PDA

View Full Version : why heart rate on my social reduces?

Melonjuny
01-26-11, 01:08 AM
why?gsgsgsggsgsgsgsg

Unregistered
01-26-11, 08:33 PM
I was wondering the same thing as well. I recently hit four stars (finally!), but when I opened the game today, I was only 75% through the bar for 3 stars. Why does it go down?

Unregistered
01-26-11, 08:39 PM
I was wondering the same thing as well. I recently hit four stars (finally!), but when I opened the game today, I was only 75% through the bar for 3 stars. Why does it go down?

Your star rating is an up-to-date metre of how good you are at tipping. If you dont regularly tip other community members your rating will drop. When you get to 4 stars, dont stop tipping. Keep on going for a while, as if you were aiming for 5 stars, this will make it take longer to drop back to 3 stars, and if it does drop to 3 stars it wont drop as much. I keep about 40 neighbours, and I tip the majority of them each day, and my star rating very rarely drops below 4 stars, and if it does it will be back up to 4 after tipping one or two neighbours.

Unregistered
01-26-11, 08:43 PM
why?gsgsgsggsgsgsgsg

Your 'heart' rating is your customer happiness level. If your happiness is 100 it is at the maximum. Each time a customer leaves unhappy (broken blue heart above their head) your happiness level will drop, and each time a customer leaves happy it will rise again. To keep customers happy you will need between 24 and 30 tables and chairs, and food of course. The higher your happiness level is, the more customers will come into your bakery at one time.