PDA

View Full Version : Royal manor, barracks, or 2nd wizard school

mcwrapper
08-09-14, 07:33 PM
I have some gems I want to spend (why hoard them forever).

I have a wizard school and I was thinking about getting another. However there are two buildings I don't have. I was wondering from the other people are they worth it?

Barracks just seem like a double adventure possibility but it takes twice as long so what's the advantage? Just having the ability to send out more then one adventure?

Then there is the royal manor which can be upgraded a lot(?), but since I have 5.5 million I don't need cash and the royal points are just kinda for show after you get 4000.

Should I just save the gems? What would you do?

klaw1502
08-09-14, 08:15 PM
Buy the barracks

mcwrapper
08-09-14, 09:42 PM
Buy the barracks

Any reason? Just because you get one more adventure right?

Castloninian
08-09-14, 10:35 PM
Having barracks are handy for the timed quests that require you going on an adventure; it has been handy for me in the past. I think I would go for 2nd wizard school before the barracks though.

EBJW
08-09-14, 10:38 PM
When I had to chose I went for the 2nd wizzard school!

It's less gems and it's great to get 20 energy every time you collect them both.
I like the barracks too, though (I bought it after the 2nd school): it can be very helpful in time-quests. And now it helps me a little in bringing back stones for the world event. The wizzard schools too, by the way: an extra rock to chop for those wanted stones!

I don't have the royal manor, and won't buy it: it only gives money (I'm level 50, I'm a multimiljonair already), and personally I think it's an ugly building. Ever sine I first saw it at a neighbour it repels me, don't know why (sorry to those who like it!) and it doesn't fit my lay-out.

mcwrapper
08-09-14, 10:52 PM
When I had to chose I went for the 2nd wizzard school!

It's less gems and it's great to get 20 energy every time you collect them both.
I like the barracks too, though (I bought it after the 2nd school): it can be very helpful in time-quests. And now it helps me a little in bringing back stones for the world event. The wizzard schools too, by the way: an extra rock to chop for those wanted stones!

I don't have the royal manor, and won't buy it: it only gives money (I'm level 50, I'm a multimiljonair already), and personally I think it's an ugly building. Ever sine I first saw it at a neighbour it repels me, don't know why (sorry to those who like it!) and it doesn't fit my lay-out.

Isn't the point of the manor to get lots of royal points? I wonder how far you can level it up and how many royal points it is.

EBJW
08-09-14, 11:34 PM
Ah yeah, the royal points...
It didn't bother me: I got enough points through other buildings and stuff, and my kingdom is in good balance, so me very happy without royal manor :cool:

silveryedges
08-10-14, 12:08 AM
My advice is - buy the wizard school. By upgrading it to the highest level you'll get 10 energy every couple of hours. This has been an enormous help with stocking up on supplies needed for all kind of quests and of course with collecting sunstones recently. I have never regretted spending my gems on those two buildings.

And get the barracks next. As said above - it is helping with quests. I would never have gotten all special dragons hadn't it been for the barracks.

The royal mansion. Well. If you need royal points try to add buildings that are actually helpful. I got one on one of my three accounts and am still regretting wasting those gems.

SpiritWind00
08-10-14, 01:38 AM
Wizard school... It's useful multiple times per day. The barracks are useful mostly for timed quests, but mostly used if you have lots of spare feasts. You won't regret it! Get the school...

brdwybaby
08-10-14, 01:53 AM
A second Wizard School is leaps and bounds more helpful than just one! I'd go with that first, and the Barracks second. As someone said above, VERY helpful with timed quests. Then the Royal Manor. Your royal points go up crazy fast.

CottageRose
08-10-14, 03:35 PM
The 2nd Wizard School is good for extra energy every day. The Barracks come in very handy during timed events, which maybe an issue starting in October and going through early January. Good luck either way!

queenofpolharcity
08-18-14, 11:20 AM
I'm with the Wizard School Camp! Here's the math that I use. Some folks refuse to buy energy, but I'm a hopeless addict (a sickness, really...) and I do, on occasion buy energy. 😳

Now--here's the math. To trade gems for energy? 50 gems=40 energy. Speed up the school, you get 10 energy for 9 gems.

(so, duh. Two schools--36 gems = 40 energy)

And! If it's closer to the time to collect from your schools, it's even less than 9 gems! It might even be 3-4 gems per school! So--yeah, the Barracks is good to have because it's kinda like Christmas when they are ready to collect, and I'm forgetful so everyday is a big surprise with lots of really groovy presents!! But I have to feed my addiction with two schools...

I also have about 40 Alicorns -- but they only mature once a week, and I NEED MORE (there's nothing pretty about addiction....sigh...)

katbtodd
08-18-14, 01:07 PM
I'm with the Wizard School Camp! Here's the math that I use. Some folks refuse to buy energy, but I'm a hopeless addict (a sickness, really...) and I do, on occasion buy energy. ��

Now--here's the math. To trade gems for energy? 50 gems=40 energy. Speed up the school, you get 10 energy for 9 gems.

(so, duh. Two schools--36 gems = 40 energy)

And! If it's closer to the time to collect from your schools, it's even less than 9 gems! It might even be 3-4 gems per school! So--yeah, the Barracks is good to have because it's kinda like Christmas when they are ready to collect, and I'm forgetful so everyday is a big surprise with lots of really groovy presents!! But I have to feed my addiction with two schools...

I also have about 40 Alicorns -- but they only mature once a week, and I NEED MORE (there's nothing pretty about addiction....sigh...)

Have to laugh .... During a up date... I set my timer on my iPad,, so I don't miss a collection .,on what ever going on,,, and while I'm up mights will collect all 40 energies... Oh my schools are ready ..I will use them too,,, so yes addiction ,, we should start a new thread... And yes my vote is for the new schools as well