PDA

View Full Version : allows trees and machines to be stored...

brendanwangx10
08-11-14, 10:00 PM
It's so annoying when you buy trees and machines and try to stored them when no longer needs them but the stupid rule only allows you to move around not able to stored them.:mad:

Rynetory2
08-12-14, 02:21 AM
It's so annoying when you buy trees and machines and try to stored them when no longer needs them but the stupid rule only allows you to move around not able to stored them.:mad:

FYI this applies to farm animals and pets too. So take note to buy what you need and not max if space is an issue.

bss18974
08-12-14, 04:57 PM
FYI this applies to farm animals and pets too. So take note to buy what you need and not max if space is an issue.

But we need to store pets to swap them out with pets won from events (carnival ponies, eg) or fro games like the treehouse (dogs, cats, rabbits are regular prizes)

Rynetory2
08-13-14, 01:18 AM
But we need to store pets to swap them out with pets won from events (carnival ponies, eg) or fro games like the treehouse (dogs, cats, rabbits are regular prizes)

I saw a post in one of the threads by TL saying they are working on swapping pets feature. Not sure when it'll be release.

bss18974
08-13-14, 09:50 AM
I saw a post in one of the threads by TL saying they are working on swapping pets feature. Not sure when it'll be release.
Correct, but with the pets being offered as prizes in the treehouse, it would be nice if that feature is sooner than later.

Rynetory2
08-13-14, 10:56 AM
Correct, but with the pets being offered as prizes in the treehouse, it would be nice if that feature is sooner than later.

It would be much better if TL increases the pets max instead of storing them. ;-)

bss18974
08-13-14, 03:54 PM
It would be much better if TL increases the pets max instead of storing them. ;-)

Agree 1000%

brendanwangx10
08-14-14, 09:53 PM
the reason i post this thread is because i want to pack them all up then stored them before leaving the game but i already delete the game after this.

minidemon88
08-16-14, 11:00 AM

YES to this suggestion! Dear TL, please increase the pet limits. Three is not enough. I would prefer to have all my pets roaming around my farm than storing them away.

pundoggity
08-17-14, 09:57 AM

Yes!!!!!!!
Best suggestion TL !!!!

PinkPiggie1230
08-25-14, 12:56 PM
It would be nice if we could sell them for money too. I just tried to sell a cocoa tree, but it didn't offer me anything for it.

curvybust
12-03-14, 11:59 AM
+1 I would like to store/sell some of my buildings but can't. I don't see why not. I can sell/store everything in other Team Lava games.

nicxole
12-20-14, 07:09 PM
Yes!! Whenever we have events where we need to collect from animals, I am always behind because I have no reason to buy more than one set of cows and chickens. I don't want to waste the space on my farm!

lildvil
03-22-15, 07:06 AM
We should be able to delete/sell unwanted or over stocked items/building..I agree with everything this thread says