PDA

View Full Version : Gems for download & play incentive...can it be extended due open issue Farm Story 2?

bakealot003
08-10-14, 01:46 AM
Hi,

Device: Samsung Android GT- P5210

Bakery Story Version: Farmers Market

The Story so Far:
A few days ago I received the goal incentive to download Farm Story 2 and as I am a longer term user my incentive was 6 gems.
I happily downloaded Farm Story 2 and received my 6 gems yay!

I then started to work on the subsequent goal/incentive to reach level 8 in Farm Story 2 to receive a further 3 gems.

As of yesterday I was up to level 7 of Farm Story 2 and this morning I tried to go into Farm Story 2 and received an error message: Incorrect Architecture unknown ...etc etc..

I checked the Farm Story 2 bugs and issues forum area & saw this is an open issue that is being addressed with this same error message. Although in their case the users could not open Farm Story 2 at all whereas I have been playing it for a number of days since downloading to get my 6 gems for Bakery Story:
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?71704-Will-not-run-on-certain-tablets/page2

All good ...

So what I am raising here in reference to Bakery Story is that I don't want to miss out on my goals/incentive for playing Farm Story 2.

Can the goal currently due to expire in 12 days be held open until the Farm Story 2 issue is resolved?

I am only asking as it took me a few days work to get the Farm Story 2 up to level 7 and I anticipated being able to get to level 8 today and get the 3 gems for my bakery so kind of a disappointment.

Anyway over to you and many thanks for the super updates on Bakery Story especially the last gift birthday box omg loved that and spent all my gems LOL! hence my eagerness to earn any until next pay day when I can buy more ha!

cheers
Dee

Many thanks in advance for your help

[S8] Elsa
08-11-14, 05:42 PM
Thank you for your email. This error is a known issue that we're currently investigating.

Can you send an email to support@teamlava.com with this information and send me a private message with the ticket number you receive? Thanks!

bakealot003
08-12-14, 03:22 PM
Thanks Elsa :). I have emailed support & have also PM the ticket number to you

[S8] Elsa
08-12-14, 03:30 PM
Thanks!