PDA

View Full Version : BATTLE ARENA - can NEVER win the dragon

MooreHouse
08-11-14, 10:29 AM
I have been playing the game for more than 2 years. It took me OVER 1 year of constant breeding to even get a Diamond dragon. I have also been playing the battle arena since it was available, and I play the game CONSTANTLY, and have NEVER been able to get the dragon before it expires. I think that's pretty ridiculous. The same thing for the dragon to be won from the cave bombs. Only dynamite is ever given, not bombs, and there's never enough bombs to use before THAT dragon expires. It's all a ploy to get you to spend $ on gold, in my opinion, which I think is pretty unfair. I think that in 2 years of CONSTANT playing, i should have been able to win at least 1 dragon from the battle arena. For example, it took me almost 1 week to beat the ARIES or AQUARIUS dragon (it's blue) and I tried almost every single dragon that i have (134) to beat it. 1 week to beat only ONE dragon is insane. Someone really needs to either extend the time frame on the battles (why IS there a time frame!? If I'm willing to injure and then have to heal my dragons, reducing how much money i can make from them while they're healing, then there shouldn't even BE a time frame!! Some people have jobs and work all day, and can only play the game one or two hours at night. That is ridiculous to assume we can win that many battles in such a short time frame), or make the battles a lot less hard to win.

[S8] Elsa
08-11-14, 01:50 PM
Sorry to hear that you've had a tough time winning Tournaments. When a Tournament is live, there is always a player-created thread on the forums where players share tips on which Dragons they have used with success against the opponents. If you're not having luck, please feel free to check there. :)

You can earn Bombs by Evolving your Dragons. Here's a full guide to Mining here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63066-Dragon-Story-Mining-4-1-Update-Expansion-side-opened!).

We'll also share your feedback with the team. Thanks!

cdc072371
08-25-14, 09:26 PM
I totally agree with you. They do not keep the time long enough in the battle arena to win. I am lucky to win one round a day. They need to give A LOT longer time to win in the arena. I have been able to get every dragon in the mines so far. I just cannot win any in the arena. I can put a super or ultra rare against their common dragon and I lose, but if I put a common against their super or ultra rare, I also lose. It makes no sense to me. They told me it is the color dragon you use. If that is the case, then they need to put a colored coated chart in the game to help people pick a good dragon to use. I am getting sick of my dragons always losing. I also think it is crazy how long it takes to breed and hatch a dragon. They charge way to much gold to get some of the dragons. Can those ice age dragons be bred or do you have to buy one in order to use the Ice Age area? This game is fun to play, but it is getting very ridiculous in many ways!!!!! Make better changes, not worse ones!!!!