PDA

View Full Version : Please please please make a little change in the colours!

goldenbird101
08-11-14, 08:44 AM
Hi

I like playing Restaurant Story, there's a lot of things I really love about it.

It's one tiny thing, but a thing that I, at this point of the game, think is important. I can't see what level the different dishes are, the level bar is a grayish-white up against white, and I just don't get it. It's not my phone that there's something wrong with, as I have played this game on two different phones, and it's the same.

Apparently I'm the only one seeing this as a problem, but I really, really wish you could do something about it. It's gotten to the point where I'm considering deleting the game, because I don't know if I have to cook another 22hour meal or just jump to the next and not be sure if I'm really done or not.

Please, it's the tiniest thing, but I would love this game even more if it was possible to make this tiny change, just make it a dark gray or something...?

A faithful fan

jim23cash
08-11-14, 12:02 PM
No, you aren't the only one with this problem, and even if you could see it well, there is always a little white showing at the end, even when you are finished with the recipe.
It would be really nice if they put some kind of indicator when a recipe was finished, like a ribbon for mastery or just a check mark. It's been suggested before, hopefully they are working on making it easier to tell.

Beecause
08-12-14, 01:52 AM
Agreed & I have that little sliver of a white line on some but not all of my completed recipes.

ndtrance
08-12-14, 10:20 AM
This would be great to have. I've always thought there should be a star by the recipe name to indicate mastery. If I'm not sure then I end up cooking more of the food. Sometimes it's mastered, sometimes it's not.

Or at least be consistent and show a completely full gray bar.

twospoons
08-13-14, 12:51 AM
I just got 2 more gems on dishes I could have sworn I'd already mastered! Maybe that's their plan, to stop people from collecting all possible free gems by not making it clear when a recipe is finished...

meanbadguys
08-18-14, 10:11 AM
I love the game but I don't have an iTunes card and I really want gems and money is their anyway I can get gems and money for free instead of keeping my restaurant open and completing a badge or doing a goal?ADD ME-meanbadguys

ElaineCarrel
08-18-14, 07:14 PM
I love the game but I don't have an iTunes card and I really want gems and money is their anyway I can get gems and money for free instead of keeping my restaurant open and completing a badge or doing a goal?ADD ME-meanbadguys
Each recipe u cook will give u 2 gems. U get 1 gem when u complete the 23 cook and u get the 2nd gem after completing the 83 cook which means uve mastered that recipe. Once u receive the 2nd gem there's no need to keep cooking that recipe since uve received everything it's got to offer.
The only way to get money is by serving ur food so the bots r able to buy it. The only "free" monies r the tips u receive from nbrs visiting u and leaving tips and also ur bonus u receive everyday the 1st time u enter ur place after reset which occurs at midnight PST (pacific standard time) which is where TL is located.

kmkgirl
10-11-14, 12:14 AM
Each recipe u cook will give u 2 gems. U get 1 gem when u complete the 23 cook and u get the 2nd gem after completing the 83 cook which means uve mastered that recipe. Once u receive the 2nd gem there's no need to keep cooking that recipe since uve received everything it's got to offer.
The only way to get money is buy serving ur food so the bots r able to buy it. The only "free" monies r the tips u receive from nbrs visiting u and leaving tips and also ur bonus u receive everyday the 1st time u enter ur place after reset which occurs at midnight PST (pacific standard time) which is where TL is located.

You can also earn money when visiting neighbors restaurants to tip them, a box will pop up the first time you enter a neighbors restaurant each day and tell you what you receive for visiting the neighbors restaurant, sometimes stars, sometimes money and sometimes both :)