PDA

View Full Version : Spin the Wheel

AwesomeChefDad
08-08-14, 10:35 AM
I saw it flash up and already played..got lousy 2600 apples.

I noticed some different things on the wheel, but most dragons I already have now.

hugpete
08-08-14, 10:38 AM
I got Germany on both accts. What are the round marble-type things?

cocauina
08-08-14, 10:42 AM
The dragons from this spin to win wheel are, Venetian, White Chocolate, Nano, Germany and a new dragon, the Enlightened.

Seriously700
08-08-14, 10:42 AM
My son won Enlightened. Can't find out much about it.

hugpete
08-08-14, 10:44 AM
The dragons from this spin to win wheel are, Venetian, White Chocolate, Nano, Germany and a new dragon, the Enlightened.

Ooh, I only have 2 of these. Here's hoping!

cocauina
08-08-14, 10:47 AM
Ooh, I only have 2 of these. Here's hoping!

Do you only have 2 of these 5 dragons in the spin to win or from this 5 you already have 2 of them? xD

I ask this 'cause, the higher accounts have differents dragons from the lower accounts.

MakJulos
08-08-14, 10:52 AM
Spin wheel really is an event that never disappoints much - not because i get so much good stuff from it, but because i don't expect anything good from it!

This time there's 2 dragons i don't have in it, the Enlightened and Nano, and i really don't expect to get either. First spin gave Germany which i might trade away since i have one - it's a Rare one so should give a small gem of each type? Do i get a Yellow gem and and a Soccer gem hmm....i guess not...well, next spin might give some useful apples or smthn!

hugpete
08-08-14, 11:00 AM

Do you only have 2 of these 5 dragons in the spin to win or from this 5 you already have 2 of them? xD

I ask this 'cause, the higher accounts have differents dragons from the lower accounts.

I have all 5 on my wheel, but only 2 on my island so far. :)

cocauina
08-08-14, 11:00 AM
Spin wheel really is an event that never disappoints much - not because i get so much good stuff from it, but because i don't expect anything good from it!

This time there's 2 dragons i don't have in it, the Enlightened and Nano, and i really don't expect to get either. First spin gave Germany which i might trade away since i have one - it's a Rare one so should give a small gem of each type? Do i get a Yellow gem and and a Soccer gem hmm....i guess not...well, next spin might give some useful apples or smthn!

Probably you will receive a small topaz (yellow) gem, a mystery box and probably or a small emerald (green) gem or a small sapphire (blue) gem, I say this 'cause I have a Crownprince Dragon to trade, he's Royal and Yellow and he will gave me a small topaz gem, a small amethyst (purple) gem and a mystery box, since the Crownprince is yellow and the royal type splits in yellow and purple, when trading I will receive at least one gem from the royal type when splitted.

That's what I think, I don't know if I'm right xD I don't know very weel, how the special types works when we trade

I have all 5 on my wheel, but only 2 on my island so far. :)

ahah I also have 2 of them, one is still in my storage xD

jptheripper
08-08-14, 11:07 AM
I'm missing the enlightened (of course) but that's it

jim23cash
08-08-14, 11:15 AM
I'm missing only enlightened, but I expect to get it before the event is over. These wheels are a lot of fun! I won food, never disappointing to an iOS player! I have never had a surplus of food! I wish the maps would go away for the higher level wheel. Unless TL has plans to use maps in the future for expansions, it's just so much toilet paper to me.
I think the pearl thingys are the new battle award parts, for the next craftable Dragon from battling.
Good Luck Everyone! ;)

cocauina
08-08-14, 11:31 AM
I'm missing only enlightened, but I expect to get it before the event is over. These wheels are a lot of fun! I won food, never disappointing to an iOS player! I have never had a surplus of food! I wish the maps would go away for the higher level wheel. Unless TL has plans to use maps in the future for expansions, it's just so much toilet paper to me.
I think the pearl thingys are the new battle award parts, for the next craftable Dragon from battling.
Good Luck Everyone! ;)

Nightlight Orbs for the Nightlight Dragon

knuffel19
08-08-14, 12:01 PM
Oh not this again! I hate the wheel, never get the dragons and it is so frustrating. I am going to do my best to ignore the little thing on the right side of the screen. No no, nothing there. See, all blank...

kittymur
08-08-14, 12:01 PM
Have got only food on all accounts :(

amerirish
08-08-14, 12:17 PM
I got 2 mystic maps on my first spin (booooo)

sehana
08-08-14, 12:22 PM
My version of Enlightened Dragon :p

http://supremedynasty.com/mypix/sehana_egg_design_enlightened.png

(Just temp eggs for the chart)

chalupa2030
08-08-14, 12:48 PM
First spin ~ white chocolate. I already have :(

AwesomeChefDad
08-08-14, 12:56 PM
I think the only I dont have is that enlightened one.

The battle arena pearls are also not good..when you get so high up level wise the battles are not worth the hassle for me outside a tournament.

saghaven
08-08-14, 01:00 PM
I'm only missing Nano and Enlightened from this wheel. Which of course means if I even get a dragon (unlikely) it won't be either of those. The wheel is always a joke.

Zummat
08-08-14, 01:00 PM
First spin I got the orbs. Is this what is going to be needed for the next crafting dragon? I hope so.

sehana
08-08-14, 01:48 PM
http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragonsd_wheel_enlightened_forms.png

kindredfire
08-08-14, 02:32 PM
If there was ever a dragon designed for a person. (Enlightened) This would be mine. This dragon so speaks me. I already have the Germany, Venetian, white chocolate.

MFAcct
08-08-14, 02:35 PM
Yay! Another spin the wheel!! I hope I get Germany, I missed him. White chocolates are good earners, I got two from the last spin the wheel! Today, I got 95,000 coins. I hope someone can show what all possible prizes are.

mamascoobi
08-08-14, 02:52 PM
I only need Nano n Enlightened too. I also got Germany first spin. Really hope I get at least one of them‼️

hugpete
08-08-14, 03:46 PM
I think I'm going to stop reading this thread. It bums me out when people complain about free things! The spinning is free! Just take your free prize and stop complaining! Dang.

freesiawoods
08-08-14, 05:45 PM
Daughter's spin landed a white chocolate which we don't have! Other accounts got food or coins.

PineapplePigeon
08-08-14, 06:26 PM
I got Enlightenment on one of my extra accounts :) Very pretty!

chalupa2030
08-08-14, 06:45 PM
I think I'm going to stop reading this thread. It bums me out when people complain about free things! The spinning is free! Just take your free prize and stop complaining! Dang.

I know! It does get old, yes?

Zummat
08-08-14, 08:04 PM

I just try to ignore them. Especially the ones that complain about the price to spin again. Oh well. I'll just do my spins and be thankful that TL even gives us a chance to get some free stuff because TL doesn't have to do this for us.

farmday0123
08-08-14, 08:14 PM
http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragonsd_wheel_enlightened_forms.png

If they give this one for battle better, I don't even have a purple n pink hybrid

tuffyjkitten
08-08-14, 08:22 PM
Does anyone know what dragons are on the lower level wheel? Looked at Hubby's account and saw Germany and I think Serpent but couldn't identify the other two. Thanks! :)

bakerystoe
08-08-14, 09:29 PM
This wheel only give me ordinary dragons:( And maps fruits coins :(

AJImmer
08-08-14, 09:41 PM
Does anyone know what dragons are on the lower level wheel? Looked at Hubby's account and saw Germany and I think Serpent but couldn't identify the other two. Thanks! :)

Could they be Viking and Celtic?

MFAcct
08-08-14, 09:42 PM
I got a popup on my lower level stating which dragons, I took a screenshot but need to remember my photo bucket password to upload. The names were: Germany, Celtic, Viking (the serpent based one), and another dragon that looks like a blue tree.

MFAcct
08-08-14, 09:50 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, the tree thing may be a decoration.

tuffyjkitten
08-08-14, 10:45 PM
Duh it was Celtic, I wasn't paying attention! Viking would be cool to get....hope he can do it. So far I got 500 apples....woooo...

Ok wait, there's clearly 4 dragons on his wheel...did they take one away? It was purple with yellow symbols on its leg.14808

knuffel19
08-08-14, 11:51 PM

Really, I can't come in and say I have extreme bad luck and am not a fan? All I was looking for was a 'Hope you have more luck next time' or a laugh about the fact I was going to ignore the symbol on the screen, which of course I can't. Sometimes all people are looking for is some sympathy.

So for everyone that got food or coins, hope you all get a pretty dragon that you don't have yet, next time!

buttabdullah99
08-08-14, 11:51 PM
Duh it was Celtic, I wasn't paying attention! Viking would be cool to get....hope he can do it. So far I got 500 apples....woooo...

Ok wait, there's clearly 4 dragons on his wheel...did they take one away? It was purple with yellow symbols on its leg.14808
It's mischief dragon
Yellow/purple element dragon and I don't have this dragon on my spin 😬😬😬

MFAcct
08-08-14, 11:56 PM
I don't have that one either. Do you have the blue tree or was it replaced by the dragon in your picture?

MFAcct
08-09-14, 12:02 AM
Let me see if I remember how to do this.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j453/matrimsmommy/null_zps8eb960b4.png

laraelyn
08-09-14, 12:12 AM
my first spin got me 2 free maps, here is hoping for a new dragon before it ends,

MakJulos
08-09-14, 12:33 AM
Really, I can't come in and say I have extreme bad luck and am not a fan? All I was looking for was a 'Hope you have more luck next time' or a laugh about the fact I was going to ignore the symbol on the screen, which of course I can't. Sometimes all people are looking for is some sympathy.

So for everyone that got food or coins, hope you all get a pretty dragon that you don't have yet, next time!

Hehe ofc you may say whatever you want about this goldtrap of an event! Not everyone can be all-happy-with-everything fanbois/girls - if you really like something and it disappoints you ofc you're allowed to tell! It is indeed free stuff we're getting from spin wheel which is great, but i think most would like it to give a lil better luck with drops.

Imo way to go in DS is to keep expectations real low - i got nothing really fun from last spin wheel and most likely won't get anything this time either, but give me a few free apples and it's all good!:)

Anyway, best of luck with your next spins!!!!!

knuffel19
08-09-14, 12:40 AM
Thanks, MakJulos. Hope you get some nice new dragons as well. I am trying to keep my expectations low, but it is not helping that both my mother and my daughter have way better luck in this that I do ;)

bakerystoe
08-09-14, 12:46 AM
Wow my second acct won the Enlightened dragon I can't believe it

bakerystoe
08-09-14, 12:51 AM
Here the pic of it( baby acct are so lucky:) :(

bakerystoe
08-09-14, 12:53 AM
There are 6 dragons in 2nd acct main acct doesn't have! 2 dragons in the 3rd acct main acct don't have!

tuffyjkitten
08-09-14, 06:29 AM
I don't have that one either. Do you have the blue tree or was it replaced by the dragon in your picture?

I don't know what his wheel looks like today, but he sent this screen shot yesterday asking me to identify his dragons and it didn't have a blue tree. 14812

MFAcct
08-09-14, 07:45 AM
Yes, it is definitely mischief dragon. Looked it up after it was pointed out on p4, maybe there is one variable prize on lower level wheels and he got a different version.

igames4me
08-09-14, 09:19 AM
2nd spin acct 1 got 250.000 coins 2nd acct got germany dragon(bummer already have it)

tuffyjkitten
08-09-14, 09:55 AM
Yes, it is definitely mischief dragon. Looked it up after it was pointed out on p4, maybe there is one variable prize on lower level wheels and he got a different version.

We should gang up on him and steal his extra dragon! :D

cocauina
08-09-14, 10:04 AM
There are 6 dragons in 2nd acct main acct doesn't have! 2 dragons in the 3rd acct main acct don't have!

6 dragons? I only have 5..

Normally the lower accounts have different dragons, what dragons do you have on both accounts?

MFAcct
08-09-14, 10:25 AM
We should gang up on him and steal his extra dragon! :D

Yes, I am always down for a dragon heist. He won't know what hit him.

chalupa2030
08-09-14, 10:48 AM
Second spin ~ another white chocolate!

Anyone wanna come get it?

AwesomeChefDad
08-09-14, 11:18 AM
Got the best option on the wheel for todays spin..

Two mystic maps..

:mad:

Kosztirita
08-09-14, 11:37 AM
Well, ive just got food, and this new battle arena thing... :(

doto92ok
08-09-14, 11:51 AM
Chalupa...you can send it over to doto92ok or ikkeeeeeeeee ;) in both on,y maps for now

SableMistDragonsWhisper
08-09-14, 01:35 PM
Dear Team Lava, Your Wheel is being Picky! it hits on Dragons yet refuses to give them !?! I paid for 2 Played The 1st two totaling four= ALL HIT DRAGONS 2 NANO's One Vention & 1Enlightenment!!! Wheel refused to give them SO IT HAD TO BE RESPUN AND EVEN WITHOUT GOING HALF WAY AROUND PRIZES GAVE 2 $25,000 1 400 Apples & 1 2 MAPS NOT ONE DRAGON.??? What's Up With The Wheel???

MFAcct
08-09-14, 04:48 PM
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j453/matrimsmommy/null_zps2896be69.png

I realized that there are actually 3 versions of the wheel. This was found on my level 26 account, while my level 10 account did not have it. (the mischief dragon) There are also differences in amount of coins/apples etc as well.

Zummat
08-09-14, 05:13 PM

Two mystic maps..

Me too. :p

bakerystoe
08-09-14, 05:58 PM
6 dragons? I only have 5..

Normally the lower accounts have different dragons, what dragons do you have on both accounts?

Actually there are 9 dragons I don't have on both acct! Pixie,Fairytale, ENLIGHTENDED, white chocolate, clockwork , cherry BLOSSOM, SUMMER, WILDFLOWER, Cactus

bakerystoe
08-09-14, 05:59 PM
Spin to foods

cocauina
08-09-14, 06:30 PM
Actually there are 9 dragons I don't have on both acct! Pixie,Fairytale, ENLIGHTENDED, white chocolate, clockwork , cherry BLOSSOM, SUMMER, WILDFLOWER, Cactus

what? can you take screenshots from the spin to win of your accounts?? Now you let me curious xD

If you take screenshots and upload to the forum, can you say the level from the screenshots? (just in case if you didn't understand me :) here's the example: 1st photo lvl 54, 2nd photo lvl 25, 3rd photo lvl 18)

tuffyjkitten
08-09-14, 07:06 PM

I realized that there are actually 3 versions of the wheel. This was found on my level 26 account, while my level 10 account did not have it. (the mischief dragon) There are also differences in amount of coins/apples etc as well.

Wow, what detective work! Hubby is level 25, so that fits with your picture.

And all the more reason for TL to customize the wheels based on what we already won or have...they already do have different ones!

cocauina
08-09-14, 07:22 PM
Dear Team Lava, Your Wheel is being Picky! it hits on Dragons yet refuses to give them !?! I paid for 2 Played The 1st two totaling four= ALL HIT DRAGONS 2 NANO's One Vention & 1Enlightenment!!! Wheel refused to give them SO IT HAD TO BE RESPUN AND EVEN WITHOUT GOING HALF WAY AROUND PRIZES GAVE 2 $25,000 1 400 Apples & 1 2 MAPS NOT ONE DRAGON.??? What's Up With The Wheel???

It's the third time I play the wheel, in the first 2 times I only won a Seabreeze Dragon and that was in the second wheel i played, so the wheel is like this, food, maps and coins forever.

And in the first wheel I played, the wheel had stopped in a dragon for a couple of seconds, and then, the wheel decided to move. No dragon in the end.

MFAcct
08-10-14, 01:08 AM
what? can you take screenshots from the spin to win of your accounts?? Now you let me curious xD

If you take screenshots and upload to the forum, can you say the level from the screenshots? (just in case if you didn't understand me :) here's the example: 1st photo lvl 54, 2nd photo lvl 25, 3rd photo lvl 18)

I can definitely do that tomorrow around 3:30 pm pst when my wheels reset.

Tuffy- this is only my 2nd spin to win, but I remember there were at least 3 versions of the last wheel as well. My main was around level 28 and had the white chocolate/dream and a few dragons at first, but once I hit level 30 or 35, the wheel changed to the one with mermaid/seabreeze etc. My main alt account was only about level 15, and had only 2 dragons I think but had a beautiful romantic fountain I was lucky enough to win. Again, the apples/coins/maps differed, as lower accounts never had dragon crafting parts and only 1 map could be won.

bakerystoe
08-10-14, 01:33 AM
The blue tree just a hollow tree

bakerystoe
08-10-14, 01:45 AM

I don't remmeber the LVL... Here the pic

Acct 3

Acct 4
Acct 2

JeannesThinkin
08-10-14, 03:10 AM

Two mystic maps..

Me too. God, if they are going to give maps, at least give 60+. Or better yet, let us sell maps for 30 gold a piece (lol. Not going to happen).

MakJulos
08-10-14, 04:37 AM
1st spin won me a Germany dragon which i already have, 2nd gave a White Chocolate dragon which i also have - i guess today it's time for an extra Venetian dragon then hmm.....

chalupa2030
08-10-14, 09:04 AM
Third spin ~ 250K. But It didn't give it to me:(

Really ~ not trippin as I have tons of money!

cocauina
08-10-14, 09:09 AM
I don't remmeber the LVL... Here the pic

Acct 3

Acct 4
Acct 2

TL loves to complicate the wheels, I think 2 different wheels were perfect. With 3 different wheels it's so wierd, and when a new player doesn't understand quite well how the wheel works may say that he's wheel is bugged

Thank you for the pics :)

AwesomeChefDad
08-10-14, 09:15 AM
I got a nano today..was a bit shocked at the way long hatch time...

:)

MakJulos
08-10-14, 09:35 AM
1st spin won me a Germany dragon which i already have, 2nd gave a White Chocolate dragon which i also have - i guess today it's time for an extra Venetian dragon then hmm.....

Nope, no extra Venetian for me, instead spin wheel hit the brake just before Enlightened, so i ended up with a 3rd Germany dragon. It is free stuff no matter what i get, but i really don't think just randomness controls this wheel.

PineapplePigeon
08-10-14, 09:49 AM
Nope, no extra Venetian for me, instead spin wheel hit the brake just before Enlightened, so i ended up with a 3rd Germany dragon. It is free stuff no matter what i get, but i really don't think just randomness controls this wheel.

Oh I'd **** for a Venetian :rolleyes: It was the first battle crafting dragon that was available to me. But I only got 16 Venetian Masks :p I hope I get one! All I got was 500 food today

MakJulos
08-10-14, 10:05 AM
Oh I'd **** for a Venetian :rolleyes: It was the first battle crafting dragon that was available to me. But I only got 16 Venetian Masks :p I hope I get one! All I got was 500 food today

Hehe well i wish you the best of luck getting a Venetian dragon, myself i hope for Nano or Enlightened even if expecting neither - other than that i'd much rather get 500 apples than extra dragons really.

buttabdullah99
08-10-14, 12:25 PM
So on 3rd spin I got 700 food on main account
And on mini account got enlightened dragon
This is really soooo unfair I want it here :(:(

maizee0404
08-10-14, 01:38 PM
I really want the venetian...3rd spin today and i got food again!! All spuns got me food!! :(

kooky panda
08-10-14, 01:53 PM
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game and wheel.

Zummat
08-10-14, 03:06 PM
I think I used up all my luck on the previous wheel. Today I got mystic maps again, second day in a row. Oh well, I still have some expansion spots so they won't go to waste.

MFAcct
08-10-14, 03:43 PM
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j453/matrimsmommy/null_zps655fdfd3.png
From my level 10 Account

From my level 26 Account

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j453/matrimsmommy/null_zps23b22fea.png
From my level 52 Account

jptheripper
08-10-14, 04:23 PM
highest level has no gold :(

chalupa2030
08-10-14, 05:42 PM
highest level has no gold :(

Really? What level are you? I'm 124....I wonder if I do....

Off to check!

You are correct! No gold on my wheel either. I never noticed!

AwesomeChefDad
08-10-14, 06:02 PM
Yeah I also noticed no gold on my wheel this time.

Sumercarefree
08-10-14, 07:25 PM
I keep getting the two useless maps on one account.
Got 2 Germany Dragons on the other one.
(I already have these )

bakerystoe
08-11-14, 01:27 AM
Oh what!?? This wheel bad! Only give me foods:(

kittymur
08-11-14, 01:51 AM
Not very lucky today. From 9 spins ( on 9 accounts) got 2 white chocolates and rest were useless maps.

asyran2012
08-11-14, 03:24 AM
Today [August 11 2014, 6.20PM (GMT+8)], I got myself an Enlightened Dragon :D
So happy! Thanks TL! :)

vxh006
08-11-14, 07:28 AM
i try to spin today but when i try to spin the wheel said try again later... and when the game reload the time was counting down... i lost a spin today!! so mad!!! :mad:

freshfunin2008
08-11-14, 08:45 AM
So on one acct I have Germany and Enlighten and on the other junk and Germany. It is all free so no worries.

BlueCanary
08-11-14, 09:13 AM
I don't think it should say congratulations when you get completely useless maps, it should say something a bit more mocking :D I've used it three times and gotten a Germany dragon and the two maps twice.

Its fun because its free so I'm not really complaining, but there's no way I'd spend any of my carefully hoarded gold on a wheel that seems to have a great burning love for the most useless option (since I'm fully expanded) Last time around it hit the maps space at least a third of the time. I'd love to see the maps replaced by absolutely anything else for high level players, even 50 coins would be an improvement.

farmday0123
08-11-14, 09:26 AM
So happy I want to let u guys know that I win coins again to day and last 3 day, omg :(

PineapplePigeon
08-11-14, 09:47 AM
Ooh I was so close to the Venetian :mad:

MakJulos
08-11-14, 10:06 AM
Ooh I was so close to the Venetian :mad:

Hehe me too, but since i have Venetian already, and has gotten 3 other dragons i already had from this silly wheel, i was quite pleased when i got 700 apples instead - far more useful for me. :)

jim23cash
08-11-14, 11:50 AM
I really hope TL will take some feedback about the maps as a prize from higher level players. (I'm level 150). I agree that even a few coins is better than maps. I am completely expanded, including the mining part, and unless they add maps back to the expansion requirements, this is no prize at all. How about parts from mining Dragon? I like the parts from Battle Dragons being added! How about a chance for gold for us long time loyal players,too?
I'm happy to win food, even coins or Dragons I already have, but maps make me feel like I got the booby prize. (Halloween Charlie Brown: "I got a rock".) Everyone should feel like they won something! And it's even more of a slap in the face when you PAY for another spin, and get maps!
How about decorations? Bombs? Dynamite? 1 free enhanced breeding? Comet Dragon parts!!!!! Gemstones, if we are ever going to be able to craft more gemstone Dragons.
I love the wheel events, and look forward to more. Just no more maps please!!
Thanks for listening! ;)

AJImmer
08-11-14, 11:52 AM
"I got a rock" Love it!

mimara1212
08-11-14, 12:15 PM
I got a Germany, 700 food and maps! :( the food and maps are ok but Germany is awful I mean why did they have to put that on the wheel! Everybody got Germany except new players! I hope TL hears me and gives me white chocolate or Venetian before the wheel leaves! :rolleyes:

farmday0123
08-11-14, 01:10 PM
I want a enlightened bad , because I don't have a pink n purple hybrid, can't breed it

wayneyork
08-11-14, 02:24 PM
i have 3 germany in storage:(

cookiefairey
08-11-14, 02:46 PM
To all of the players complaining of the wheel landing on dragons and making you re spin I have had it happen with the last three wheels and reported it every time. Don't bother they don't do anything. Just take what you get and go on. It's less frustrating.

freesiawoods
08-11-14, 03:33 PM
Got an Enlightened yesterday and Nano today on main account. Just White Chocolate on second account. Other accounts only food and coins from the 3 spins. My main account has been lucky lately...except I wasted a bunch of gold on accidental food purchases again!!

wembley378
08-11-14, 04:25 PM
i try to spin today but when i try to spin the wheel said try again later... and when the game reload the time was counting down... i lost a spin today!! so mad!!! :mad:

same thing happened to me, it spun and spun then said oops, try again. When I reopened my spin had gone. Oh well, being that I'd been getting maps and apples so far, no great loss I guess.

buttabdullah99
08-11-14, 04:43 PM
I want a enlightened bad , because I don't have a pink n purple hybrid, can't breed it
Same here I don't have not even 1 purple/pink hybrid 😨😢😨😢

samanthaxrose
08-11-14, 07:12 PM
Winning only 2 maps is kind of insulting..that's ridiculous..

laraelyn
08-11-14, 09:24 PM
yeah I got white chocolate today thanks TL

laraelyn
08-11-14, 09:26 PM
white chocolate is so cute as a baby I am not sure if I want it to grow up

JustKay
08-11-14, 09:43 PM
Just got enlightened on my third spin! This should make getting that origami dragon easier in future. I've also been in need of a purple pink combo to use in the battle arena. Shame it's not a super rare though. It looks a bit funny in Epic, but hopefully it's a better fighter :D

chalupa2030
08-11-14, 10:58 PM
white chocolate is so cute as a baby I am not sure if I want it to grow up

Don't. It's ugly and reminds me if a chicken/rooster! I kept mine as a baby! So cute, your right!!

s_lynne
08-12-14, 12:00 AM
I just got the Enlightened Dragon. It's about time I got something other than apples and coins.

Kosztirita
08-12-14, 03:44 AM
2 maps... :( I hope i can get at least 1 dragon till its ends...

MakJulos
08-12-14, 05:20 AM
2 maps... :( I hope i can get at least 1 dragon till its ends...

Well, if i could i'd be happy to hand you the extra 2 Germany dragons and the extra White Chocolate i've gotten so far... All we're getting is free stuff so noone should complain really, but the way it's set up it seems more players dislike the wheel rather than enjoying it - and ofc it is disappointing if getting stuff you already have or items you don't need....

Judging by earlier spin wheels it doesn't seem like a good deal buying extra spins either - so many spent and spent and didn't get anything for it, if they improved droprates for those who spend gold i bet TL would also make more money in the long run.

jim23cash
08-12-14, 07:42 AM
I did get the Enlightened Dragon that I wanted. I just don't like to see people get nothing but maps or coins, and feel kinda left out of the party. Plus, if you are going to spend gold, it's already a pretty good chance you will get anything besides the one Dragon you want, but it's even worse to get something useless. Especially when you can get them for free in the game. I want everyone to say "Yay, I won something".

freshfunin2008
08-12-14, 07:53 AM
more orbs and food yeah! Not!!!!!

samanthaxrose
08-12-14, 08:07 AM
half these prizes are ridiculous..the food, coin, and map prizes are a joke for those above level 60 for sure..2 maps will do nothing, even 250,000 coins isn't a lot, and 2600 food can barely even feed a dragon once or twice..I'd rather take repeat dragons because then you can at least trade them for gems..

MakJulos
08-12-14, 08:30 AM
half these prizes are ridiculous..the food, coin, and map prizes are a joke for those above level 60 for sure..2 maps will do nothing, even 250,000 coins isn't a lot, and 2600 food can barely even feed a dragon once or twice..I'd rather take repeat dragons because then you can at least trade them for gems..

Hehe i'd much rather trade the 3 extra dragons i've gotten for those 2600 apples of yours! Myself i've gotten 2x700 apples, not so fancy...but yes, if extra dragons could become useful gems i'd see the point with getting such too!

Ah well, i think the spin wheel events are great fails in general, but the mostly useless rewards are atleast for free! :D

saghaven
08-12-14, 09:49 AM
Whoooooo!! I just got the Enlightened dragon! Woot! The wheel FINALLY gave me not only a dragon, but a dragon I didn't have. :)

DarkAther
08-12-14, 10:04 AM
more orbs and food yeah! Not!!!!!

It's better than the lovely maps I got today! I haven't needed maps for a long time! :)

DarkAther
08-12-14, 10:06 AM
Whoooooo!! I just got the Enlightened dragon! Woot! The wheel FINALLY gave me not only a dragon, but a dragon I didn't have. :)

Congrats!!! That's the only thing on the wheel I don't already have.

freshfunin2008
08-12-14, 10:37 AM
I got enlightened in one acct now I need it in the other one.

saghaven
08-12-14, 10:57 AM
Congrats!!! That's the only thing on the wheel I don't already have.
Yeah, there were only two dragons on the wheel I didn't have. Enlightened and Nano.

Zummat
08-12-14, 01:28 PM
Last two spins I've gotten 5,200 apples and 2 more mystic maps and no dragons yet. Not looking good to get a dragon from the wheel this time.

farmday0123
08-12-14, 01:44 PM
I won 2 maps to day, 4 day straight no dragon, I wish the spin cost lower so I can use golds to try, or guarantee to win dragon when we spent golds on it

buttabdullah99
08-12-14, 03:00 PM
Today's spin gave me stupid coins on main acct and on my main acct I got 700 food

bakerystoe
08-12-14, 07:37 PM
Got White chocolate this morning and a wild flower:) Too happy

jptheripper
08-12-14, 07:52 PM
got elightened (only one missing). yeah TL

freesiawoods
08-12-14, 08:11 PM
Main account is the only lucky one again, got a Germany...already have it but that isn't the wheel's fault:-)

sehana
08-12-14, 08:58 PM
Yeayyyyy!!! I've finally landed on a dragon and not maps which I don't really need :) at least give me food, but yeayyyy I finally got it! :)

I only spent 60 gold on it :) (The first 30, I had to reset it to get the next spin in the morning instead of midnight. The second 30 was me trying to get something other than maps. :) )

http://supremedynasty.com/pix/2014-08-12 11.51.45_rs700.png

buttabdullah99
08-12-14, 09:22 PM
Yeayyyyy!!! I've finally landed on a dragon and not maps which I don't really need :) at least give me food, but yeayyyy I finally got it! :)

I only spent 60 gold on it :) (The first 30, I had to reset it to get the next spin in the morning instead of midnight. The second 30 was me trying to get something other than maps. :) )

Yay!!! Congrats sehana well done 👏👏
I also only need this dragon but only maps food and coins 😭😭😖

sehana
08-12-14, 09:30 PM
Yay!!! Congrats sehana well done ����
I also only need this dragon but only maps food and coins ������

Thank you! Good luck to you!! :) Hope you (and everyone who wants it) gets it :)

I'm now trying for the Nano :)

kawish
08-12-14, 09:47 PM
Trying to get Nano got Enlightened already yesterday.

Good luck everybody.

laraelyn
08-12-14, 11:29 PM

congrats on the wonderful dragon

laraelyn
08-12-14, 11:30 PM
I got 2 maps today (for just a second looked like it was going to land on 2000 food but then went to the maps) so far I have gotten 6 maps and 1 white chocolate dragon so no complaining here.

bakerystoe
08-13-14, 12:48 AM
The second spin wheel version I got dragons:)

Enilon1
08-13-14, 01:09 AM
Second spin ~ another white chocolate!

Anyone wanna come get it?
I got two those too and 2 German dragons .I was hoping it was new dragon.

Kosztirita
08-13-14, 01:48 AM
Still no luck... 500 apples.... :( :( :(

igames4me
08-13-14, 06:53 AM
on main acct today i got enlightenment dragon..glad since it was only dragon missing
on this acct i got white chocolate..great because i was still missing it

so overall today was a good day for me

MakJulos
08-13-14, 07:57 AM
1: Germany dragon which i already had
2: White Chocolate dragon which i already had
3: Germany dragon....so i have 3...
4: 700 food - not very fun, but ofc it's a good reward....
5: 700 food again - again boring but ofc not a bad thing
6: 2 maps....well, i am trying to be positive here, but....
7: <insert meaningless reward here> (Just keeping expectations low!)

Ah well, again - i'm not spending any money on this so can't expect much anyway! :)

farmday0123
08-13-14, 09:37 AM
Got Venetian dragon this morning which I already have one and one was traded now another in storage, I will wait for world event come and get it out then sell off on the nest.

brandonu
08-13-14, 10:16 AM
1. 500,000 coins
2. 250,000 coins
3. 700 food
4. Enlightened
5. Maps
6. Enlightened

I feel like I missed something. It must have been really important for me to have forgotten.

Fingers crossed for a White Chocolate but any wheel where I can get a dragon I don't have I consider a success.

buttabdullah99
08-13-14, 10:33 AM
Today's spin give me 25000 coins I really don't need coins
This spin is really 🚽💩
I only wanted enlightened from spin and not even 1 time
😭😭😖😖😠😠

farmday0123
08-13-14, 10:55 AM
I really want to try with golds but every time I use golds to spin , all I won is coins, maps , that y I don't want to try it any more

buttabdullah99
08-13-14, 11:02 AM
Today's spin give me 25000 coins I really don't need coins
This spin is really 🚽💩
I only wanted enlightened from spin and not even 1 time
😭😭😖😖😠😠
So on my mini account I got 2 maps so useless 😨😨

FigmentValley
08-13-14, 01:12 PM
I forget which member stated this so succinctly, but the statement that what you do or do not get from the wheel is not frustrating is you assume you will get NOTHING. This way,perhaps, you can be pleasantly pleased if something DOES spin up.

This works for me. I will no longer use any gold on the wheel - but spending nothing makes it easier to expect nothing.

(Besides - a crash with a black hole gold trap stole all my disgressionary gold I might spend, so I have none to spend)

(All I have spun is small amounts of food and a couple of maps. Worthless.)

maizee0404
08-13-14, 01:25 PM
Pfffft not happy with this wheel!! I only really want one dragon off it although theres a few i dont have..and all iv got is food and maps!!

sfallday
08-13-14, 04:26 PM
I'm happy got enlightened and nano had neither. At least TL is giving us something for free if you don't like it don't use it

PepperWoo
08-13-14, 04:28 PM
Got the Enlightened today! :o Praying that I spin a good one again tomorrow.

farmday0123
08-13-14, 05:03 PM
Hahaha praying for game?

farmday0123
08-13-14, 05:05 PM
I want enlightened so bad, :rolleyes:

bakerystoe
08-13-14, 07:41 PM
Why why TL GIVE ENLIGHTED TO MY BABY? Two useless maps today...:(( I don't need maps I have over 200 hundreds neighbors so they will accept my maps:( Don't need maps I need dragons or foods

sanadragon
08-13-14, 07:49 PM
I forget which member stated this so succinctly, but the statement that what you do or do not get from the wheel is not frustrating is you assume you will get NOTHING. This way,perhaps, you can be pleasantly pleased if something DOES spin up.

This works for me. I will no longer use any gold on the wheel - but spending nothing makes it easier to expect nothing.

(Besides - a crash with a black hole gold trap stole all my disgressionary gold I might spend, so I have none to spend)

(All I have spun is small amounts of food and a couple of maps. Worthless.)

Sooo right, I don't expect anything from the wheel, even forgot about today all day until now, got the enlightened.
Good surprise.

laraelyn
08-13-14, 08:34 PM
i got 700 in food today, very happy with that,

Zummat
08-13-14, 08:59 PM
Got 2,600 apples today. I would be very happy if I got Nano before this thing ends.

Sumercarefree
08-14-14, 12:07 AM
Tired of so many German Dragons.
HOpe they put better dragons.
At least a few Diamond Breeds too !

yanlynnhtoo
08-14-14, 12:16 AM
**** !!! only 1 day left !! and haven't spinned out any dragon yet !! :( :( so unlucky

jjblueyes
08-14-14, 12:33 AM
Last wheel time I got count them, 5 seabreeze dragons/ and I already have one. I'm so far unlucky this time around. No dragons. Fingers crossed

kittymur
08-14-14, 01:38 AM
Got 6 dragons today on 9 accounts. But ofc were the one's I already have. 3 Germans and 3 white chocolate. Anyway it's better than useless maps or coins. It's my luckiest wheel so far.

sehana
08-14-14, 05:55 AM
congrats on the wonderful dragon

-- Thank you :)

MakJulos
08-14-14, 07:47 AM
Dragons i already had, small amounts of food that really weren't much fun, and then couple days when i got maps from spins....i definetly feel i could just as well be without the Spin Wheel event - and with the amazing drops i get from the ordinary spins (not) i don't see any reason at all to spend gold to buy more spins, ofc that would give me dragons i want in time, but if i can't get anything i need from the free spins, why would it take less number of bought spins before i got something nice...

In the battle lotteries i think it's a good thing spending gold on Ultimates now and then, but for sure the Spin Wheel won't get any at all from me!

( I am again well aware that every little useless reward still is a free useless reward, so can't really complain - i just wish these events were fun)

saghaven
08-14-14, 09:06 AM
Got apples yesterday but got Venetian today. I already had one but it'll be good for trading since it's a super rare. I could use large purple gems.

amerirish
08-14-14, 09:10 AM
I am very pleased with this round of spinning. So far I've gotten two dragons that I didn't have (Nano and Enlightened). Also got some boring stuff (maps, apples, 2 orbs).

buttabdullah99
08-14-14, 09:17 AM
HORRAY!!!! I am soooo happy I finally got what I want from spin ENLIGHTENED DRAGON yay!!!! 😍😍💃💃💃 I only wanted this from spin and I got it 👏👏👍👍😍😍💃💃

MakJulos
08-14-14, 09:17 AM
I am very pleased with this round of spinning. So far I've gotten two dragons that I didn't have (Nano and Enlightened). Also got some boring stuff (maps, apples, 2 orbs).

Both Nano and Enlightened, that is very nice, gratz! :) It's good that there are a few lucky souls actually getting something useful from these events even if they're disappointing for the majority of players.

MFAcct
08-14-14, 09:21 AM
Finally spun a dragon today and it was White Chocolate... I got two of those from last wheel. I'm dying for an Enlightened, Nano, or Venetian!

MakJulos
08-14-14, 09:25 AM
Finally spun a dragon today and it was White Chocolate... I got two of those from last wheel. I'm dying for an Enlightened, Nano, or Venetian!

Oh noes, dying? Hang in there! And keep expectations low!!:)

amerirish
08-14-14, 09:26 AM
Thanks MakJulos - I really hope the wheel saves the best for last for you & you get the dragon you want!

MakJulos
08-14-14, 09:35 AM
Thanks MakJulos - I really hope the wheel saves the best for last for you & you get the dragon you want!

Hehe thank you very much, and if not i'll be fine anyway - i don't like DS enough to spend gold on it so i'm missing loads of dragons as it is - i'll survive without Nano and Enlightened too! But, well, i wouldn't mind either ofc..... :o

farmday0123
08-14-14, 09:49 AM
Oh no, only one more day to go, look alike enlightened dragon don't like my island. Good bye, hope it will be available to breed or battle in future :(

MFAcct
08-14-14, 10:00 AM
Oh noes, dying? Hang in there! And keep expectations low!!:)

Hehe, okay, not really dying. Thank you, I will, my expectations were just very different since my first spin to win (last one) I got 6 dragons total! But, I did spend about 160 gold, and this time spent 60.

charismabmw33
08-14-14, 01:12 PM
You know I think the spin wheel is rigged! I just spent waaay too much gold for 20 spins and I got was coins and food. For the last six days the same thing. I would like to get some free dragons too. I see everybody's post and they're getting the dragons and all I get is food and coins. I'm not happy.

MakJulos
08-14-14, 01:31 PM
You know I think the spin wheel is rigged! I just spent waaay too much gold for 20 spins and I got was coins and food. For the last six days the same thing. I would like to get some free dragons too. I see everybody's post and they're getting the dragons and all I get is food and coins. I'm not happy.

I think it's quite few that get what they want from the wheel - i see more players being disappointed by it. As for being rigged it wouldn't surprise me if it works like the breeding system - you struggle to get this or that dragon, and when you finally succeed you suddenly can get that dragon over abd over again.... I don't know if i've ever gotten anything i wanted from the spin wheel, except for in an earlier event where i got Forestfire...and next day i got another Forestfire... This event i've gotten 2 Germany dragons, and one White Chocolate (already had them ofc) and i bet that if i'll get another dragon from final spin this time then it will be one of those two types...

freesiawoods
08-15-14, 05:43 AM
Perhaps Germany was brought back too soon after the soccer event. Most active players would already have it. Something older like say falling leaf or Christmas dragons would have been more appreciated.

MakJulos
08-15-14, 07:39 AM
So, final spin gave another couple of maps....super useless event overall, i know a few lucky ones (gratz to yous) has gotten nice stuff from spin wheel this time, but for me this gave as much fun rewards as the last spin wheel did - absolutely nothing!

Thank you TL for at least keeping the spin wheel free of charge - it'd be nasty having players pay for events like this! :)

kittymur
08-15-14, 07:47 AM
So, final spin gave another couple of maps....super useless event overall, i know a few lucky ones (gratz to yous) has gotten nice stuff from spin wheel this time, but for me this gave as much fun rewards as the last spin wheel did - absolutely nothing!

Thank you TL for at least keeping the spin wheel free of charge - it'd be nasty having players pay for events like this! :)

This was the luckiest wheel for me, got many dragons on all accounts. Only one was totally unlucky and got none. But I'm happy with this wheel, while was totally unhappy with previous.

MFAcct
08-15-14, 07:59 AM
Final spins on my 3 accounts were 3000 apples, 1 mystic map, and 300 apples. I bought one more on my main and got 95000 gold. �� At least I got Germany on main and my main alt, I didn't have them and am grateful I got something, even if I did spend 120 gold on spins.

One of my neighbors was super lucky and got Enlightened, Germany, and Venetian without spending anything!!

charismabmw33
08-15-14, 11:21 AM
I think it's quite few that get what they want from the wheel - i see more players being disappointed by it. As for being rigged it wouldn't surprise me if it works like the breeding system - you struggle to get this or that dragon, and when you finally succeed you suddenly can get that dragon over abd over again.... I don't know if i've ever gotten anything i wanted from the spin wheel, except for in an earlier event where i got Forestfire...and next day i got another Forestfire... This event i've gotten 2 Germany dragons, and one White Chocolate (already had them ofc) and i bet that if i'll get another dragon from final spin this time then it will be one of those two types...
Thank you for the support I finally got an enlightened dragon

rissah
08-15-14, 11:43 AM
I got two Enlightened dragons which I didn't have yet so that was cool.

hugpete
08-15-14, 12:46 PM
My results:

Main acct
1 Germany
2 250000 coins
3 2600 food
4 500000 coins
5 Germany
6 2600 food
7 Germany
8 2 maps

2nd acct
1 Germany
2 2 maps
3 2 maps
4 2 maps
5 2 maps
6 4000 food
7 500 food
8 2000 food

Overall 4 dragons, but all the same dragon. :)

MakJulos
08-15-14, 01:02 PM
Thank you for the support I finally got an enlightened dragon

That's very nice, congratz! :)

Myself i got nothing worth mentioning.

tuffyjkitten
08-15-14, 02:37 PM
Mostly maps and coins for me, did get a duplicate Germany dragon too. My best spin was a Nano, which I didn't have. Based on the timing I didn't get a spin today. Not really a bad thing I guess.

Marmalademuffin
08-15-14, 03:08 PM
Got maps and coins all week and this morning a few hours before it expired, I spun one last time and got enlightened!

BlueCanary
08-15-14, 03:09 PM
I got 2 Germany dragons, food once, coins once, and maps 4x (please please change the maps for high level players next time :). On my last spin it stopped on the Enlightened dragon, paused, then jumped over to the Germany one lol. Its a cute feature but I wouldn't spend gold on it, because of the high chance of getting maps.

Zummat
08-15-14, 03:15 PM
I got Germany on my spin yesterday. He's staying in storage and will be sacrificed in the next world event.

I was so distracted this morning that I completely forgot I had one more chance to spin. :( Oh well, better luck next time.

animalman321
08-15-14, 10:41 PM
I got the Viking Dragon in the wheel before getting the Water Dragon! Must be back!

matchbox222
08-16-14, 11:15 PM
Aw man i forgot about this spin the wheel thing now I will have wait for so long :eek:

Robert832
08-17-14, 08:36 AM
I spent soo much gold trying to get the two dragons I dont have from the wheel of misfortune. I kept getting maps and coins. Which I don't need. Sure was fun though.

matchbox222
08-19-14, 02:32 PM
I spent soo much gold trying to get the two dragons I dont have from the wheel of misfortune. I kept getting maps and coins. Which I don't need. Sure was fun though.

Same here I spent all of my gold trying for dragons but i got maps and coins :(