PDA

View Full Version : Nightlight Dragon - Aug 08, 2014 - iOS Battle and Craft(expired)

sehana
08-08-14, 11:55 AM
Not Real Egg - (Just my version of it :p)
http://supremedynasty.com/mypix/sehana_egg_design_nightlight.png

Nightlight Orb obtained from Arena
http://supremedynasty.com/pix/2014-08-08%2010.48.48.png

http://supremedynasty.com/pix/2014-08-08%2010.53.14.png

http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragonsd_arena_nightlight_forms.png

samanthaxrose
08-08-14, 12:52 PM
Anybody have anymore information on this dragon??

AwesomeChefDad
08-08-14, 12:58 PM
They rotate these way too often..

:mad:

Zummat
08-08-14, 01:24 PM
Ever since the Olympus world event ended I've been avoiding the arena because Triple Rainbow has been waiting there for me. That's the only dragon I ever used gold to win. But this time I faced my fear and brought in Atlas and he took out Triple Rainbow with one big bash! So now I've go 3 orbs, 2 coming from my first spin of the wheel.

Good luck everyone!

sehana
08-08-14, 01:50 PM

- I know right! :(. I have enough trouble getting the limited breeding Dragons and the limited Arena Dragons, It's impossible for me to get any of the Mining Dragons :(

tuffyjkitten
08-08-14, 08:24 PM
So since Guardian is still available what do we get if we battle...maces or the orb things? I already crafted Guardian and don't need to send dragons to the spa trying to win useless parts.

cocauina
08-08-14, 08:31 PM
So since Guardian is still available what do we get if we battle...maces or the orb things? I already crafted Guardian and don't need to send dragons to the spa trying to win useless parts.

Both. That's why there are 2 (Guardian and Nightlight) and not only 1 (Guardian) in the Spell Shop.

AJImmer
08-08-14, 08:39 PM

Right now, when you win a battle you're getting a part for the Guardian and the Nightlight. I presume that the Guardian parts will go away on Tuesday

tuffyjkitten
08-08-14, 08:40 PM
Awesome....thanks for the info!

sehana
08-08-14, 10:00 PM
I only get the Nightlight orb and not the Guardian mace :(

AJImmer
08-08-14, 10:23 PM
I only get the Nightlight orb and not the Guardian mace :(

I just won in the battle arena and still received one of each pieces - orb & mace (Lily 10 defeated Lotus 13).

bakerystoe
08-08-14, 10:27 PM
Cool and can't get it

MakJulos
08-09-14, 12:18 AM
Taking it easy and not stressing about it, but i was planning to collect some orbs in arena...however, Gold 13 apparently has a problem with this since it has beat my Diamond 10 and Quetzal 10 7 times now. Bad luck definetly overpowers 55% calculated crit chance, fun fun....:rolleyes: Ah well, it'll turn around ofc, any day now!

Edit: Quetzal did good in 8th attempt, which gave one orb and one mace - the round before only gave an orb - i don't need any maces so that's fine, but i wonder how random this game is really lol.

preinsko
08-09-14, 01:38 AM
What gives TL it seems I stopped battling after winng the guardian waiting for the next dragon. From my experience the dragon levels all reset to lower levels when new dragon comes out, this time I have had to battle 4 level 14 dragons in a row. Of course I can't win even with champion amazon 10 because 10 is as high as it goes. I stopped playing last year when you changed the rules for summoning but came back when you started the world events. Please don't change the rules again I buy gold a lot and can't afford more. If it will be impossible to win battles I will have to quit again, what do you get out of that? Hopefully this is a screwup related to the extension of the guardian dragon.

Zummat
08-09-14, 02:46 AM
What gives TL it seems I stopped battling after winng the guardian waiting for the next dragon. From my experience the dragon levels all reset to lower levels when new dragon comes out, this time I have had to battle 4 level 14 dragons in a row. Of course I can't win even with champion amazon 10 because 10 is as high as it goes. I stopped playing last year when you changed the rules for summoning but came back when you started the world events. Please don't change the rules again I buy gold a lot and can't afford more. If it will be impossible to win battles I will have to quit again, what do you get out of that? Hopefully this is a screwup related to the extension of the guardian dragon.

It is my experience that the low level dragons appear when a tournament starts. The daily individual battles not so much.

MakJulos
08-09-14, 03:46 AM
I'm level 149 and i believe it's quite normal that i get to fight level 10-14 dragons constantly in battle arena when there's no tournament going on.

saghaven
08-09-14, 06:33 AM
Same here. Lowest level I see in the arena is level 10 and it's been that way for a while. I'm at level 102. They're generally 10-14. I never see low level opponents unless a tournament has started.

Honestly, I'm waiting until Tuesday to start battling again. I have my Guardian and don't need to fill my storage with useless parts. There's enough in there already. I'm annoyed I even have the one extra mace now since I battled and got both pieces lol.

yanlynnhtoo
08-09-14, 07:27 PM
wow ! what a beautiful dragon !! I must get this :)

cocauina
08-09-14, 07:47 PM
I'm level 149 and i believe it's quite normal that i get to fight level 10-14 dragons constantly in battle arena when there's no tournament going on.

same, I'm on lvl 108

hewags
08-09-14, 10:09 PM
Ten battles today ... Two wins. Just TWO. Champions and diamonds getting destroyed. What did TL mess up this time.

hewags
08-09-14, 11:21 PM
Another loss. Wow big surprise.

AJImmer
08-10-14, 12:00 AM
I'm getting beat up by a Level 14 Sasquatch - 5 epic Champions have lost so far. Any suggestions? Or do I just keep healing Champions and throw them back into the arena? These Arctic Isles opponents really put up a hard battle.

buttabdullah99
08-10-14, 12:57 AM
Guys I think this time battles are very difficult and opponents are very difficult to beat I am losing from lvl13 lacewing 😢😢
Any suggestion plz

PineapplePigeon
08-10-14, 12:57 AM
Haven't beaten a level 14 Cerberus yet. Been stuck since Thursday :(

doto92ok
08-10-14, 01:00 AM
Sasquatch.. Keep putting your champs in
Lacewing: try jade, troll or champions

belbar22
08-10-14, 01:53 AM
These battles seem much tougher than usual. Each dragon is taking several attempts to beat.

MakJulos
08-10-14, 04:10 AM
Battling in arena when there's no tournament going on for no reason but to get crafting components is kind of relaxed imo - yes a bunch of tough opponents now n then that gets you stuck (personally i think battling is no harder or easier now than it usually is btw) but not having a tournament time limit counting down is nice, so when arena shows its true ugly lottery face it's easier to just shrug and wait an hour for next try.:)

I have 13 orb thingys atm, not many i know, but somehow it gives me a feeling of getting a headstart when i grab a bunch of crafting bits before a tournament starts.

stewyb111
08-10-14, 04:54 AM
First time I am going for a crafted dragon from battles... only 3 orbs so far... dragons seem hard to beat, but I dont battle very often so cant really comment.
Gl.

clarity625
08-10-14, 07:17 AM
I have been working on getting the Guardian while I can, so I do a lot of fighting. As a side effect, I collected 21 orbs.

hewags
08-10-14, 12:22 PM
This is much harder than usual. I have one win and four losses today. That make me 2 for 17 over the past two days. I get better ratio in the 20+ rounds of tournaments!

hewags
08-10-14, 01:22 PM
Another loss. That puts me at 2 for 18. That is an 11% win ratio using champions and diamonds. I would almost be better off using lvl 1 fire dragons!

hewags
08-10-14, 02:39 PM
Black knight defeated ... Now 2 for 19

hewags
08-10-14, 03:52 PM
My lvl 10 Angel dragon was just destroyed. 2 for 20 now.

hewags
08-10-14, 06:32 PM
2 for 22 now. I'm done.

tuffyjkitten
08-11-14, 07:57 AM
Wow. I stayed out of the arena cuz I didn't need more maces and it looks like that was a good choice. I hate these normal battles that seem to take forever. I did win 2 orbs on the spin wheel (oooo!) and unless there's a tournament I probably won't get more. Shame too...pretty dragon! :(

freshfunin2008
08-11-14, 08:14 AM

I know I use to be able to get two of theses but now I have to try really hard and it helps that I got 4 extra days this time. I should be able to get 200 maces for both accounts. Too bad it is only a rare dragon.

freshfunin2008
08-11-14, 08:17 AM
I guess I must be getting easy battles for now. I have 28 orbs already. I like the looks of this dragon so I am just battling when I can. No rush, no pressure, no worries.

hewags
08-11-14, 06:59 PM
Been throwing lvl 1 fire dragons into the arena since I had ten dragons waiting for the healing springs. Currently at 2 for 27. Good thing I'm only fighting commons dragons or I would be in real trouble.

AJImmer
08-11-14, 09:37 PM
Wow. I stayed out of the arena cuz I didn't need more maces and it looks like that was a good choice. I hate these normal battles that seem to take forever. I did win 2 orbs on the spin wheel (oooo!) and unless there's a tournament I probably won't get more. Shame too...pretty dragon! :(

I'd bet that a new 30 round tournament starts tomorrow.

hewags
08-11-14, 09:39 PM
Woot!!!!! It took almost 3 days but I got that common dragon!!!!

buttabdullah99
08-11-14, 09:48 PM
Good witch lvl 14 defeated by ather BB

freshfunin2008
08-12-14, 07:56 AM
So I am faced with 43 orbs and this one will be an easy one to get. Not sure if I will go for two. Perhaps.... I think there is a full tourney starting today in less than 3 hours so that is another easy 26 orbs.

Bauxjangles
08-12-14, 08:23 AM
Ten battles today ... Two wins. Just TWO. Champions and diamonds getting destroyed. What did TL mess up this time.

That's super harsh. It seems like everyone has been getting their butts kicked in the arena. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I thought I got lucky beating a Sasquatch in one battle but now I'm stuck on this gadget dragon so it's evening out. I'm just waiting for a tournament so I can battle the easy ones at the beginning haha

Bauxjangles
08-12-14, 08:26 AM
So I am faced with 43 orbs and this one will be an easy one to get. Not sure if I will go for two. Perhaps.... I think there is a full tourney starting today in less than 3 hours so that is another easy 26 orbs.

I envy the fact that you can actually say "easy 26 orbs." If there is a full tournament, that gives me about 7 easy orbs. Everything else has to be pried from the dragons' cold, dead claws.

PineapplePigeon
08-12-14, 10:38 AM
Stuck on a level 12 Polar :( I keep getting Arctic Dragons and they're so difficult to defeat! Even with 14 Diamond types to choose from, I always lose!

freshfunin2008
08-12-14, 10:42 AM
Stuck on a level 12 Polar :( I keep getting Arctic Dragons and they're so difficult to defeat! Even with 14 Diamond types to choose from, I always lose!

That should go away with the new tourney. Beware of those level 1 babies.....

PineapplePigeon
08-12-14, 10:43 AM
That should go away with the new tourney. Beware of those level 1 babies.....

Yea I just noticed the tourney :) I lost round one already :/

MakJulos
08-12-14, 11:00 AM
I envy the fact that you can actually say "easy 26 orbs." If there is a full tournament, that gives me about 7 easy orbs. Everything else has to be pried from the dragons' cold, dead claws.

Agreed....these lotteries are quite unpredictable, and so far i've never won 26 easy rounds in one of them...

freshfunin2008
08-12-14, 11:00 AM
Yea I just noticed the tourney :) I lost round one already :/

Good luck on the next one

EmmaLedger95
08-12-14, 11:02 AM
Good luck in the tourney all.

Zummat
08-12-14, 11:02 AM
I only had 12 orbs when the tournament started. Very happy to have something to do this week.

benjessie
08-15-14, 12:32 AM
I have only 15 orbs but hope I make it, really want it

MFAcct
08-15-14, 08:05 AM
Me too, I'm at 26 I think so far but barely made guardian last time. Good luck to us and everybody else!

grameys
08-17-14, 05:39 PM
how long is he available??

AJImmer
08-17-14, 06:02 PM
how long is he available??

In the past these have last 4 weeks. This started on Friday, August 8th at 10:30 AM Pacific so it would normally end on Friday, September 5 at 10:30 AM Pacific. I said "normally" because last event they extended the deadline to the following Tuesday at 10:30 AM Pacific. I don't know that I would count on TL extending the deadline for this one - I'm going to make sure I have all the orbs I need by September 5.

buttabdullah99
08-18-14, 01:04 AM
I am now having 50 orbs 😍😍

grameys
08-18-14, 03:15 PM
In the past these have last 4 weeks. This started on Friday, August 8th at 10:30 AM Pacific so it would normally end on Friday, September 5 at 10:30 AM Pacific. I said "normally" because last event they extended the deadline to the following Tuesday at 10:30 AM Pacific. I don't know that I would count on TL extending the deadline for this one - I'm going to make sure I have all the orbs I need by September 5.

should have plenty of time.. thanks ;)

freshfunin2008
08-18-14, 03:40 PM
the tourney was good to me. I am faced with 81 and I hope to have 99 by Wednesday.

tuffyjkitten
08-19-14, 08:29 AM
I have 40 orbs so far...thinking I may not make this one in time. Sad because this is the prettiest battle craft I've seen so far. Maybe a mini tourney where they bump the prize to 2 orbs will help...pleeeeeeeese???

freesiawoods
08-19-14, 08:53 AM
Stuck on Turtle level 14!

kooky panda
08-19-14, 10:20 AM
Stuck on Turtle level 14!
I used Big Bad Dragon

azucita
08-19-14, 03:21 PM
Im stuck with jester dragon. I used light and virtue. Didnt help. Only have guardian for champion and already succumbed to it. Any ideas anyone? I got no diamonds or very rare dragons. Im lower level. Thanks!

azucita
08-19-14, 04:48 PM
Finally beat it with virtue

freesiawoods
08-19-14, 07:08 PM
I used Big Bad Dragon

Gotta get meself some fairytale hybrids!

laraelyn
08-19-14, 08:57 PM
Gotta get meself some fairytale hybrids!
me to freesiawoods I need to start trying for some fairytale dragons also, would really like a big bad., I have been having terrible luck in the arena so am staying out of it for a day and heal up my massive line of dragons.

allenomg
08-20-14, 02:26 PM
do you guys know when is it going away? i only have 16 orbs

freshfunin2008
08-20-14, 03:17 PM
do you guys know when is it going away? i only have 16 orbs

It should be here at least until 9/5

allenomg
08-20-14, 03:20 PM
It should be here at least until 9/5

ah, i wish there were more wyas to get those orbs, thanks for the answer!

tuffyjkitten
08-20-14, 04:24 PM
Why are common dragons so tough to beat?? I had to go 4 rounds with a Magic and now Charm just took out a champion. A super rare or Diamond, sure, but a common? I'm never gonna get to 99 orbs at this rate...I have 42.

freesiawoods
08-20-14, 08:18 PM
Why are common dragons so tough to beat?? I had to go 4 rounds with a Magic and now Charm just took out a champion. A super rare or Diamond, sure, but a common? I'm never gonna get to 99 orbs at this rate...I have 42.

I know, right? A common Charm or Island can take a few rounds to defeat!

tyram2012
08-20-14, 10:54 PM
Battling Troll Dragon Lv 14 for days. Need suggestions. It is Black and Green. Tried Diamond, Immortal, Rainbow, Black Swan, Mythic all Epic level but still can not beat it. I checked past tourney and battle posts and searched form but can't find a clue. Help from Arena pros is appreciated. Thanks

sapphirecross
08-21-14, 02:38 AM
Battling Troll Dragon Lv 14 for days. Need suggestions. It is Black and Green. Tried Diamond, Immortal, Rainbow, Black Swan, Mythic all Epic level but still can not beat it. I checked past tourney and battle posts and searched form but can't find a clue. Help from Arena pros is appreciated. Thanks

Red & white - laserlight, tusker, goodwitch, independence
Red, white, green - if you have retired Xmas
Mythic & white oracle
Red & green - forest fire, landworm, snowman, elements

Mythic, cosmic, and Dino rarest like eclipse and rex are only strong to one color, so not quite as good as something strong to both colors

Use anything level 7-8 and up if you have, doesn't have to be epic :) good luck!

tyram2012
08-21-14, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=sapphirecross;952900]Red & white - laserlight, tusker, goodwitch, independence
Red, white, green - if you have retired Xmas
Mythic & white oracle
Red & green - forest fire, landworm, snowman, elements

Mythic, cosmic, and Dino rarest like eclipse and rex are only strong to one color, so not quite as good as something strong to both
Sapphire- Thank you! I beat Troll with Landworm epic. bmb . What a relief after so many tries..

azucita
08-25-14, 09:15 AM
Hi all,

I thought i'd ask for your help. I finished the 2day flash tournament, my first ever, i was unsucessful before because i do not have any really good dragons apparently, but now i have Guardian :)

I am currently stuck for over a day with Helios dragon, i remember beating him in the flash tournament with Ares at the second try and now i have had a go at least 15 times, i have tried Epic Guardian, Ares (level 8), Celestial (level 7), Virtue (level 6) but nothing, i wonder if i ever will be able to get past him, or will i be stuck and wont advance anymore, im trying to collect the orbs.

Any help is greatly appreciated. =)

ciarjen
08-25-14, 09:33 AM
Hi all,

I thought i'd ask for your help. I finished the 2day flash tournament, my first ever, i was unsucessful before because i do not have any really good dragons apparently, but now i have Guardian :)

I am currently stuck for over a day with Helios dragon, i remember beating him in the flash tournament with Ares at the second try and now i have had a go at least 15 times, i have tried Epic Guardian, Ares (level 8), Celestial (level 7), Virtue (level 6) but nothing, i wonder if i ever will be able to get past him, or will i be stuck and wont advance anymore, im trying to collect the orbs.

Diamond is your best choice for Helios, keep rehealing it and trying again.

If you don't have a diamond then try a pink/white - super rare if you have it. Or a pink or a white.

Do bear in mind that the next tournament will start in about 24 hours time so your priority should be to heal all dragons in time. I would suggest you don't battle until you have healed them all. If you really do want to battle in the meantime then use babies that you don't need so you can either sell them after or reheal at a later date.

Fire/forest babies take seconds to hatch if you have a spare nest. Always have a few babies ready for a tournament when you are out of good dragons to use and you are waiting for the spa.

azucita
08-25-14, 09:43 AM
Great idea, i'll be healing my dragons, i didnt know next tournament starts soon. Sounds good to me, i have no diamonds, and my only champ is Guardian, i do have virtue, so i'll try breeding it with light to see if i come up with something good :)
Thanks for the response :)

buttabdullah99
08-25-14, 11:54 AM
I am almost there to get this beauty 😍😍😍

clarity625
08-25-14, 02:15 PM
Do bear in mind that the next tournament will start in about 24 hours time so your priority should be to heal all dragons in time. I would suggest you don't battle until you have healed them all. If you really do want to battle in the meantime then use babies that you don't need so you can either sell them after or reheal at a later date.

Fire/forest babies take seconds to hatch if you have a spare nest. Always have a few babies ready for a tournament when you are out of good dragons to use and you are waiting for the spa.
I didn't know that another tournament starts so soon.
Good idea about healing the sick dragons. I have been doing that because I was fighting with a peacock (14) for two days. Just beat him now with Water (1). Good to have some spare babies. I also beat Helios during flash tournament using Fire (1).

freshfunin2008
08-25-14, 02:26 PM
Hi all,

I have always use Diamond or its hybrids to battle diamonds / hybrids.

azucita
08-25-14, 05:03 PM
I have always use Diamond or its hybrids to battle diamonds / hybrids.

yeah but i dont have any of those :)

i finally beat it with Water1

Zummat
08-25-14, 05:23 PM
I've managed to get 84 orbs so far. I hope we have at least a mini a tournament tomorrow. I would rather battle in a tournament than the daily battles.

Zummat
08-25-14, 05:24 PM
yeah but i dont have any of those :)

i finally beat it with Water1
'
Never underestimate the power of the baby brigade. :)

brandonu
08-26-14, 07:53 AM
Nightlight egg is on my nest (along with Supernova and Turtle). It may be the first time I have 3 eggs that will all be new dragons for me. Looks pretty cool.

amerirish
08-26-14, 10:56 AM
Hi everyone! I'm wondering if we'll have a tournament today because I've been stuck on a Unicorn 14 all day. It's bested every one of my champs and I don't have any diamond dragons :(

amerirish
08-26-14, 10:58 AM
Hi everyone! I'm wondering if we'll have a tournament today because I've been stuck on a Unicorn 14 all day. It's bested every one of my champs and I don't have any diamond dragons :(

Wow, as soon as I posted this BAM! a tournament was waiting for me! :D

AJImmer
08-26-14, 11:46 AM
Wow, as soon as I posted this BAM! a tournament was waiting for me! :D

Hey amerirish, I bet you liked that Round 1 Hercules a lot better than the Unicorn 14... Have fun and make hay on the early rounds of the tourney and grab lots of the "easy" orbs - by Round 25 or so you'll be wishing you could be battling that Unicorn 14 rather than whatever the tourney has in store for us. :eek:

Good Luck All!!

amerirish
08-26-14, 11:56 AM
Hey amerirish, I bet you liked that Round 1 Hercules a lot better than the Unicorn 14... Have fun and make hay on the early rounds of the tourney and grab lots of the "easy" orbs - by Round 25 or so you'll be wishing you could be battling that Unicorn 14 rather than whatever the tourney has in store for us. :eek:

Good Luck All!!

Ha! That's hilarious, but true. I was so happy to see the little greek god :)

I hope the last few opponents are super crazy hard to beat :(

Good luck to you too AJImmer and everyone else!

Anaboe
08-26-14, 05:34 PM
Got 88 nightlight orbs, and am in round 7 on the tournament, so I will have enough by the end of the tournament, which is exactly as I planned :)

Good luck everyone!

Zummat
08-26-14, 06:00 PM
Got 88 nightlight orbs, and am in round 7 on the tournament, so I will have enough by the end of the tournament, which is exactly as I planned :)

Good luck everyone!

Good luck Anaboe. I was happy the tournament started so I could also finish collecting the orbs. Hopefully without too much trouble. I'm also on round 7.

tuffyjkitten
09-01-14, 09:23 AM
Didn't finish the tournament but did collect all but 1 orb during it. Just beat a Laserlight 14 on the second try in a regular battle and Nightlight is now crafting. YAY....can heal all the dragons now.

ghostiemom
09-01-14, 10:25 AM
Ugh. still needed 8 after winning the tourney, but now getting stuck on all the subsequent battles, with all my guys already in line to heal!! Will we get any warning before nightlight ends?

JED000
09-01-14, 12:17 PM
Anyone know what is the cutoff to start crafting?? Thanks!

maizee0404
09-01-14, 02:46 PM
Crafting mine :) yipeeee...does anyone know when this ends??

kklben
09-01-14, 03:18 PM
Earlier on in this thread, someone said it was likely to end on sept 5 which is four weeks.

maizee0404
09-01-14, 03:46 PM
Earlier on in this thread, someone said it was likely to end on sept 5 which is four weeks.

Thanks :) my sister is still in for a chance then she doesnt like the battles or tourneys more a mine girl....i want her to start going for dragons as prizes from battles as shes no champs she has a good chance having dimonds but never has actually won one.....shes not far off hetting nightlight ;)

Zummat
09-01-14, 05:52 PM
Crafting mine :) yipeeee...does anyone know when this ends??

Congratulations maizee!

JED000
09-02-14, 04:55 AM

Does that me it has to be crafted by then (allow 2 days) or does it just have to be put into craft by then?? Thanks !!

doto92ok
09-02-14, 06:17 AM
It has to be busy crafting, it can finish while something new starts

saghaven
09-02-14, 08:01 AM
Ugh! I need two more orbs and I can't get past this Cancer 14. Tried champs, super rare red hybrids, nothing's working

amerirish
09-02-14, 08:06 AM
Ugh! I need two more orbs and I can't get past this Cancer 14. Tried champs, super rare red hybrids, nothing's working

If you have them, try Mech or Athletic. Good luck :)

saghaven
09-02-14, 02:26 PM
I ended up having to use ultimate if you can believe it. Nothing was working, Athletic didn't either. I can usually get past zodiacs but not this one. Anyway, next one was Serpent 11 and I got it so I'm crafting now.

JED000
09-02-14, 03:25 PM
It has to be busy crafting, it can finish while something new starts

So to confirm, I just need to START crafting so I've got about 2 more days to battle to collect orbs? Thanks!

belbar22
09-02-14, 04:10 PM
It's official. This dragon goes on Friday. Still need 10 more orbs on my other account. Hope I make it.

AJImmer
09-02-14, 04:25 PM
So to confirm, I just need to START crafting so I've got about 2 more days to battle to collect orbs? Thanks!

Correct - you need to start crafting before the dragon disappears from the Spell Shop. Be aware that in recent events the dragon disappeared from the Spell Shop earlier than the posted time. I think people still were able to craft the dragon but not without having to deal with the stress of contacting TL and waiting for a response. To avoid this potential problem, I'd try to start crafting by Thursday night (TL time) rather than waiting for Friday morning (TL Time).

JED000
09-02-14, 04:51 PM
Thank you!

freshfunin2008
09-03-14, 01:31 PM
Yeah sometimes you can still collect pieces until 10:30am pacific time but the dragon option to craft leaves around 9:30 to 10am pacific time.

belbar22
09-03-14, 04:29 PM
Yay. Crafting in my 2nd account. That was a bit close for comfort.

susbebe
09-04-14, 11:34 AM
I don't think I can make it, still need 10 item. But is it worth spend gold on this dragon? I already got spelt horn dragon, a whit, blue, purple combination.
What do you gals/guys mean?

doto92ok
09-04-14, 11:45 AM
Battling in doto has been a nightmare.. Still 21 pieces to go, so probably missing out on this one due to RL combined with almost unbeatable dragons :(

ciarjen
09-04-14, 11:57 AM
I don't think I can make it, still need 10 item. But is it worth spend gold on this dragon? I already got spelt horn dragon, a whit, blue, purple combination.
What do you gals/guys mean?

I think anything under 200 gold for a super rare is a good deal. If it was me I would spend 12 gold on ultimates that you cant beat and hope that in the next day you get some easy battles to win too.

azngel
09-04-14, 07:55 PM
anyone knows bout how many hours left do we have before the nightlight dragon expires?

cocauina
09-04-14, 08:58 PM
anyone knows bout how many hours left do we have before the nightlight dragon expires?

You still have 13 hours. Since the dragon expires at 10am from where TL is, and currently there it's 9pm.

ghostiemom
09-04-14, 09:11 PM
Will the battle arena reset when the nightlight expires? I'm stuck on mech 12. I want him to go away.

cocauina
09-05-14, 06:54 AM
Will the battle arena reset when the nightlight expires? I'm stuck on mech 12. I want him to go away.

Nop, the battle arena only reset when a tournament appears.

igames4me
09-05-14, 07:20 AM
there is about 2 hrs and 30 minutes left as of the time of my post

should be crafting asap if you don't want to miss it

cocauina
09-05-14, 07:31 AM
(...)

http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragonsd_arena_nightlight_forms.png

Sehana you posted the wrong egg.. This egg is from the Stardust dragon and not from the Nightlight dragon.. :confused:

Carbuck
09-05-14, 01:21 PM

Try Clockwork, honeybee, scorpion, Goodwitch. Archon, tarot, Zeus, Aphrodite, Hanukkah, social. Just to name a few.

Looking at my time difference now. Maybe I'm too late.

AnnirasSweets
09-05-14, 03:18 PM
I'm so peeved that I missed this one! I misread the announcement and thought I had til Tuesday so imagine my surprise when I logged in today to craft it and saw it was gone. Sigh. It seems to be that I always lose out on the ones I really want. Oh well, hopefully it'll be on a Spin to Win in the future.

Carbuck
09-05-14, 11:33 PM
I'm so peeved that I missed this one! I misread the announcement and thought I had til Tuesday so imagine my surprise when I logged in today to craft it and saw it was gone. Sigh. It seems to be that I always lose out on the ones I really want. Oh well, hopefully it'll be on a Spin to Win in the future.

Oh that's too bad. That is a very realistic possibility. Now you can start earning pieces for the next dragon available through crafting. Good luck!