PDA

View Full Version : I cannot get past level 27 all previous stars have been collected

pranitfarm
08-11-14, 10:50 PM
I cannot get past level 27 all previous stars have been collected and I have playing level 27 zone 5 but I cannot enter zone 6

[S8] Walt
08-12-14, 10:50 AM
It looks like you have completed the last level for now! :D You'll need to wait for the next release of new levels to enter Zone 6. In the meantime, keep leveling up your Hero!

giddyjan
09-15-14, 05:37 AM
What is highest region now? Can't proceed to 7

arikasi
01-02-15, 10:53 AM
Walt;947645']It looks like you have completed the last level for now! :D You'll need to wait for the next release of new levels to enter Zone 6. In the meantime, keep leveling up your Hero!

How do you level up a hero? i am stuck on level 7 since I cant work out how to earn skull keys to open a chest and get a second hero. I have all the stars up to that point.

Edit: got really lucky and everything just kept cascading, had no problems since. I am wondeing if its worth buying heros though. it seems that the monsters hp increase so much with each new hero, so as I only have basic heros it seems harder with more heros than it did with less!