PDA

View Full Version : Game crash when visiting neighbours

CaymanTurtle
08-11-14, 06:06 PM
Ever since the sun stone event began, my game crashes every time I visit a neighbour. Even the update to fix the bugs didn't fix this problem. Is anyone else having trouble or is it just me?

[S8] Elsa
08-11-14, 06:12 PM
Sorry to hear about this! Does the game crash when you visit a specific neighbor or does this happen when you visit any neighbor? Does this happen when you visit players under the Community section or when you visit Stormie?

Please let us know these details so we can investigate this further. Thanks!

totodo2
08-11-14, 08:35 PM
I've been having this problem all along when I try to visit any neighbor above level 30. I am playing the game on an iphone 3GS with ios 6.1.6 and only 1.3 GB storage left so I blamed my outdated phone. Since this event began, I am crashing more often visiting even lower level players but I leveled up to 31 this weekend and still figured it was my phone. I also installed the update to fix the bugs.

ShibuyaCloth
08-11-14, 10:53 PM
totodo2 you are correct. The game is limit on iOS 6 devices. You can stabilize your play experience by altering your game play. Here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66709-Crashes&p=871876&viewfull=1#post871876) more.

CaymanTurtle
08-13-14, 08:59 AM
Elsa;947321']Sorry to hear about this! Does the game crash when you visit a specific neighbor or does this happen when you visit any neighbor? Does this happen when you visit players under the Community section or when you visit Stormie?

Please let us know these details so we can investigate this further. Thanks!

It happens with many different neighbours and often while doing tasks in my own kingdom. I restarted my iPad and it seems to have helped. I'll keep you posted!

[S8] Elsa
08-15-14, 09:42 AM
It happens with many different neighbours and often while doing tasks in my own kingdom. I restarted my iPad and it seems to have helped. I'll keep you posted!

Glad to hear that restarting helped. :)