PDA

View Full Version : Would you keep your second Mercury?

chalupa2030
08-08-14, 07:24 PM
I have one close to epic and another just now in the nest. Would you keep it? I don't have any duplicates unless they are on the Nursery Islsnd.

I would put him there if I did keep him. Actually ~ so my question is would you guys grow him up? For what reason? To breed Mercury and Mercury?

I am conflicted!

Zummat
08-08-14, 08:00 PM
I keep all my diamonds. I haven't been able to part with the duplicates yet. I have two of Mercury, Diamond, Black Diamond.

I know this doesn't help much but as long as I have the room I'm keeping them.

chalupa2030
08-08-14, 08:07 PM
Okay, then. Me too! I have two diamonds as well. A baby unicorn and an epic.

Thank you!

AJImmer
08-08-14, 08:08 PM
I would keep it for use in the arena and therefore I would evolve it to Epic. I know that Level 9 is usually just as good as Epic but the Mercury is relatively cheap to evolve from Level 9 to Epic and it has a short evolution time.

chalupa2030
08-08-14, 08:16 PM
Oh...the arena. I forgot about that! Good point!

Thank you!

picklylily
08-08-14, 09:48 PM
I'm keeping my 4th mercury and I might even breed for more. :o

jim23cash
08-08-14, 10:27 PM
If you have room, keep it. If you can keep it in a diamond field, it will make lots of coins. Unfortunately, I have no room for duplicates or babies. ;)

PineapplePigeon
08-08-14, 11:23 PM
Definitely!! They are my favorite dragons, plus I would never trade an ultra rare :rolleyes:

chalupa2030
08-08-14, 11:31 PM
I'm keeping my 4th mercury and I might even breed for more. :o

4th! Wow!

If you have room, keep it. If you can keep it in a diamond field, it will make lots of coins. Unfortunately, I have no room for duplicates or babies. ;)

Aw! Annie!

Definitely!! They are my favorite dragons, plus I would never trade an ultra rare :rolleyes:

I wouldn't either! He is with all the babies until I decide if he is gonna be growed up:)

chalupa2030
08-09-14, 12:00 AM
Here he is! Safe and sound😊

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/MidnightKiss4u/2c362ccc6819bebd0ed7c0362d25f135.jpg

larsbril
08-09-14, 02:57 PM
Hi i read a lot here, i love them! I have 16 of them! If you wanna check; larsbril is my id

AwesomeChefDad
08-09-14, 04:12 PM
Awesome payer..its my favorite current diamond and I am going to get more.

MakJulos
08-10-14, 04:49 AM
I have no Mercury at all, but i've kept an extra Crusader and a Quetzal so i can use them for breeding and still have same types available for battling so i'd do the same with Mercury if i had one.

buttabdullah99
08-10-14, 08:45 AM
I have no Mercury at all, but i've kept an extra Crusader and a Quetzal so i can use them for breeding and still have same types available for battling so i'd do the same with Mercury if i had one.

U can breed ur with diamond/Poseidon only 1 outcome am that is mercury
I am currently trying for unicorn and getting mine 6 love in row 😨😨 but I will keep trying for it and gonna try for gold again tomorrow I want to keep 1 in lil form 😍😍😍

AwesomeChefDad
08-10-14, 09:18 AM
I am currently trying for unicorn and getting mine 6 love in row ���� but I will keep trying for it and gonna try for gold again tomorrow I want to keep 1 in lil form ������

I want a Unicorn too but as you mentioned there are several other things I dont want, so not sure if I am going to try for a while.

buttabdullah99
08-10-14, 09:35 AM
I want a Unicorn too but as you mentioned there are several other things I dont want, so not sure if I am going to try for a while.
For unicorn I am using diamond/Aphrodite only 5 possibilities in which 3 are diamond hybrids angel, unicorn and crusader other 2 are love and laser light and I am using this combo bcoz NO VIRTUE FAIL yay!!!! 😍😍😍

PineapplePigeon
08-10-14, 09:47 AM
For unicorn I am using diamond/Aphrodite only 5 possibilities in which 3 are diamond hybrids angel, unicorn and crusader other 2 are love and laser light and I am using this combo bcoz NO VIRTUE FAIL yay!!!! ������

You can also use Justice and Diamond, no Virtue fail either ;)

MakJulos
08-10-14, 10:07 AM
I am currently trying for unicorn and getting mine 6 love in row ���� but I will keep trying for it and gonna try for gold again tomorrow I want to keep 1 in lil form ������

Ah i didn't know that, thank you for info...hmm...that's just too easy almost - it's like *****ing lol! Well well, i'll give that a go ofc!

chalupa2030
08-10-14, 10:53 AM
Ah i didn't know that, thank you for info...hmm...that's just too easy almost - it's like *****ing lol! Well well, i'll give that a go ofc!

Go for it! Let us know if you get it!

dangerb0y
08-10-14, 11:21 AM
You can also use Justice and Diamond, no Virtue fail either ;)

Yeah but you can get a 25hr Justice fail.