PDA

View Full Version : Answered Can't see applicances, decor, completed food

CinnB
08-09-14, 10:55 AM
I am having trouble with my bakery story. I've restarted the app on my Iphone but in my own bakery I can't see some of my appliances, some of my completed food is invisible and when I visit other bakery's it appears that there are coins suspended in the air as I don't see tables to tip (white ones seem to show up but newer ones don't). Also some decor does not show up - for example the sweet co wall paper is absent in some bakeries. Any ideas or fixes to help me fix this? TIA!:confused:

ETA: I just bought 3 old brick counters and 2 river street windows and they don't show up.

CinnB
08-09-14, 01:11 PM
I have 1.7.1 version here's a screen shot you can see the blue ice being made but no machine and when I tried to store it before starting a new recipe it wouldn't let me select it/ couldn't see it to store. I have an I-pod latest version. I'm worried to delete and reinstall! That's the only thing I haven't tried will it really all be saved?

ElaineCarrel
08-09-14, 01:54 PM
U might need 2 clean out ur old history, ur cache/cookies. I know that's what I did and things run much better.

ElaineCarrel
08-09-14, 01:57 PM
. I'm worried to delete and reinstall! That's the only thing I haven't tried will it really all be saved?

Don't worry about uninstalling and reinstalling since ur games info is stored in the TL servers. That's y it's impossible 2 start all over using the same username and password.

CinnB
08-09-14, 02:00 PM
U might need 2 clean out ur old history, ur cache/cookies. I know that's what I did and things run much better.

How do you clear history and cache/cookies? I'm on an ipod touch. TIA! I sent team lava an email as well.

CinnB
08-09-14, 02:37 PM
Ok I figured out how to clear history/cookies. I opened my door and it is there gone there gone and several counters have food but you can't see the food :(

ElaineCarrel
08-09-14, 07:37 PM
As long as ur earning coins 4 the food that's gone AWOL I wouldn't worry about it . Just wait to get a response from TL. Support's been really good about getting back 2 ppl or at least they've been w me recently. I get the auto reply they send out and w 1 issue it was solved 2 hrs later and w the other the next morning. So good luck w ur problem.

CinnB
08-10-14, 06:47 AM
As long as ur earning coins 4 the food that's gone AWOL I wouldn't worry about it . Just wait to get a response from TL. Support's been really good about getting back 2 ppl or at least they've been w me recently. I get the auto reply they send out and w 1 issue it was solved 2 hrs later and w the other the next morning. So good luck w ur problem.

Thanks for the encouraging words, I've gotten the initial email reply but that's all so far. I am earning coins so that's good. Now also some items to gift don't show up as well. Hoping a fix will be soon.

CinnB
08-10-14, 08:35 AM
Not sure what happened but it's all fine now!

DessertWolf
08-11-14, 10:41 AM
Glad to hear this is fixed for you. In the future, you may need to allow some time for all objects to load in your Bakery. I also recommend that you close additional running applications on your device to assist with your device memory. Hope this helps!