PDA

View Full Version : Now I remember why I started liking FarmStory 2 more...

mrglymph
08-11-14, 06:58 AM
I really like playing CastleStory. I haven't played in a while and just recently started a new game. Well I finally got to the Sir Pigglesworth goal and realized why this game was so frustrating before. If I remember correctly, you can't get golden apples from crab apple trees which means you have to spend gems on apple trees. I have 25 gems right now and don't do not like buying gems. I like the challenge of doing everything in the game without them. Which is why I like FarmStory 2 because even though it may take a long time to save gems, at least you have a way without paying money

reliquary
08-11-14, 08:04 AM
Sir Piggy aka the golden apple will come......but only when you forget about trying to get said golden apple:)

The apple tree was my first gem purchase....gems saved from playing other TL games....but my apple dropped from an adventure!
He is a very nice piggy and I always smile when he drops stuff like lanterns, blocks and beams. He is undoubtly the all time fav. animal in the game

You are coming into the best and most challenging part of the game and have so many quests and goals ahead of you. It's been said so many times on this forum, but patience is the name of the game in CS :):)

EBJW
08-11-14, 09:09 AM
You can play this game without paying, I did en do!
I earn gems by playing other games and by making them. I am level 50 for quite a while now.

And I know lots of people in the same position.

jim23cash
08-11-14, 11:57 AM
You can also get apple as a drop from garden. There are several ways to get one, I think there is a thread on golden apples somewhere. Sometimes you get apple trees from adventures. It doesn't matter, the piggy goal will wait for you.

sabrinashal
08-11-14, 01:03 PM
mrglymph just so you know you can have (almost) everything in this game without buying them with real money

you are welcome to come and visit my kingdom and see for your self :)

total cost 0$ and i do have a lot of stuff there so give it a try

and just so you know the key word is TIME!

CrazyLadyIL
08-11-14, 01:39 PM
You can also get a golden apple through the fruit trade. It's a random drop from that trade. On one account, I think I had to do four trades before I got a golden apple. On my other account, where I got the golden apple from the magic garden, my fruit trade gives me a golden apple almost every time.

maguar
08-11-14, 02:52 PM
Goldenapples can drop from: gem apple trees, magic garden, treasure troves, desert sands adventure, fruit crate trade in the exchange, sir pig (though this doesn't help you). Apple trees can drop from adventures as well.

I hope you get it soon, in the meantime you'll find more talk on them in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69330-Golden-Apple-Drop-Rate)