PDA

View Full Version : Fireflash Dragon - Limited Time Value Pack - 2014 Aug 8

sehana
08-08-14, 05:31 PM
http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragonsd_valuepk_fireflash_forms.png

tuffyjkitten
08-08-14, 05:50 PM
My hubby got this value pack...he is level 20-something. I got one for a Nova dragon.

cheriesrealm
08-08-14, 05:58 PM
I got the value pack with a Nova dragon as well.

AwesomeChefDad
08-08-14, 06:00 PM
Nova too..

It is interesting how TL sends out these "value" packs to the higher level people and the value isnt there. I dont want apples and mystic maps and a decent dragon. I'd like to be shocked with something awesome like a gold dragon or a diamond again.

That or make the price lower to entice. At 15 bucks I dont see value in these combos personally.

sehana
08-08-14, 08:00 PM
I have Nova also, but all my lower level accnts have Fireflash

Nova too..

It is interesting how TL sends out these "value" packs to the higher level people and the value isnt there. I dont want apples and mystic maps and a decent dragon. I'd like to be shocked with something awesome like a gold dragon or a diamond again.

That or make the price lower to entice. At 15 bucks I dont see value in these combos personally.

-- agreed... no value for higher level players. While Fireflash is only $5 for lower levels... kind of unfair :(

jaesha
08-08-14, 08:11 PM
Nova too..

I agree as well.

bakerystoe
08-08-14, 09:30 PM
No and va

MFAcct
08-08-14, 09:37 PM
Wow my value pack is 19.99 for nova plus maps.

jim23cash
08-08-14, 10:47 PM
Nova as well.
I don't understand why they offer maps and/or coins to higher level players. I haven't needed maps in so long!!! And I have over 300 Million in coins...
And I always have the Dragons they offer!
Offer GOLD and/or FOOD with a Dragon I don't have!!
How about a mix & match sale, where we choose one from columns A, B, & C? Give us a choice of Dragons AND items to go with it. Along with gold, you could offer food, Arena Dragon crafting parts and World Event items, in addition to the regular maps and coins. That way everyone could find something they want...
;)

sehana
08-09-14, 12:00 AM
Nova as well.
I don't understand why they offer maps and/or coins to higher level players. I haven't needed maps in so long!!! And I have over 300 Million in coins...
And I always have the Dragons they offer!
Offer GOLD and/or FOOD with a Dragon I don't have!!
How about a mix & match sale, where we choose one from columns A, B, & C? Give us a choice of Dragons AND items to go with it. Along with gold, you could offer food, Arena Dragon crafting parts and World Event items, in addition to the regular maps and coins. That way everyone could find something they want...
;)

I really like this idea! :) +1 vote

MakJulos
08-09-14, 01:05 AM
If not calculating wrong i'd pay 21 US dollar for the Nova pack....if i didn't have Nova already.....and if i was interested in spending money on DS at all ofc!:)

I find the low level value pack more interesting - is Fireflash a new dragon that can only be aquired by buying this value pack, and it's not offered to high level players that may be dedicated collectors?

jim23cash
08-09-14, 01:23 AM
If not calculating wrong i'd pay 21 US dollar for the Nova pack....if i didn't have Nova already.....and if i was interested in spending money on DS at all ofc!:)

I find the low level value pack more interesting - is Fireflash a new dragon that can only be aquired by buying this value pack, and it's not offered to high level players that may be dedicated collectors?
When they have done this previously, higher level players got another way to get the Dragon, like in the 2 day mini tournament.

bakerystoe
08-10-14, 01:48 AM
That's not the real egg

awsumum
08-10-14, 02:09 AM
I think it's just something Sehana put in as the real egg, as higher level players would not have seen this dragon, only lower levels :) higher levels MAY get it as mini tournament

Oliver118
08-10-14, 08:56 AM
I guess level 82 is too high...

cocauina
08-10-14, 09:02 AM
That's not the real egg

When Senna doesn't have the real egg, she creates one by the design of the dragon until she have the real egg.

buttabdullah99
08-10-14, 09:37 AM
I think it's just something Sehana put in as the real egg, as higher level players would not have seen this dragon, only lower levels :) higher levels MAY get it as mini tournament
Yes and that's an awesome thing 👍👍💃💃😍 we will get it as a mini tournament

DarkAther
08-12-14, 10:09 AM
I have a value pack that the button won't even work, so I see what it is.

farmday0123
08-12-14, 10:33 AM
No , I don't like, air dragon looking , simple ugly

chaselance
08-12-14, 10:36 AM
I don't have any value pack offered and I'm level 150

amerirish
08-12-14, 11:43 AM
I'm level 120 and do not have the value pack offer either. The Fireflash dragon isn't anywhere in my market either.

FigmentValley
08-13-14, 05:59 AM
Ditto. On my biggest game, I have a nova offer - I got that dragon ages ago and he has been worthless. I have never bothered to feed him much.

In the games where I could USE some special dragons, I don't get value packs.

Seems like a silly process of selection......