PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

murrlon
08-11-14, 06:34 AM
I have been playing awhile. I also play Castle Story, and once played Dragon Story. My gamer history flows back into the early 1980s with PC and Atari. I've bought thousands of dollars worth of games, in fact. So I know what it means to waste money on games. BUT, there is a limit to madness.

I still play Castle Story because there are unique game events happening and characters interacting with them. I quit playing Dragon Story because breeding two pets together to see what comes out just got boring. Also, Castle Story has sales on gems and events where one character gives gems regularly. Unfortunately, Fantasy Story has no character interaction other than breeding, and there are no random gem gifts. Worst of all, Fantasy Story is just ridiculously expensive!!

The cost of gems is outrageous. (Too few gems for the dollar). The fact that upgrading your habitats to the third level costs gems instead of game dollars is outrageous. The fact that almost every animal costs hundreds or thousands of gems is outrageous. It costs $49 to buy a mere 1400 gems, for pity's sake! $49...when to buy a crystal animal alone costs 2000 gems. Meaning one silly pixel game animal alone costs more than $50 real money! And selling that same silly pixel animal gains only 100 game dollars, no matter how much food it's eaten. You would honestly have to be stupid to buy a game animal, not to mention paying hundreds of gems for a third level habitat upgrade.

I sincerely recommend selling more gems for FAR less money. I recommend you stop charging gems for the habitat upgrades at all, and you not charge gems for ANY animal except super rare ones. Consider that your customers will buy gems any way, just to buy game dollars for animals, speed up breeding, or obtain more habitats more quickly. But you are losing customers by being so outrageously greedy when your game is so simple it becomes boring quickly. Keep us interested and not angry. It us a good sales tactic, I believe. Seriously.

hansmolln
08-11-14, 09:50 AM
If it made any sense to buy the animals instead of breeding them, the last interesting part of this game would be gone and it would obly be about making coins and get boring so soon. But I agree, they are greedy (just think about the gem traps that are "accidentally" put into the game) and anyone who would buy a unicorn with gems must be at least a little insane in my opinion (not that I haven't thought about it ;) but that would be just crazy).

murrlon
08-11-14, 02:17 PM
LOL, I agree that I would never buy a unicorn for gems. But after reaching level 19 and still being unable to breed one, I wonder if I will ever be able to obtain an animal for my empty crystal field unless I buy it. Perhaps that is why I thought it time someone spoke up to tell the game producer that they are going to **** the game unless they begin to understand that people will simply not pay so much for a simple game.