PDA

View Full Version : *****ers on Pool with apps

frogsr
08-11-14, 06:02 AM
When I play an opponent, at times they are terrible THEN the game shows a "waiting for opponent" hen all of a sudden they are pool sharks with instant shots, sinking one after another.
I know there is an app used for *****ing so why does TL allow this to be downloaded and used during game play??????
These players are not listed as guest, they have names.
They usually start off as normal players then this happens.

It's bad enough to waste tickets to play a bot but allowing this ***** code that can be downloaded in the model of a game is ridiculous.

Time to fix this TL!

frogsr
08-11-14, 09:25 AM
Just played a tournament and got stuck with a bot that won 20 games in a row????
Give me break. This issue needs to be fixed NOW!

GooglyMoogly22
08-11-14, 01:57 PM
When a real human opponent loses his connection during a tournament game, it will say 'waiting for opponent' and then since the real human opponent has been disconnected, he/she gets replaced with a computer player. That's why you see them making all their shots suddenly. The name is the same, but the computer player has taken over the name for that tournament only. It's not a *****. Also, winning 20 games in a row really isn't that spectacular. If you see anyone with the 'Vanquisher' title, that means they have won 30 consecutive games to achieve that title.

kooky panda
08-11-14, 02:40 PM
When I play an opponent, at times they are terrible THEN the game shows a "waiting for opponent" hen all of a sudden they are pool sharks with instant shots, sinking one after another.
I know there is an app used for *****ing so why does TL allow this to be downloaded and used during game play??????
These players are not listed as guest, they have names.
They usually start off as normal players then this happens.

It's bad enough to waste tickets to play a bot but allowing this ***** code that can be downloaded in the model of a game is ridiculous.

Time to fix this TL!

To report *****s/hacks in the game, please send an email to support@sharkparty.com