PDA

View Full Version : Social Rating

RedJewele
08-09-14, 01:11 PM
Hi,

Hope this is the correct spot for question, this is my first time posting. My question is this; I began playing this past June, as I visited my neighbors and Communities I watched my Social Rating slowly increase. What I noticed was I had 1 egg full and the Social Rating strip 3/4 full. I proceeded to continue visiting so I could watch the strip fill and fill my second egg. This is what happened instead, the strip filled and the the word "MAX" took the place of the Social Rating eggs and Strip. I looked on my profile and it showed all empty eggs. This is the consistent way it has been since I began playing DS. Sometimes when I visit many people the "MAX" may stay for two days then it goes right back to 1 full egg, the strip 3/4 full, I fill it then
"MAX". Sometimes my profile will have 1 full egg, sometimes none. I would guess by now that at the very least I would have 3 full eggs. I did e-mail TL, but have not received an answer. Help please! What do I do?

Thanks I really like visiting neighbors, but I have no proof!:confused:

PineapplePigeon
08-09-14, 06:21 PM
If you're worried about people not wanting to add you just because you aren't playing, don't worry about it. Hardly anyone I've stumbled upon said "no I won't add you, your rating is zero." That issue mostly happens on bakery story though :p

bakerystoe
08-10-14, 04:04 AM
If you're worried about people not wanting to add you just because you aren't playing, don't worry about it. Hardly anyone I've stumbled upon said "no I won't add you, your rating is zero." That issue mostly happens on bakery story though :p
yes it is!

MakJulos
08-10-14, 04:45 AM
I have a few neighbors that have really poor social rating, and most might not visit much but they're always helping out with maps and sending back gold, so they're out there active even if not running round visiting neighbors constantly - i think the importance of looking at the social rating is highly overrated.

Myself i've tried to keep my social rating at max but now that i've hit 150 (took 11 months of playing yay) i'll let it go and just visit back whoever visits me or helps out with maps or gold.

RedJewele
08-10-14, 11:09 AM
Hi MakJulos,

Oh I completely agree with everything you said! I've only been playing for a little over a month and have 120 plus neighbors, many of them are consistent with gift giving and game tips and are totally amazing neighbors, and I make sure I let them know. I do the same back for them! They are a blast! Actually I don't pay attention to any of my neighbors' social ratings nor do I pick neighbors because of their social ratings. I was just wondering why my social rating "mechanism" wasn't properly working, and if anyone knew how to correct it? No matter! Thank you for the positive feedback, and I will just enjoy the game and the excitement of waiting for what interesting dragons I can breed! My Neighbors Rock!

RedJewele
08-10-14, 11:20 AM
Hi Pineapplepigeon (luv the name),

Thanks so much for the reply, I agree with all the responders, just wanted to know what the "glitch" was! I am going to just enjoy playing DS! MY NEIGHBORS ROCK!:D

RedJewele
08-10-14, 11:27 AM
Hi Bakerystoe,

Yes I do agree! "It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game" I have a good time playing DS, just wondered why the social thing kept doing the same thing over an over and never increasing. Thought it could be a glitch! No Matter! I enjoy playing! You know what? MY NEIGHBORS' ROCK!!! Thanks for your reply.