PDA

View Full Version : Really need more land

Takiofallen
07-31-13, 09:12 PM
Ok i will make this short and sweet. I have been playing this game sine it was released and while i don't agree with the argument of more habitats i understand it. But with all the increases we have had over the past year am i the only one who needs more space. There is no room to decorate, ever habitat is on top of each other it's crazy. I will take some new *real-estate* over the next increase. Just my billion dollar opinion.

maximinidan
07-31-13, 09:17 PM
I agree with you, every week I have to store decorations to make room for yet another new habitat... My last expansion was months ago... However, PonyRoar said something big is coming "calm before the storm", hopefully that will address this ever expanding problem. ;)

nilni
08-08-14, 10:59 AM
I love to decorate my island, not only put the habitats. I'd already expend all the mining land, but still not enough to add more habitats in my island. Please provide us more challenge to expend more land, thanks.

astampf9
08-08-14, 08:41 PM
We all need this. Apparently they've ran into a major problem, that's why they've been having trouble with the habitat limit and the island expansion, at least that's what a lot of people on this forum are saying. It stinks for all of us, let's hope there able to figure it out.

nilni
08-10-14, 08:03 PM
They release new dragons too fast. But, there is no any other way to get more land.

freshfunin2008
08-11-14, 08:59 AM
Yeah I have placed many things back into storage so I have room. The next step is getting rid of the decor that allows for you to get more coins from the different habitats. Other than that.... TL needs to do something quick or people will move on to other games that work better.

nilni
08-11-14, 10:20 PM
Yeah I have placed many things back into storage so I have room. The next step is getting rid of the decor that allows for you to get more coins from the different habitats. Other than that.... TL needs to do something quick or people will move on to other games that work better.
You are right. I don't want to place only habitats in my island. But, there is no choice to avoid this situation. Maybe I will leave the game if there is still no any other way to get more land when I get rid of the place.

sabrinainde
08-19-14, 11:42 AM
TL, as the people above have stated, this is a big problem. I have been playing for a year. I'm a level 150, and I'm out of space. I'm completely expanded (including the mining islands). It's nice that you increased the habitats, but it doesn't really help when we don't have anywhere to put them. I've already sold all of the buildings that boost the habitats' coin capacity. I used to have a nicely decorated island, but I've had to store most of them, and today when I go on there's another world event.

I'm playing less and less these days.

matchbox222
08-20-14, 04:32 PM
TL, as the people above have stated, this is a big problem. I have been playing for a year. I'm a level 150, and I'm out of space. I'm completely expanded (including the mining islands). It's nice that you increased the habitats, but it doesn't really help when we don't have anywhere to put them. I've already sold all of the buildings that boost the habitats' coin capacity. I used to have a nicely decorated island, but I've had to store most of them, and today when I go on there's another world event.

I'm playing less and less these days.

But how will they put more land? (this is most likely to happen in a massive dragon story update)

debhutchinson
08-21-14, 12:08 PM
But how will they put more land? (this is most likely to happen in a massive dragon story update)

even 1 space of land and an increase to the habitat maximum of 1 would give a place to put the new Space habitat.

I'm at 99/99 habitats and have 325/328 unique dragons NOT including the Space dragons.

freshfunin2008
08-21-14, 12:10 PM
Why can we not play the game properly? Come on TL open up new land expansions and give us more habitats. Don't be lame!!!!!!

Fibrinogen
08-24-14, 02:08 AM
Well they could do that. Or they could reduce the needed gold for habitat upgrades to the more appropriate 50 gold instead of the current 500.

jim23cash
08-24-14, 02:52 AM
TL Please consider my suggestion to allow storage of Dragons and habitats.
If we could store some of our common Dragons and habitats, we would have more room to decorate and participate in world events. Less Dragons on island means less animation problems. Less habitats out at once means more room for new habitats. I believe storage of habitats and Dragons would allow is to create fun, individual islands, with our choices of Dragons displayed in different layouts. More decorations (non-animated) would help us create our own personalized islands with less animation issues.
This would solve the 4 main issues we currently have: no space for habitats, no habitats for new Dragons, desire to decorate, and too much animation causing performance issues.
PLEASE, help us find a long term solution!

nilni
08-24-14, 05:47 PM
Well they could do that. Or they could reduce the needed gold for habitat upgrades to the more appropriate 50 gold instead of the current 500.

Sounds a good idea. But, I don't think TL will do so.

Exeroth
08-24-14, 05:59 PM
I have been stuck at 19 expansions for as long as I can remember. This is getting ridiculous Team Lava; especially with all of these new habitats and more recently the Olympus dragons. Why you keep releasing more habitat if we have no space to put them on?! Also please make it so the mine doesn't close at max expansion. Thank you.

buttabdullah99
08-25-14, 02:36 AM
I have been stuck at 19 expansions for as long as I can remember. This is getting ridiculous Team Lava; especially with all of these new habitats and more recently the Olympus dragons. Why you keep releasing more habitat if we have no space to put them on?! Also please make it so the mine doesn't close at max expansion. Thank you.
Same here I am also stuck on 19th expansion don't want my mine to close so I am collecting pieces for next expansions I am currently having 300 pieces since the 20th expansion only need 148 😍😍

meoconlunar
08-25-14, 04:37 AM
Same here I am also stuck on 19th expansion don't want my mine to close so I am collecting pieces for next expansions I am currently having 300 pieces since the 20th expansion only need 148 ����
the same with you but I alr have 999 pieces :eek:

buttabdullah99
08-25-14, 05:02 AM
the same with you but I alr have 999 pieces :eek:
Wow!!!! 999 awesome 👍👍👍

brandonu
08-25-14, 11:19 AM
So that last expansion is the 20th expansion (3,690,000 coins and 148 parts) and after that there is no more (for now)?

cocauina
08-25-14, 01:31 PM
So that last expansion is the 20th expansion (3,690,000 coins and 148 parts) and after that there is no more (for now)?

Yes, that has already been said, I guess in the mining thread (?) I don't remember.
When you expand for the last time (20th expansion) in the mining islands, there's no more, with that, the right side of the mine, closes.

When, and if TL adds more land in the mining isles, the right side of the mine will open again and the floating expand rock will show again :)

freshfunin2008
08-25-14, 01:42 PM
If we can't expand the game must end.

meoconlunar
08-25-14, 06:23 PM
Wow!!!! 999 awesome ������

The maximum is 999 pieces :(

nilni
08-25-14, 08:41 PM

No more agreement. I even cannot put any item into my island. I start trying to breed the hardest dragon for wasting time.

LaceFace333
08-25-14, 09:57 PM

:mad: I don't have any land left, but what am I going to do now?? I have expanded as much as possible. I've spent A LOT of money on this game, and it would be pretty lame for TL or Storm 8 to lose players and their money just because they don't add land. I want to be able to have one of nearly all dragons, but there are new dragons every week...WHERE are we going to put them??

LaceFace333
08-25-14, 09:59 PM
I could not agree more. They are sooo losing money

fattom19
09-07-14, 08:55 AM
This is to mention that besides the fact that we need a habitat increase, even more than that we DESPERATELY need more room to place habitats!! I am fully expanded and have absolutely no room to fit a habitat even if a habitat increase was given :( ... Please give us a nice sized increase for space, bc it's not fair that our islands are filled with habitats right on top of each other and we aren't even able to enjoy decorating our island with the multitude of decorations that we have bought/earned... All they're doing is collecting dust in our storage! Please please please give us more space so we have room for our habitats

nilni
09-16-14, 07:26 PM
New event. But, no more land to put any habitat :(

LaceFace333
09-16-14, 08:48 PM
This is to mention that besides the fact that we need a habitat increase, even more than that we DESPERATELY need more room to place habitats!! I am fully expanded and have absolutely no room to fit a habitat even if a habitat increase was given :( ... Please give us a nice sized increase for space, bc it's not fair that our islands are filled with habitats right on top of each other and we aren't even able to enjoy decorating our island with the multitude of decorations that we have bought/earned... All they're doing is collecting dust in our storage! Please please please give us more space so we have room for our habitats
Could not have said it better myself! TL keeps pushing these community world events, and has new dragons every Tuesday and Friday, WHERE are we suppose to put them?? Seems like they are so preoccupied with making something new, instead of giving us LOYAL players some more island space. I'm sure it can't be that hard, they have created them already, it's just a matter of authorizing the space and putting out the update. What's the deal TL?!?! They never seem to address this question from anybody.

cdbabe
09-17-14, 06:04 AM
Is TL actually listen or maybe reading our post?? I dont think so coz up to now nothing really happen?? I for one is reaching my point to stop this game and move to another one. It is really ashamed because i for one want to put all my dragons and my put all the nice decorations in my island but obviously i cant do that because there is no where to put them..i love this game too but where do we go from here TL???

Sylvrthrne
09-17-14, 07:35 AM
I've gotten to the point that I'm only trying for Astromancer, in part because it will take so long to get it, and because since my island is so cramped for space there's no point for trying for more Olympus dragons. It gives me something to do, in hopes that the space issue will be resolved in the meantime. I'm also starting to keep dragons in storage (tournaments, world events) in order to save space.

beegirl52211
09-20-14, 09:54 AM
More land TL! I'm maxed & so are many others. I love the game Dragon Story, however I cannot do anything. When the events come up, I don't have any land for them. I have to put what few decorations I have displayed in storage & sell some of my dragons & their habitat!
Other games add more islands (that need to be cleared) at a cost of coins to the players. Can this be done?
I'm level 150. Please increase this. I've got so many coins. Can these coins be spent on habitat enlargements? (Current habitat is 3 dragons. Please make upgrades to 4, 5 & 6 dragons per habitat.)

beegirl52211
09-20-14, 09:59 AM
I'm keeping more & more dragons in storage also. It's a shame. TL gets enough money for gold from all their players. Maybe they should hire better computer programmers! To UPGRADE the game!

beegirl52211
09-20-14, 10:11 AM
Get with it TL! Give us room for expansion, expansion, expansion! I refuse to start a new island because my current island is maxed at 150 level & every bit of space is used for habitats. My decorations continually go into storage & any dragon that I earn or win that goes in storage, stays there.
Help us continue to enjoy Dragon Story TL! Find a way for expansions. The mining was awesome. Perhaps add more islands to be purchased with coins. Islands that need to be cleared.
TL, we players count on you to continue making our Dragon Story experience enjoyable, not frustrating.

droopy123love
09-21-14, 05:55 AM
On the new poll i published a story of me drinking a cup of tea with some of my mined dragons, what they told me, sounds interesting!

nilni
10-02-14, 05:18 PM
I have no more land to put the Tea Garden and rest all the Japanese Dragon in storage... Waiting for new land to extend...

PernReloaded
10-21-14, 03:54 PM
A lot of the issues of new land apparently pertain to being able to run the game/have the dragons be animated/etc, so maybe a decent measure would be to open another habitat, not unlike the snow area? The ability to move/store dragons in these other areas would be pretty useful. You could have a fire-themed area that housed fire dragons, a water-area that housed water dragons, etc..... Or keep them for the more rare dragons (champions, zodiac, fairytale).

That would help ease up on the congestion in the main area a bit. It would open up space there so people could display their World Event habitats and dragons, along with their decorations, which don't really fit into any of the above.

Being able to go back and forth with dragons (by, say, having the ability to put two into their main storage) would allow players to breed the dragons they wanted (i.e. Bring in a water from the water island and a diamond from the diamond island to the main island, etc. etc.), and then when they got the dragon they wanted, could take the breeding dragons back to the areas where they were originally stored.

nilni
11-04-14, 05:04 PM
I already stored more than 20 dragons and wait for new lands to put them in. Come on, it's getting less and less fun when we cannot get what dragons we want.

JoPantic
11-14-14, 02:28 PM
In the same boat! Totally full & nowhere to store or put new dragons.
NEED MORE HABITATS PLEASE!

JoPantic
11-14-14, 02:35 PM
Also have no more habitats! How are we to fit over 300 dragons in 104 habitats! We are
Not all made of money & cannot pay 500 gold to expand habitats!

nilni
03-03-15, 07:07 PM
Ha, Finally I expanded all the land I can do... Please release more land again

Jrod333
06-27-15, 01:04 PM
Please add alot more land

MynesDinner
06-29-15, 12:42 AM
Really need more land again. I am still accumilating dynamite for the mine but my mine is boarded up.

jim23cash
06-30-15, 02:09 PM
Another World Event where everything goes directly into storage. All players should be able to participate in world events! it is no fun having to keep your Dragons in storage! Please take some of the many suggestions made by players, and fix the game. If we can't play normally, it's broken, and it's been "Broken" for a long time. I have ~500 Dragons, and the ones that can go into storage are going to just stay there until something changes. Why should I be punished for being a long term player, and a good customer, who has a lot of Dragons? Please fix our game! we need more land, less limits on habitats, and space to decorate. Thank you. Annie :D

1985Leonie
07-03-15, 06:18 AM
Really what is the sense of great new dragons, when we are forced to trade other loved ones because the place on the island is much too short for about 10 new dragons every month, hello??
:confused:

When completed every land part with maps, there's only remaining mining. But even this ends some day. There is no space for new dragons.

What's the use of many nice decoration when we aren't able to put them because all the space has to be only full with habitats, otherwise we must sell great dragons???

Only with every dragon tales event there are even four new dragons. Every week about 2 new dragons are released.

WHERE TO PUT THEM ALL???

And yes, I have many beautiful dragons double, but I don't want to sell a nice super rare one only because of the permanent place problem.

1985Leonie
07-03-15, 06:26 AM
Ok I know now why, because of the gaming performance.

As far as good. But then PLEASE don't release endless new dragons when we any way aren't able to put them ok!
Slow down this endless releasing one new dragon after the other, sometimes 3 new dragons in one week are released or in dragon tales events even 4 dragons PLUS normal new dragons, so it's about 5-6 a week, do you realize something??

Slow down your new-dragons-tempo as long as you're not able to give us more space and this problem is solved!

U1timate
07-08-15, 04:27 PM
We all love this game and been playing for years, however we have ran out of space. Let's continue in the fun and let's receive more space.

Kennedward
07-08-15, 05:38 PM
Agreed, that's probably why most of my old neighbors left the game

pernmagic
07-09-15, 01:59 AM
Come TL ..... Give us more habitats space for the long term players .... THESE PEOPLE HELP EVERYONE ELSE and we don't want to lose them because they have so many dragons in storage and can't expand ........ Please hear us and give more space to them,even if we have to reach L150 before we can activate more expanded habitats space ... Please....

kooky panda
07-09-15, 02:27 PM
Off topic posts have been removed ( discussing other games, and moderator actions).

Same Topic threads have been merged.

bakerystoe
07-12-15, 10:05 PM
Frustrated and Burn out thread

Kennedward
07-13-15, 06:17 AM
Come TL ..... Give us more habitats space for the long term players .... THESE PEOPLE HELP EVERYONE ELSE and we don't want to lose them because they have so many dragons in storage and can't expand ........ Please hear us and give more space to them,even if we have to reach L150 before we can activate more expanded habitats space ... Please....

Agreed, there's really no point of having 3 to 4 new dragons being introduced every week when most of the older players don't have room for them

phil78dk
07-20-15, 02:09 PM
Hi. What Will happen when we run out of space. I have almost no decoration and all land incl. "mine land" filled up with dragons/habitats. Will we really have to start selling our hard earned dragon at some point, or will you guys figure out a way to solve this. Cause I have played this game almost since it came out - also spent quite a lot of gold over the last 3 years. It is such a great fun game - but - if habitats and new dragons keep coming - and no more land - then at one point we will have to sell dragons to make space - getting nervous here :S

jopppa
07-20-15, 02:11 PM
same here... need more room

CuteTali
07-20-15, 07:22 PM
I think it's about time for more land mining. I've been stuck not being able to get any mining stones forever now. That was my supplemental food source and I haven't been able to use it in a couple of months, plus I need more space to put habitats for my dragons.

jim23cash
07-21-15, 03:21 AM
S8, please provide space for more habitats before you have events that REQUIRE you to hatch and level a Dragon! What about all the players who have run out of space, and been asking for months for more land? Many of us have Dragons in storage, because we are out of room, even after converting to 4 Dragon Habitats. Those of us with this problem will continue to buy 4 Dragon habitats, even if we get more land! We have to, to hold all the Dragons being released. I made the mistake of purchasing decorative 3 Dragon habitats for gold, and will never do that again. I am pretty much required to buy the largest ones available, at the rate the a Dragons are released, and the amount of space available! I have already sold my Boost Buildings, stored all of my decorations, and stuffed habitats into every available space on my islands.
Please make a change soon. Thank you, Annie

Kennedward
07-21-15, 07:02 AM
S8, please provide space for more habitats before you have events that REQUIRE you to hatch and level a Dragon! What about all the players who have run out of space, and been asking for months for more land? Many of us have Dragons in storage, because we are out of room, even after converting to 4 Dragon Habitats. Those of us with this problem will continue to buy 4 Dragon habitats, even if we get more land! We have to, to hold all the Dragons being released. I made the mistake of purchasing decorative 3 Dragon habitats for gold, and will never do that again. I am pretty much required to buy the largest ones available, at the rate the a Dragons are released, and the amount of space available! I have already sold my Boost Buildings, stored all of my decorations, and stuffed habitats into every available space on my islands.
Please make a change soon. Thank you, Annie

Agreed! They should have realized the problem much earlier as I'm not the only one who ran out of space and had to keep all my new dragons in storage.

What I cannot stand, however, is the constantly introducing new dragons as I've stated in my previous post, there are 3 to 4, sometimes even more new dragons introduced every week! Space is bound to run out sooner or later when they are making so many dragons!

MaribouMay
07-21-15, 09:11 AM
I suspect the crashing experienced by long time players is related to the amount memory it takes, especially to animate all those dragons. We may be limited in size because of this. I also suspect this is why they have tried to decrease our ability to zoom out. Is it worth it to get more land and more habitats if we can't load or keep open the game? What if it works for only those with a newer phone? I don't know if this is the case, but I do think it is probably at least part of the problem.

I am nearly out of space too and don't want to quit the game, but I wonder if we are running up against a limiting factor that is not easily fixed.

Kennedward
07-21-15, 10:56 AM
I suspect the crashing experienced by long time players is related to the amount memory it takes, especially to animate all those dragons. We may be limited in size because of this. I also suspect this is why they have tried to decrease our ability to zoom out. Is it worth it to get more land and more habitats if we can't load or keep open the game? What if it works for only those with a newer phone? I don't know if this is the case, but I do think it is probably at least part of the problem.

I am nearly out of space too and don't want to quit the game, but I wonder if we are running up against a limiting factor that is not easily fixed.

I play mostly on IOS and I have never experienced a game crash. However, I have tried to play the game on my Android phones and those actually experience game crashes very often.

So instead of the app's problem, maybe it has to do with the hardware that we play it on. I'm only assuming this because of my own experience, but maybe it's different for others.

One thing's certain though, while it's fine on my own island, I do experience a huge slowdown when I visit neighbors' islands that are also crowded with lots of dragons, so there is some problem with having too many dragons, the problem is just less annoying since it doesn't crash when I play on IOS.

MaribouMay
07-21-15, 11:15 AM
I play mostly on IOS and I have never experienced a game crash. However, I have tried to play the game on my Android phones and those actually experience game crashes very often.

So instead of the app's problem, maybe it has to do with the hardware that we play it on. I'm only assuming this because of my own experience, but maybe it's different for others.

One thing's certain though, while it's fine on my own island, I do experience a huge slowdown when I visit neighbors' islands that are also crowded with lots of dragons, so there is some problem with having too many dragons, the problem is just less annoying since it doesn't crash when I play on IOS.

Interesting. My iphone 5s crashes multiple times a day. While I am almost full and am fully expanded, I don't have as many dragons as you (~330 unique). I wonder why you never crash and I do. Maybe it also has to do with the quality of our internet connection. My provider claims to give me the most reliable service, but my wifi connection can be spotty. Maybe my crashes are related to wifi dropping out.

Maybe it is hardware plus internet connection stability that causes problems for some. I can understand why they wouldn't put out expansions if it caused a lot more crashes for more people. There would be more complaints than they already have about the game.

It must be hard for them to do enough to entertain long time players and not overwhelm or piss off new players with complicated tasks they don't have the resources for yet. I am guessing that while long time players complain, we are less likely to leave the game than new players. From a profit perspective, it probably pencils out to allow us to be more annoyed than new players.

freshfunin2008
07-21-15, 12:14 PM
TL is more interested in newer players with out this issue. They don't listen to us and when they do listen they move slower than a turtle to fix it.

Kennedward
07-21-15, 02:35 PM
Interesting. My iphone 5s crashes multiple times a day. While I am almost full and am fully expanded, I don't have as many dragons as you (~330 unique). I wonder why you never crash and I do. Maybe it also has to do with the quality of our internet connection. My provider claims to give me the most reliable service, but my wifi connection can be spotty. Maybe my crashes are related to wifi dropping out.

Maybe it is hardware plus internet connection stability that causes problems for some. I can understand why they wouldn't put out expansions if it caused a lot more crashes for more people. There would be more complaints than they already have about the game.

It must be hard for them to do enough to entertain long time players and not overwhelm or piss off new players with complicated tasks they don't have the resources for yet. I am guessing that while long time players complain, we are less likely to leave the game than new players. From a profit perspective, it probably pencils out to allow us to be more annoyed than new players.

I have been playing since I was on iPhone 4, moved onto 5, and now 6. But no problem for any of them, no crashes or anything. I'm usually on wi-fi when I'm at home, but also used 3G or LTE now when I'm outdoors. But still no problems. So I don't know why you have experienced crashes, and like I've said before, I never experienced it when I'm on IOS and doesn't matter what I'm using to connect to the internet.

Anyways, I do agree that TL is more focused on new players, with so many new dragons introduced every week, none of the older players, especially those like me who have fully filled every spot on the island, will want to keep up with new dragons every week. A lot of my older neighbors who got many Diamond hybrids even before I did, they have left the game already, despite doing better in breeding than most players at that time, so it shows how frustrated they are at the game.

Kennedward
07-21-15, 02:36 PM
TL is more interested in newer players with out this issue. They don't listen to us and when they do listen they move slower than a turtle to fix it.

Agreed. They are so focused on making new dragons that there are 4 new dragons every week or so, but do not even listen about existing problems

diner2u
07-21-15, 05:40 PM
As a new player I do not want to spend Gold on Dragons that one day I will not have room for! I want to play this game long-term and from reading I will run out of room so I would be more upset if I had spent my Gold to buy dragons that sit in storage.

Kennedward
07-21-15, 06:45 PM
As a new player I do not want to spend Gold on Dragons that one day I will not have room for! I want to play this game long-term and from reading I will run out of room so I would be more upset if I had spent my Gold to buy dragons that sit in storage.

I would recommend you to save your gold for 2 things only:
1. All Gold producing dragons (which I have all)
2. 4-dragons habitats, which is what I'm saving up for, because you will need them eventually when you fill up your island.
3. An extra nest (if you don't have one already)

Don't spend your gold on anything else, it's not worth to speed up your breeding or boost your breeding with gold, all of my Diamond hybrids (supposingly the hardest to breed in this game) were bred normally using 200 coins and without the Diamond Temple. It is possible, just takes time.

Mythdefied
07-21-15, 07:16 PM
2. 4-dragons habitats, which is what I'm saving up for, because you will need them eventually when you fill up your island.

Don't spend your gold on anything else, it's not worth to speed up your breeding or boost your breeding with gold, all of my Diamond hybrids (supposingly the hardest to breed in this game) were bred normally using 200 coins and without the Diamond Temple. It is possible, just takes time.

THIS! My gold is going exclusively to the first two (I bought two extra nests in my first few months of the game). As soon as I have all the treasure type, I'm doing nothing but getting the 4 dragon habitats.

Kennedward
07-21-15, 07:17 PM
THIS! My gold is going exclusively to the first two (I bought two extra nests in my first few months of the game). As soon as I have all the treasure type, I'm doing nothing but getting the 4 dragon habitats.

Good luck saving! :D

Mythdefied
07-21-15, 07:18 PM
Good luck saving! :D

Thanks. I have five out of the nine already, so at 25 gold a day, I'm starting to actually get somewhere.

Kennedward
07-21-15, 07:45 PM
Thanks. I have five out of the nine already, so at 25 gold a day, I'm starting to actually get somewhere.

Nice! Keep going and you'll get all 9 soon :D

diner2u
07-23-15, 12:02 PM

Ok Thanks! I did buy 1 extra nest and actually I am breeding my 4th Diamond Dragon...which I didn't use any Gold or temple to get :)

Kennedward
07-23-15, 12:14 PM
Ok Thanks! I did buy 1 extra nest and actually I am breeding my 4th Diamond Dragon...which I didn't use any Gold or temple to get :)

Congrats! :D

freshfunin2008
07-23-15, 12:19 PM
I am no longer accepting endless new dragons. Please expand land and lift the habitat cap NOW!!!

Kennedward
07-23-15, 12:27 PM
I am no longer accepting endless new dragons. Please expand land and lift the habitat cap NOW!!!

Ah, if only TL would listen

Mythdefied
07-23-15, 04:11 PM
Nice! Keep going and you'll get all 9 soon :D

Unfortunately two of them aren't available anymore. I continue to hope S8 will re-release them.

Kennedward
07-23-15, 04:14 PM
Unfortunately two of them aren't available anymore. I continue to hope S8 will re-release them.

I guess the only thing you can do is wait for it to become available for purchase again, they hold a gold dragon sale every year or so

Kennedward
07-25-15, 07:06 AM
I would like to add another comment here, seeing we don't just have 4 new dragons, we also have a new habitat introduced this week:

Don't be so eager to spend your gold when you see a new habitat on sale, look carefully at its types and dragon capacity. Coins should be of no concern to most players after playing awhile, so I don't bother with looking at coins.

If you see it only holds 3 dragons, then I wouldn't recommend buying it, because as I said before, you will eventually run out of space, so I only recommend spending gold to buy a 4 dragon habitat.

The reason is simply because you can use coins, which have become useless for me, to buy any other 3 dragon habitats, so don't be tempted despite seeing it can hold 3 different types or because it can hold up to 10,000 coins. Those means nothing to you when you run out of space.

Munzenmaier
07-28-15, 07:43 AM
It's been at least 3 months since I maxed out available space. I've been trading and selling dragons. Please open additional space for expansion. Is there a limit to storage? Too bad the limit for dynamite is 25. If it weren't, I'd have hundreds accumulated.
If anyone hears about expansion, please post. Thanks. Jeanette M

Kennedward
07-28-15, 01:20 PM
Never realized this thread existed. But I'm in the same case with all the above, I need more land since roughly a year ago

debhutchinson
07-28-15, 01:54 PM
I am at the end of my rope. I literally cannot play many aspects of this game because i do not have one morsle of land to increase the dragon capacity of my island.

1) I can't hatch new eggs
3) I can't evolve baby dragons to obtain Bombs for the Mine
3) I therefore do no earn enough tokens from the Mine to Craft dragons
4) All my tournament eggs go to Storage
5) All my event eggs go to Storage.
6) My Stable is at capacity (25/25)
7) Any new eggs (if I am lucky enough to get them) will be stuck on the nest

Please fix this game so we can all play again.

Regards, Deb
497/501 Album Dragons
25/25 dragons in Stables
51 Unique eggs in Storage

Kennedward
07-28-15, 01:56 PM
That's pretty much the same as my case too, luckily I reserved a few spaces so I can still breed for Helios, BUT Helios will be my last breed unless more land is given.

1985Leonie
07-29-15, 03:28 AM
I have also the same problem and I URGENTLY need more land. And what about all the nice decoration when we are anyway not able to put them.

Kennedward
07-29-15, 06:04 AM
Agreed, decors have become pretty much useless, I won't buy them even when I have over 1 billion coins, which in turn, makes coins useless as well because there's nothing spend it on!

jjblueyes
07-29-15, 09:27 PM
So, if I'm to hatch another dragon, somethings gotta give. Looking at throwing either Dino, royal or tropic into my stable & selling the habitat to add one that can hold more then just that one dragon. I'm thinking I might use royal over the other two at some point. I would like to get that chess guy someday! It's been forever since I've bred any of them, can't really remember using any of them. So many new dragons all the time, never had time to try and breed all the relatives to any of them.Guess it's a coin toss.
This is probably the last effort I'm making to juggle this mess till relief shows up. If it can't be left in storage I dont need to bother.

Kennedward
07-29-15, 09:49 PM
I actually did that before for my Dino and Royal, didn't see the need for a habitat to hold only 1 dragon.

I may give up a few more, like Mythic and Passion, just to make space, it's really the logical thing to do when certain habitats only holds a dragon type that the game doesn't have many of.

MaribouMay
07-29-15, 10:21 PM
I actually did that before for my Dino and Royal, didn't see the need for a habitat to hold only 1 dragon.

I may give up a few more, like Mythic and Passion, just to make space, it's really the logical thing to do when certain habitats only holds a dragon type that the game doesn't have many of.

Passion has been a great fighter for me with high level champs. In some situations it rates higher than champs and some diamond types.

jjblueyes
07-29-15, 10:52 PM
Yes, my passion is a good one. He's also In a habitat with 2 other dragons. That habitat is staying put....Dino's done however...

bakerystoe
07-29-15, 11:36 PM
I have strategy for it so it will be more easy for my island thou

Annica5
07-30-15, 01:18 AM
This is a heartbreaking thread, I feel your frustration! I haven't a single space anywhere, filled up Tropical, Dino, Royal habitats. What to do? Down to 5 enchanted farms! Traded away 10 commons (bye bye love) I upgrade habitats when there's a sale but can't afford 500 gold for just 1 more slot, gotta pay rent out here in the real world too...
Please bring in those new expansions soon!

jim23cash
07-30-15, 01:26 AM
I have all my Dino, Tropic and Stone Dragons in Stables. Still out of room. I can't buy anymore 4 habitat ones, until they come out with them for Fairytale, Metal, and all the ones in stables. Even then, I don't have any room left for habitats. I have one nest unoccupied at the moment, the other 3 have homeless Dragons on them. I'm stuck, again. Hope the change comes soon!

Kennedward
07-30-15, 06:05 AM
Passion has been a great fighter for me with high level champs. In some situations it rates higher than champs and some diamond types.

I don't need it to battle because I have over 30 Champions :cool:

debhutchinson
07-30-15, 07:32 AM
I have all my Dino, Tropic and Stone Dragons in Stables. Still out of room. I can't buy anymore 4 habitat ones, until they come out with them for Fairytale, Metal, and all the ones in stables. Even then, I don't have any room left for habitats. I have one nest unoccupied at the moment, the other 3 have homeless Dragons on them. I'm stuck, again. Hope the change comes soon!

Hi Annie et al. I feel your pain. I have sold my Passion, FairyTale & Dino habitats as well. I don't have another move. There are 25/25 dragons in my Stable and I had to sell Dark Angel to make room for the new Flower Power dragon. I feel the tremble of a uprising underfoot!

Thanks everyone for your posts in support of more land and habitats.

Regards, Deb Hutchinson
50ShadesRetired Isle
498/502 in Album (25 of these in Stable)
51 unique dragon eggs in Storage

freshfunin2008
07-30-15, 08:35 AM
Let's hope it comes sooner rather than later. I feel the pain.

jim23cash
07-30-15, 09:26 AM
Hi Annie et al. I feel your pain. I have sold my Passion, FairyTale & Dino habitats as well. I don't have another move. There are 25/25 dragons in my Stable and I had to sell Dark Angel to make room for the new Flower Power dragon. I feel the tremble of a uprising underfoot!

Regards, Deb Hutchinson
50ShadesRetired Isle

Omg! You sold your Dark Angel!?! Gulp! Did you have an extra one? I can't imagine selling a Diamond, they are so tough to get! I haven't had to sell any yet, but I did have to sell some 3 Dragon special habitats. If I had any room to maneuver, I would sell all the 3 Dragon Special habitats I have left!
I wish they would give us a "Special Upgrade Day", one time only, where they let us replace habitats without having them empty. So just change the Pink/Green special habitat for an upgrade to a Green 4 Dragon habitat. Or just make all the dang habitats upgradable!!
I really don't understand the financial gain in not making habitats upgradable? Those of us going thru this over and over again pretty much know we need all of our habitats to hold as many as possible. I would buy upgrades for everything as soon as I could, so I would not have to worry about it for a while.
S8, Please do something soon, so we can continue participating!
Thank you, Annie

PS: I currently have all Dragons except Diamond Prism (and Thunderstorm, which is no longer available). My habitats are full, and my island is completely covered with habitats, no room for ANY decor, and I sold boost buildings. I have one empty nest, the other 3 are holding homeless Dragons. Please help my babies find a home!

Kennedward
07-30-15, 10:50 AM

Regards, Deb Hutchinson
50ShadesRetired Isle

OMG, Dark Angel? I seriously feel bad for you!

mattjd169
07-30-15, 11:00 AM
They release new dragons too fast. But, there is no any other way to get more land.

I agree.
Not only do I want land for my pets. I want to 'garden' on my islands.
Moving some habitats to off the 'mainland' opens areas for decorating.
They appear to have room to add additional real estate.

Above the arena small island. 3 or 4 habitat Max.

Left of the 'Mined' islands. 4 to 6 habitat Max.

Right of top most island. 3 to 4 habitat Max.

Expand the bottom. 3 on the small island(left) and 2 on the other (right).

Somewhere I saw an idea for a cave or dungeon. I love the idea.
I would have my Fire dragons underground in the bowels of the earth.
It could transport us to a new area. Similar to the air balloon for the (I hope) pending Frozen Wastes.

Has anyone determined the best layout for the maximum amount of dragons?

[S8] Elsa
07-30-15, 11:31 AM
Very soon. Not tomorrow soon, but in the nearish (during summer, give or take time depending on the presence or lack there of unforseeable blocky things) future.

MaribouMay
07-30-15, 11:37 AM
I don't need it to battle because I have over 30 Champions :cool:

As do I, but there are times when Passion has higher odds than champs.

Kennedward
07-30-15, 11:46 AM
As do I, but there are times when Passion has higher odds than champs.

Hm, interesting, maybe I'll try it out next time lol

jjblueyes
07-30-15, 12:17 PM
Elsa;1150499']Very soon. Not tomorrow soon, but in the nearish (during summer, give or take time depending on the presence or lack there of unforseeable blocky things) future.

Thank-you

debhutchinson
07-30-15, 12:21 PM
Hm, interesting, maybe I'll try it out next time lol

Passion, Soccer & Pyramid all all top picks for battling Champions. I'm not happy that I can't use Passion for Tournaments. I don't know about anybody else, but I need ALL the help I can get battling Champions. BTW I have every single Champion but the ones I named plus Diamond & Infinity are my best performers.

debhutchinson
07-30-15, 12:24 PM
Elsa;1150499']Very soon. Not tomorrow soon, but in the nearish (during summer, give or take time depending on the presence or lack there of unforseeable blocky things) future.

Thank you Elsa. Could you please ask for some temporary measures? In no particular order:
1) 4-dragon Stone habitat
2) 4-dragon Christmas habitat
3) 4-dragon any-type habitat (for free as an iterim measure)
4) Maybe 4 squares of land
5) Allow us to add 1 slot at a time to our Stable (I would pay 200 per slot, I'm at 25/25 so would only add when desperate)

Kennedward
07-30-15, 12:45 PM
Passion, Soccer & Pyramid all all top picks for battling Champions. I'm not happy that I can't use Passion for Tournaments. I don't know about anybody else, but I need ALL the help I can get battling Champions. BTW I have every single Champion but the ones I named plus Diamond & Infinity are my best performers.

I think I just got a few more themes for upcoming tournaments :cool:

MaribouMay
07-30-15, 12:55 PM

Soccer is great too. I started just after the Egyptian world event so I don't have Pyramid. I wish they would bring back Pyramid; that would be worth buying.

jim23cash
07-30-15, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the info, Elsa! We are quite anxiously awaiting some sort of help. Any ideas on how we can keep participating until this unknown change happens? Some of us are at a deadlock. We don't want to miss out just because we have lots of Dragons. Please help us find a way to play.
Thank you, Annie :D

justinbieber4444
07-31-15, 11:02 AM
New Stable is actually pretty good! It's cheaper and more room per upgrade. I upgraded once for 70 gold and got 10 more slots!

meoconlunar
07-31-15, 11:05 AM
yes !!!!!!

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:05 AM
Yea, but my problem is still finding a space for the stable

meoconlunar
07-31-15, 11:08 AM
25 gold = 2 slots
Upgrade 70 gold : 10 slots
Upgrade 140 gold : 20 slots
Upgrade 360 : 40 slots
Upgrade 1000 : 50 slots

I think I will use 625 gold for Stable ~ ;)

meoconlunar
07-31-15, 11:10 AM
Yea, but my problem is still finding a space for the stable

I sold 1 Farm :rolleyes:

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:11 AM
I sold 1 Farm :rolleyes:

I may sell the Eternal Flame, cause I won't give up farms now that my dragons eat so much LOL

meoconlunar
07-31-15, 11:56 AM
Unfortunately I didn't have another choice :p:(

Kennedward
07-31-15, 12:02 PM
Unfortunately I didn't have another choice :p:(

I know that feeling, I'm in a similar situation

kkdble49
07-31-15, 12:07 PM
Thank you Elsa. Could you please ask for some temporary measures? In no particular order:
1) 4-dragon Stone habitat
2) 4-dragon Christmas habitat
3) 4-dragon any-type habitat (for free as an iterim measure)
4) Maybe 4 squares of land
5) Allow us to add 1 slot at a time to our Stable (I would pay 200 per slot, I'm at 25/25 so would only add when desperate)

4 dragon stone habitat a real priority for me!

debhutchinson
07-31-15, 01:03 PM
OK my Stable has been at 25/25 for a long time. Now today I look and it is at 25/80. This means I have space for 55 more dragons in my Stable!!!

meoconlunar
07-31-15, 02:16 PM
25 gold = 2 slots
Upgrade 70 gold : 10 slots
Upgrade 140 gold : 20 slots
Upgrade 360 : 40 slots
Upgrade 1000 : 50 slots

I think I will use 625 gold for Stable ~ ;)

Upgrade 1000 will give us 80 slots not 50

Kennedward
08-01-15, 07:07 AM
Finally bought the stable, but still, as the thread title says, need more land LOL

All10star
08-02-15, 10:52 PM
Has there been a third expansion pack yet? I fully expanded the first blue section and am waiting to complete the second green section so my mine will not close. Any help?

debhutchinson
08-04-15, 11:22 AM
Today noticed that the 4-dragon Tea Gardens are available iin the Market. Awesome but can you please raise the habitat maximum and give us some land to place those habitats on!!

Kennedward
08-04-15, 11:28 AM
Yup, we're all still waiting for more land.....

meoconlunar
08-04-15, 11:30 AM
Today noticed that the 4-dragon Tea Gardens are available iin the Market. Awesome but can you please raise the habitat maximum and give us some land to place those habitats on!!

with 500 gold ? ;);)

Kennedward
08-04-15, 11:31 AM
with 500 gold ? ;);)

lol pretty much every 4 dragon habitats are for 500 gold, it's only when there's a sale that we can purchase it for 250 or so

debhutchinson
08-04-15, 07:34 PM
with 500 gold ? ;);)

I buy my gold on sale. That helps a lot plus I started buying 4-dragon habitats from the very start. At times I have bought 4-dragon habitats on sale.

yeshayahu
08-06-15, 09:42 AM
Hey what about us who cannot afford upgraded Gold habitats. I am a senior citizen and cannot buy Gold even on sale. I have run out of room. Had to move everything around again. Had to sell my Circus habitat because I could no longer get it to fit and could not put it in storage. Losing that whole set gave me four spaces; but I was so upset to let that go and I can never get it back.

chuckyt888
08-06-15, 09:48 AM
Hey what about us who cannot afford upgraded Gold habitats. I am a senior citizen and cannot buy Gold even on sale. I have run out of room. Had to move everything around again. Had to sell my Circus habitat because I could no longer get it to fit and could not put it in storage. Losing that whole set gave me four spaces; but I was so upset to let that go and I can never get it back.

TeamLava: How many more posts like this does it take to tell you that there is a problem?

Kennedward
08-06-15, 04:09 PM
TeamLava: How many more posts like this does it take to tell you that there is a problem?

They actually replied to us already, but no set date on when more land will be released

cocauina
08-06-15, 06:42 PM
They actually replied to us already, but no set date on when more land will be released

And until then, more Special World Event habitats will be sold because players don't have space!

TL should give Yeshayahu another Circus habitat, selling the habitat because of TL's fault it's just horrible.

Kennedward
08-07-15, 06:34 AM
Agreed, would be nice if they actually do things that helps, rather than continuing introducing new dragons

infinitelove19
08-07-15, 09:02 AM
Just posting to add my voice to let TL/S8 know: WE REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED MORE LAND!!!!!!!

Seriously.

Jrod333
08-19-15, 11:29 AM
Wtf TL? Keep pumping out dragons and no new land yet. WE NEED LAND FFS. And habitats too.

Kennedward
08-19-15, 03:27 PM
Wtf TL? Keep pumping out dragons and no new land yet. WE NEED LAND FFS. And habitats too.

They've been doing that for quite some time now

Jrod333
08-20-15, 09:29 AM
Idk if anyone else noticed, but I had 2 extra spaces to clear. Last spot on main island and one added to top right

divanightclub
08-20-15, 10:11 AM
Hi all.. I also noticed that TL has FINALLY answered our cries for more land.. There's a whole new section above the battle arena on the right that we have to clear on the main island. My problem now is that the majority of my nbrs are no longer playing to get the maps needed, but I've accumulated quite a few maps that I can use to clear a few areas..
Thank u TL for giving us the much needed land...

Kennedward
08-20-15, 10:45 AM
Agreed, finally, took them long enough

kooky panda
08-20-15, 02:06 PM
See new thread on the new expansions here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?84065-I-ve-Got-New-Land)

Thanks for all the great feedback on the need for new expansions!