PDA

View Full Version : Train Glitch

owlerz13
08-08-14, 12:05 PM
So I had 1 anchovy pizza and 1 cream left to get train completely full. When I woke up, (this was like half an hour ago, I keep weird hours) they were finished at the dairy/pizza oven, so I picked them up. I loaded the pizza then the cream, the train left the station. I picked up the prize box - it gave me 5 gems and a saw.

Then I did a couple of other things, including finding a butterfly. Right after the butterfly, the game did that "reloading" thing, and when it came back, the train prize box was waiting again, so I picked it up again. BUT, then I noticed the pizza was waiting for pickup again. Checked my inventory, and sure enough, all 10 anchovy pizzas are there. I didn't notice if the "2nd" prize box gave me 2 or 5 gems, I'm assuming 2, but it definitely didn't give me the saw.

If loading the pizzas didn't "take" but the cream did, it should still be sitting there waiting for me to finish loading. =s

I haven't touched it since, so pizzas are still there.

SparklyOctopus
08-08-14, 01:40 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this! Could you send us an email at support@teamlava.com so that we can take a look at this? Thanks!

owlerz13
08-08-14, 07:32 PM
Thanks for replying. I did contact support as you suggested - the basic response is that this is a "Sync Error", and the only "suggestions" are to make sure I have stable WIFI (I do) and to visit neighbors to "save" the game, and they aren't going to fix any issues caused by it. (I didn't actually *ask* for anything, I posted to this to let them know the issue existed.)

So, to recap: it's a known issue, there's nothing they can do to prevent and they aren't going to fix any issues caused by it. The only thing a player can do to "address" the issue is visit a neighbor. So visit a neighbor after every action you do, or risk losing goods/money/progress. That makes the game pretty much unplayable....

SparklyOctopus
08-11-14, 11:01 AM
Could you please PM me the ticket number so that we can take a look at this further? Thanks! :)