PDA

View Full Version : Answered Level 346 keeps crashing

jkkim1127
08-08-14, 07:05 PM
-deleted-

FrozenTurtle
08-08-14, 07:37 PM
Sorry to hear about that! Can you let me know your Storm8 ID or Support ID for the game on your iPad 1?

jkkim1127
08-08-14, 11:29 PM
Sorry to hear about that! Can you let me know your Storm8 ID or Support ID for the game on your iPad 1?

My ID is GFBXGV3

Thank you for the quick response!

knochenlese1958
09-01-14, 01:12 PM
I've cleared level 346 for 7~10 times, but every time it crashed just after showing the result stars.

Crashing happened previous levels, but I could pass it by clearing the levels again.

However, it looks like I can't pass level 346 no matter how many times I clear.

I closed all other running apps by double clicking home button. No problem with the internet connection and free space on my iPad. I also turned my iPad on and off.

I know iPad 1 has probably not enough memory to run it.

Is there any way I can keep playing it?

Device : iPad 1 (WIFI)

Same here - SAME level- I won, same time the game crashes (happens 5 times). I have deleted the game and reinstalled, but
the same happens again. Crash and no effort although I passed the level.

Pease help me - and Thanks in advance
Storm Id: knochenlese1958

cho2034
09-16-14, 04:37 PM
Same here too. Same lvel. Same device. Please help me.
Storm id. Cho2034

SparklyOctopus
09-17-14, 01:35 PM
Sorry to hear about this! Unfortunately, our games may not be optimized for these devices. If you keep encountering these issues, please try closing your background applications, reinstall the game, or restart your device. Hope this helps!

cdyounger
10-16-14, 11:09 AM
Same here too. Same lvel. Same device. Please help me.
Storm id. Cho2034

This is obviously not our devices or internet if its happening to multiple ppl. I have beat this level about 20 times and as soon as i beat it the cat flips as usual and then the app closes. Ive restarted my ipod touch, uninstalled the app, nothing else is running so whats the problem?