both of us posting how close to done we were? *sigh*

Lipand5kids
08-16-14, 02:42 PM

this not funny anymore

Take a deep breath, you can do this! You're so close and once you beat Avenging it's all over! We have time but I know what you mean. Just relax and come back and try again. Think outside the box and it may get him down. I'm going to try all my Soccer and Olympus dragons and then maybe my 2 Champions again and Passion. Who knows someone will bring him down or he will be tried of all these dragons and give up? One can hope ;)

Lipand5kids
08-16-14, 02:43 PM
Thanks lip im now stuck on black diamond any suggestions iv lost quetzal twice..diamond and infinity??

Same thing. Light dragons. I beat both with Hypnotic. Cheering you on!!

laraelyn
08-16-14, 02:48 PM

this not funny anymore
well congratulations on getting to round 30 hopefully it will not be to much longer

maizee0404
08-16-14, 02:48 PM

Ok hun ill try them :)

maizee0404
08-16-14, 02:49 PM
Hope you get your new dragon soon u have done so well :)

laraelyn
08-16-14, 03:00 PM
I am taking all tips for beating rd 26 dionysus so far I have lost Amber, Immortal, Quartz (7), Angelfire, Baby mercury, Sunstone pink does not seem to be working for me, are to soccer champs worth throwing in, or the pyramid dragons? other champions? help

Lipand5kids
08-16-14, 03:03 PM
Hope you get your new dragon soon u have done so well :)

Ty and so have you!
I'm happy it finally get a dragon I don't have, but I'm still working on getting my Diamond. I did get a Goodwitch though.

trauma46
08-16-14, 03:04 PM
Awe I'm sorry you're still stuck on. Helios. I know you can do it keep doing what you're doing! Have you tried the many Olympus dragons?

thanks Lips - I have lost diamond 3x, mercury 2x, crusader, quetzal and gold once and aphrodite and lightning too .. no one is even coming close at the moment .. its ridiculous.
On the good news side, my daughter just immortal down with soccer and my littlest got EK down with cactus so they are both happy.. just me feeling more and more frustrated !

how are you doing ? Got Avenging yet ?

Lipand5kids
08-16-14, 03:05 PM
I am taking all tips for beating rd 26 dionysus so far I have lost Amber, Immortal, Quartz (7), Angelfire, Baby mercury, Sunstone pink does not seem to be working for me, are to soccer champs worth throwing in, or the pyramid dragons? other champions? help

Have you tried your Champions, I got Dionysus down with Guardian. Good luck!

trauma46
08-16-14, 03:05 PM

oh yay you got aphrodite down then .. what worked ?

I have just checked - Diamond and quetzal are the 2 who have worked for me. Got him down with luck 3 once :)
Good luck sweetie .. at least you are nearly done !!

trauma46
08-16-14, 03:07 PM

I would have thought anything is worth throwing in ! Have you got Jade ?

Lipand5kids
08-16-14, 03:08 PM
thanks Lips - I have lost diamond 3x, mercury 2x, crusader, quetzal and gold once and aphrodite and lightning too .. no one is even coming close at the moment .. its ridiculous.
On the good news side, my daughter just immortal down with soccer and my littlest got EK down with cactus so they are both happy.. just me feeling more and more frustrated !

how are you doing ? Got Avenging yet ?

So happy for your daughters! You can do this just keep throwing dragons and healing. Nope still battling and just lost Brazil. Sooner or later I will find the dragon that will take down Avenging.

trauma46
08-16-14, 03:09 PM
Join the frustrated club, I was on Black diamond for a day and now Avenging for half of today...remember both of us posting how close to done we were? *sigh*

You poor things :( I know exactly how you feel - I have been on helios since 10am this morning and just NOTHING works :(

Have you tried all your light based ones to throw in just in case ? (I am sure you have) .. treat it as another Roudn25 !!

cdbabe
08-16-14, 03:09 PM

Take a deep breath, you can do this! You're so close and once you beat Avenging it's all over! We have time but I know what you mean. Just relax and come back and try again. Think outside the box and it may get him down. I'm going to try all my Soccer and Olympus dragons and then maybe my 2 Champions again and Passion. Who knows someone will bring him down or he will be tried of all these dragons and give up? One can hope ;)

well congratulations on getting to round 30 hopefully it will not be to much longer

thank you my dear neighbor for your encouragement..

12:03 am last night since i posted here im going to be round 30 and since then i battling him Avenging, I dont know what so special with this dragon its so hard for us to beat him its even ultra or super rare..

and time now is 23:07 almost a day now wasted. i dont want to use ultimate yet coz we still got time..

I was hoping to finish now so i can carry on fighting and collect my nightlight orb..

deuce deuce i think we made big mistake hahaha..

anyway

goodluck to us and congrats to those finish now..

cheeers

trauma46
08-16-14, 03:10 PM
Ty and so have you!
I'm happy it finally get a dragon I don't have, but I'm still working on getting my Diamond. I did get a Goodwitch though.

ooh brilliant .. that is my biggest weakness - pink/light and black/red hybrids - dont have any !
Well done you :)) I am very proud of you !

trauma46
08-16-14, 03:11 PM
thank you my dear neighbor for your encouragement..

12:03 am last night since i posted here im going to be round 30 and since then i battling him Avenging, I dont know what so special with this dragon its so hard for us to beat him its even ultra or super rare..

and time now is 23:07 almost a day now wasted. i dont want to use ultimate yet coz we still got time..

I was hoping to finish now so i can carry on fighting and collect my nightlight orb..

anyway

goodluck to us and congrats to those finish now..

cheeers

*hug* I know how frustrating it must be to be so close .. you can do it .. we are all cheering you on :)

trauma46
08-16-14, 03:12 PM
So happy for your daughters! You can do this just keep throwing dragons and healing. Nope still battling and just lost Brazil. Sooner or later I will find the dragon that will take down Avenging.

you are awesome thanks Lips .. I will I guess .. its just a pain :)

cdbabe
08-16-14, 03:17 PM
*hug* I know how frustrating it must be to be so close .. you can do it .. we are all cheering you on :)

thank you traume.... i hope so too...

maizee0404
08-16-14, 03:19 PM
oh yay you got aphrodite down then .. what worked ?

I have just checked - Diamond and quetzal are the 2 who have worked for me. Got him down with luck 3 once :)
Good luck sweetie .. at least you are nearly done !!
Lotus got aphrodite hun....did you see my post about my friend she got helios with celestial mB i couldnt belive my eyes after us having such a hard time!! Yes i was thinking luck hopefully the name will bring me some luck haha fingers crossed....good luck hun im still here with you :)

trauma46
08-16-14, 03:23 PM
Lotus got aphrodite hun....did you see my post about my friend she got helios with celestial mB i couldnt belive my eyes after us having such a hard time!! Yes i was thinking luck hopefully the name will bring me some luck haha fingers crossed....good luck hun im still here with you :)

thanks sweetie .. I will give celestial a chance ;) at the moment I will give ANYTHING a chance :)
I was dead chuffed when my littlest got EK down with her L3 cactus though :)
Good luck on BD - you are on the home run now sweetie !

maizee0404
08-16-14, 03:25 PM
Luck wasnt lucky for me :( quetzal out of the spa soon 3rd time lucky! This just isnt my tournement

maizee0404
08-16-14, 03:28 PM
thanks sweetie .. I will give celestial a chance ;) at the moment I will give ANYTHING a chance :)
I was dead chuffed when my littlest got EK down with her L3 cactus though :)
Good luck on BD - you are on the home run now sweetie !
Ahh bless her heart i say she was over the moon :) thats fab news tell her well done!!

laraelyn
08-16-14, 03:34 PM
Have you tried your Champions, I got Dionysus down with Guardian. Good luck!
my guardian just came out of the spa so will try him next and then some other champions also I have i think 7-8 of them, thank you

laraelyn
08-16-14, 03:35 PM
I would have thought anything is worth throwing in ! Have you got Jade ?
HI Trauma I do have Jade will try Jade after I try Guardian,

laraelyn
08-16-14, 03:35 PM
Luck wasnt lucky for me :( quetzal out of the spa soon 3rd time lucky! This just isnt my tournement
sending you some luck though you may not want my luck at the time it isn't very good

maizee0404
08-16-14, 03:40 PM
sending you some luck though you may not want my luck at the time it isn't very good

Appreciate it huni thankyou :) very frustrating going from one all day beating it and then stuck on another haha hey ho ill keep trying :) thanks again huni!
How are you doing??

maizee0404
08-16-14, 03:41 PM

Try germany hun i got the dionysus down with that :)

maizee0404
08-16-14, 03:46 PM
Yahooo im past black diamond.......avenging takes down my soccer!

Lipand5kids
08-16-14, 03:49 PM
Yahooo im past black diamond.......avenging takes down my soccer!

Woohoo and I know, my Soccer lost too. Good luck!

maizee0404
08-16-14, 03:52 PM

And aether!

gnomerztribe
08-16-14, 03:56 PM
What's so special about this immortal dragon?ive been battling him for a day and a half but none of my dragons are responding.as in nothing came close except winter.can you share your success guys....really need help.i feel like im running out of time now...

maizee0404
08-16-14, 03:57 PM
What's so special about this immortal dragon?ive been battling him for a day and a half but none of my dragons are responding.as in nothing came close except winter.can you share your success guys....really need help.i feel like im running out of time now...
Re heal your winter hun and try again :) just keep trying i no its frustrating i was stuck on him too hes a champs are very hard to get down! Good luck :)

maizee0404
08-16-14, 04:04 PM

You too hun im with you now!! Its gna be tough :) we can do this lip!!

gnomerztribe
08-16-14, 04:21 PM
Re heal your winter hun and try again :) just keep trying i no its frustrating i was stuck on him too hes a champs are very hard to get down! Good luck :)

Tried baby winter hoping it'll work but after he didnt inflict a critical hit on its first 2 hits, i decided to click the ultimate button.bye my hard-earned 30 golds.sigh....

cdbabe
08-16-14, 04:23 PM
I'l going carry on playing and not use ultimate for round 30 Avenging till it finish and if i dont win it..

that would be my sign to delete this game and dont play anymore..

its getting ridiculous now spent 24 hours battling with it.. while others all done and finish by now..

maizee0404
08-16-14, 04:26 PM
Tried baby winter hoping it'll work but after he didnt inflict a critical hit on its first 2 hits, i decided to click the ultimate button.bye my hard-earned 30 golds.sigh....

Sometimes it needs to be done dont feel to bad good luck on your final rounds hun :)

trauma46
08-16-14, 04:27 PM

honestly .. he is just a level 20 dragon - that means your chance of getting him down generally is around 10% .. my daughter has only just got him down (she did it with soccer) but has been on him all day too .. I havent even got there yet :) |Its all luck although there are sometimes situations where white and blue based dragons have a better chance .. but its marginal ! We are all here with you .. :) keep at it !

maizee0404
08-16-14, 04:28 PM
I'l going carry on playing and not use ultimate for round 30 Avenging till it finish and if i dont win it..

that would be my sign to delete this game and dont play anymore..

its getting ridiculous now spent 24 hours battling with it.. while others all done and finish by now..
Ahhh dont do that hun...im with you now lost soccer and aether....upto now! Dont delete the game! If you dont get it well...well done for trying!! Thats the way im looking at it...i would of finshed by now and a few others on here!! Keep going ull do it :)