PDA

View Full Version : Answered Just collected tickets I made from ticket booth,but no more?

mamareader02
08-11-14, 08:38 PM
I just went into game to collect from ticket booth,then when I went to make more,no ticket"recipes" showed up! I have plenty left,I should be able to craft many collections from the amount of tickets I made.i thought once we ran out of tickets,that was it,but I'm not of tickets,and the booth seems to already have turned to a decoration,which isn't fair to those of us who paid gems for it and still have tickets left to convert.please let me know if this is a bug

1crazycajun
08-11-14, 08:51 PM
I just went into the game to collect also and found the same thing. Can't collect and can't make any more tickets . I agree it's not fair , we should be able to use it to craft tickets and get collections until we are out of tickets. :mad:

mamareader02
08-11-14, 09:02 PM
Or at least had a warning that we had a few days left,this isn't right TL,most of thought as long as we had tickets to craft,we could.i was making multiples of each ticket in mass quantities,starting with first one,to turn in all collections at once.if I had been given a FAIR warning,I would've made complete collections

katsorama
08-12-14, 02:03 AM
No, this isn't fair. I wouldn't have purchased it if I had known it had a time limit to use. Why did I pay for this item then? Next time that "rate 5 stars" message pops up I know what my feedback will be... Buyer beware.

Rynetory2
08-12-14, 02:18 AM
The ticket booth is similar to the birthday cake. Once the event is over, we can't collect cake slices or in this case make tickets. FYI the countdown ended few days ago.

mamareader02
08-12-14, 07:32 AM
The ticket booth is similar to the birthday cake. Once the event is over, we can't collect cake slices or in this case make tickets. FYI the countdown ended few days ago.

The cake we could only collect from,the booth we use to make tickets from already collected tickets,it's not entirely the same thing

SparklyOctopus
08-12-14, 10:26 AM
Sorry for the confusion this caused! It is intended that you will be unable to craft tickets after the event ends.

The Ticket Booth will become a decoration once the event ends. Make sure you trade up for as many tickets as you can until then. Good luck! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71714-question-about-the-ticket-booth&p=943899&viewfull=1#post943899)

mamareader02
08-12-14, 10:39 AM
Sorry for the confusion this caused! It is intended that you will be unable to craft tickets after the event ends.

That's fine-but ticket booth holders got confused because we could still craft tickets quite a few days after the event ended,so most of us shrugged and thought,ok,they're letting us use up our supply to make tickets.

ginrae22
08-12-14, 10:59 AM
Yeah this is so not cool! I was trying to use mine up and at least turn in one more collection! I know it isn't fair to the people who didn't have the booth but it's not our fault that they failed to make the ticket booth an actual decoration only after the event ended. It went on for days. ugh!

igames4me
08-12-14, 12:25 PM
We knew when the event was over the ticket booth will become decoration. Be happy that you guys with the booth get extra time to turn more collections. I thought it was unfair for those without the booth to not be able to get more tickets and the booth people still turning in collections after event was over. We could have reported that glitch and tl may have taken it away but we just let it happen.

ginrae22
08-12-14, 12:32 PM
Well I did not get to turn in any extra so the booth may as well have already have been a decoration automatically. Oh well. I'm still happy with what I got from the event.