PDA

View Full Version : Help with the Event!

laurelsail
08-09-14, 09:41 AM
Hello,

I stored the second goal prize and when I went back to look at it/place it it was not there! Please advise! I also won or crafted a Rose arch and it said that I needed to level up to store or place it until I level up even though I am at level 50...so I didn't do anything with it and now that is nowhere to be seen! I have tried to get rid of other arches and various decorations to make room for the arch and other fairie-themed decorations I have but nothing works to let me place them.

Please advise!
Thank you!

dng1234
08-09-14, 12:17 PM
Hello,

I stored the second goal prize and when I went back to look at it/place it it was not there! Please advise! I also won or crafted a Rose arch and it said that I needed to level up to store or place it until I level up even though I am at level 50...so I didn't do anything with it and now that is nowhere to be seen! I have tried to get rid of other arches and various decorations to make room for the arch and other fairie-themed decorations I have but nothing works to let me place them.

Please advise!
Thank you!

The second prize in the community event is flags, beams, and blocks, along with a few other items. Those items would of been added to your existing in inventory.

You may need to put away some of your walls to be able to place that arch. If that doesn't work then someone more knowledgable will have to answer.

maguar
08-10-14, 03:21 PM
If you hit the wall max (the arch counts as a wall) you'll need to sell not store some walls.