PDA

View Full Version : Wisp Lantern Disappeared on Expansion

becka212
08-08-14, 06:52 PM
I was working on an expansion and had already applied several wisp lanterns to it. When I had crafted another one, I went in there to apply it and there were none applied! They had all disappeared. That's hours of crafting plus materials gone. I am pretty sure I had also paid the money for the expansion as well. This isn't as big a deal because I have enough already to replace it. It'll take me most of the day tomorrow to replace the lanterns. And this is for the sneezing quest too. I was almost there.

SpiritWind00
08-11-14, 12:08 AM
Get TL to check your game. Team Lava Support email is: support@teamlava.com Write and ask them to check. (really this post belongs in the bugs thread)

Once applied, they should stay put! Good luck!

kooky panda
08-11-14, 12:04 PM
I was working on an expansion and had already applied several wisp lanterns to it. When I had crafted another one, I went in there to apply it and there were none applied! They had all disappeared. That's hours of crafting plus materials gone. I am pretty sure I had also paid the money for the expansion as well. This isn't as big a deal because I have enough already to replace it. It'll take me most of the day tomorrow to replace the lanterns. And this is for the sneezing quest too. I was almost there.
Check and make sure you did not apply those to another expansion. ( I did this once..)
If you are sure they are missing, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Thanks!